Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-05, 17:44)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 Pre 1.7.0 - Available in SugarSync for VIP users.

Current changelog:

Added: No header mode - Hide genre:, studio:, and etc... on extra information text.
Fixed: Focus should set to main menu item MUSIC after stopping music play and cursor is on "get artist info". (issue 289)
Fixed: Unnecessary icon movement on osd bar with fixed list activated. (issue 290)
Improved: Navigation with viewtype wall and kiosk mode activated. (issue 293)
Fixed: Failed to enter path in favourite. (issue 294)
Fixed: Dark Base in shelf movie view. (issue 295)
Fixed: In progress button in top menu doesn't react on "left"-input. (issue 296)

Attention VIP users:

To solve the issue 294 I had to make many changes. It's necessary make a tests to see if nothing was broken.

I'll wait your comments to make a the public release.

wouterdt, I'll put addon pack in Google Code soon.

How do I get VIP access to get 1.7 now?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dirtymurt - 2012-11-05

I have abandoned MQ3 & MQ4 in favour of xperience1080. Not a move I took lightly and I will continue to review both but for now the excellent speed and animation of XP1080 for me has the edge.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-11-05

Hi Marcos,

i hab some probs since the latest nighlie´s

some tv-serie´s are now with posters and not with banner´s

and all pic´s from the actors are away

is it a skin problem? or from xbmc self?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-11-05

sfnetwork, you find your answer in first page of this thread.

TrailFoX, I can assure you that everything works perfectly in Eden stable. I can not say the same for XBMC still in Alpha level.

(2012-11-05, 14:13)wouterdt Wrote: Marcos or Wanilton, can you please fix the link to the addons pack in the second post? I really would like to install the skin after re-installing my XBMC box but without the addons that's kind of impossible.

Done, Links by Google Code now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-05, 19:53)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 14:13)wouterdt Wrote: Marcos or Wanilton, can you please fix the link to the addons pack in the second post? I really would like to install the skin after re-installing my XBMC box but without the addons that's kind of impossible.

This all addons zip file, this contains allinone script, weatherunderground, artist slideshow etc etc right?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-05, 12:14)MarcosQui Wrote: 1. Install Artist Slideshow script. Available in official repo/programs section.

2.In addon settings check option "Download Additional Artist Information". Press OK to confirm.

Done.

Worked like a charm!

Also i downloaded the 1.7.0 files (copied them into the 720p folder) but looking at skin status it still says version 1.6.0 is this correct?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-05, 21:25)Skank Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 19:53)MarcosQui Wrote:

This all addons zip file, this contains allinone script, weatherunderground, artist slideshow etc etc right?

Yes, right, one pack for eden other for frodo, links available in initial posts in this thread.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - FREAKJAM - 2012-11-05

(2012-11-04, 05:52)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 15:41)sfnetwork Wrote: Hi, I only have one main issue and I think it's with AllInOne;
When I select "continue watching" in the widget (from allinone I presume) it doesn't do anything...
Same issue for the "recently added" in the top; when I click it; nothing....

Is this a known bug or it's just me?

So am I the only one having this issue? If it's a bug, it's OK but if it's a config issue, that's the only thing missing for me for this skin to be perfect...

same issue here =/

(2012-11-05, 21:32)Ajedi Wrote: Also i downloaded the 1.7.0 files (copied them into the 720p folder) but looking at skin status it still says version 1.6.0 is this correct?

Yes, I only change the version number in officials releases.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - blinken - 2012-11-05

I saw someone asked this earlier but I didn't see an answer.

With Kiosk mode on Rom Collection Browser is broken in that you can't change collections. Is there any way around this?

Also, when I press up in my movie collection when Kiosk mode is on, it activates a trailer for the movie at the top of the wall. Any idea how to turn this off?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BenAtNVS - 2012-11-06

for issue 295 : I noticed same issue in wall (half (panel) and complet) music & movie view,low liste music view, large list movieview, poster view in tv serie. I may have forgotten...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-11-07

Aeon MQ 4 - 1.7.0 - available - 11/07/2012

Changelog:

Added: No header mode - Hide genre:, studio:, and etc... on extra information text.
Improved: Navigation with viewtype wall and kiosk mode activated. (issue 293)
Fixed: (removed unused buttons) - During music play and artist info from main menu: buttons "reload", "get thumb" and "get fanart" don't work. (issue 287)
Fixed: Focus should set to main menu item MUSIC after stopping music play and cursor is on "get artist info". (issue 289)
Fixed: Unnecessary icon movement on osd bar with fixed list activated. (issue 290)
Fixed: Failed to enter path in favourite. (issue 294)
Fixed: Dark Base in shelf movie view. (issue 295)
Fixed: In progress button in top menu doesn't react on "left"-input. (issue 296)
Fixed: Layout details in Style Selector.
Fixed: Text color in Main Menu using Metal style.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-07

(2012-11-03, 15:41)sfnetwork Wrote: Hi, I only have one main issue and I think it's with AllInOne;
When I select "continue watching" in the widget (from allinone I presume) it doesn't do anything...

So am I the only one having this issue? If it's a bug, it's OK but if it's a config issue, that's the only thing missing for me for this skin to be perfect...

still no input for this, anyone?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-07, 22:43)sfnetwork Wrote:

still no input for this, anyone?

Here it works without problems with Eden and MQ4 1.7.0.