Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fattoony - 2012-11-03

Hi can anybody confirm that having "dirty regions" enabled with MQ 4 crashes out xbmc, much like it dose in MQ 3
If confirmed are they any plans to correct this in this release.

Kind regards,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-03

Hi, I only have one main issue and I think it's with AllInOne;
When I select "continue watching" in the widget (from allinone I presume) it doesn't do anything...
Same issue for the "recently added" in the top; when I click it; nothing....

Is this a known bug or it's just me?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rob87 - 2012-11-03

Hi,
first of all...awsome skin! Congratulations for that great work.

And now my question. Is it possible to sort my pictures by time/date? In the MQ3 i could find this feature but not in MQ4.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - brabax22 - 2012-11-03

Feature Request:

When playing a music playlist while looking a picture slideshow: Is it possible to show an info for current playing title on top of the screen? I think i saw this in an older release or in another skin... If possible, info about title, artist, running bar for play time, cover art (configurable) :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-11-04

Hi all,

I need some help. Is it possible to add a button that start cdartmanager in the way giftie decribed here? I want add this button in the submenu of music in the main menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-04

(2012-11-03, 15:41)sfnetwork Wrote: Hi, I only have one main issue and I think it's with AllInOne;
When I select "continue watching" in the widget (from allinone I presume) it doesn't do anything...
Same issue for the "recently added" in the top; when I click it; nothing....

Is this a known bug or it's just me?

So am I the only one having this issue? If it's a bug, it's OK but if it's a config issue, that's the only thing missing for me for this skin to be perfect...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pnet - 2012-11-04

I'm not showing at all fanart as background of screen while in view mode "showcase".
THis issue seems to happen only with mq skin and with mq3 i've solved trying this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127017 but don't work with the latest skin mq4
I've tried to unistall xbmc and the userdata directory but with no better result...

A fresh install seems to have same problem for me, any idea? am i the only one with this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-11-04

Hi,

So ive been trying to figure this one out by myself but with no luck, i dont know if there is a special addon needed for this or what to do but this is what i try to achieve:

But im only seeing this:

Could anyone please tell me what to do in order to get the information (artist and album info)? or maybe show me a link where it is explained?

thank you!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-11-04

+1

(2012-11-04, 15:35)Ajedi Wrote: Hi,

So ive been trying to figure this one out by myself but with no luck, i dont know if there is a special addon needed for this or what to do but this is what i try to achieve:

But im only seeing this:

Could anyone please tell me what to do in order to get the information (artist and album info)? or maybe show me a link where it is explained?

thank you!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-11-05

1. Install Artist Slideshow script. Available in official repo/programs section.

2.In addon settings check option "Download Additional Artist Information". Press OK to confirm.

Done.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-05, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: 1. Install Artist Slideshow script. Available in official repo/programs section.

2.In addon settings check option "Download Additional Artist Information". Press OK to confirm.

Done.

Im gonna try this when im home tonight (work sigh), thanks for this!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-11-05

Marcos or Wanilton, can you please fix the link to the addons pack in the second post? I really would like to install the skin after re-installing my XBMC box but without the addons that's kind of impossible.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-11-05

Aeon MQ 4 Pre 1.7.0 - Available in SugarSync for VIP users.

Current changelog:

Added: No header mode - Hide genre:, studio:, and etc... on extra information text.
Fixed: Focus should set to main menu item MUSIC after stopping music play and cursor is on "get artist info". (issue 289)
Fixed: Unnecessary icon movement on osd bar with fixed list activated. (issue 290)
Improved: Navigation with viewtype wall and kiosk mode activated. (issue 293)
Fixed: Failed to enter path in favourite. (issue 294)
Fixed: Dark Base in shelf movie view. (issue 295)
Fixed: In progress button in top menu doesn't react on "left"-input. (issue 296)

Attention VIP users:

To solve the issue 294 I had to make many changes. It's necessary make a tests to see if nothing was broken.

I'll wait your comments to make a the public release.

wouterdt, I'll put addon pack in Google Code soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-05

Ok so no one else has a problem with Fanart for Movies and TV?
I can only use extrafanart (TV) and once I opened TV or Movies Fanart stop working for Music too.
I have all files local and they work with other skins (I use Poster (movies) and Showart (TV)).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - betobma3 - 2012-11-05

i have another question, when i play a movie, de menu to choose play, stpo, osd, subtitles, etc, dont work well, when i select left or right with the arrows keys, the menu goes down and disappear, only works with the mouse, what iam missing?

sorry for my english!