Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 01:26)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-11-07, 22:43)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2012-11-04, 05:52)sfnetwork Wrote: So am I the only one having this issue? If it's a bug, it's OK but if it's a config issue, that's the only thing missing for me for this skin to be perfect...

still no input for this, anyone?

Here it works without problems with Eden and MQ4 1.7.0.

I'm on Frodo Alpha 6... could it be it? I'll try on Eden... If it's frodo, it mean it's the ALLINONE for FRODO (seperate one) that has the issue....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 02:04)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 01:26)samurai07 Wrote:
(2012-11-07, 22:43)sfnetwork Wrote: still no input for this, anyone?

Here it works without problems with Eden and MQ4 1.7.0.

I'm on Frodo Alpha 6... could it be it? I'll try on Eden... If it's frodo, it mean it's the ALLINONE for FRODO (seperate one) that has the issue....

I am always using latest nightly and I have no problem with allinone.
I am using the continue button every day.

Since you are using Frodo Alpha do you have a problem with fanart for TV and movies too?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-11-08

(2012-11-08, 03:07)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 02:04)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 01:26)samurai07 Wrote: Here it works without problems with Eden and MQ4 1.7.0.

Since you are using Frodo Alpha do you have a problem with fanart for TV and movies too?

No, no issue there (I'm doing all my fanart, etc.. with MetaBrowser...
But in Alpha 7 I had this issue with TV that it showed only banners in poster format even if I chose "prefer poster" in scapper. So I went back to Alpha 6.

Back to my issue, my three XBMC HTPC are all doing the same issue ("continue watching" does nothing); Any idea what I can try to resolve this?
***Not sure if it could be related; all my sources are UNC paths, not map drives....
(2012-11-08, 06:21)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 03:07)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 02:04)sfnetwork Wrote: I'm on Frodo Alpha 6... could it be it? I'll try on Eden... If it's frodo, it mean it's the ALLINONE for FRODO (seperate one) that has the issue....

No, no issue there (I'm doing all my fanart, etc.. with MetaBrowser...
But in Alpha 7 I had this issue with TV that it showed only banners in poster format even if I chose "prefer poster" in scapper. So I went back to Alpha 6.

Back to my issue, my three XBMC HTPC are all doing the same issue ("continue watching" does nothing); Any idea what I can try to resolve this?
***Not sure if it could be related; all my sources are UNC paths, not map drives....

OK, I just confirmed it, UNC paths as source is the cause of the issue... So it's a bug with Allinone when sources are UNC paths... I used a mapped drive and it worked perfectly...
Is there something to do for this or UNC paths aren't supported?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-11-08

Quote:But in Alpha 7 I had this issue with TV that it showed only banners in poster format even if I chose "prefer poster" in scapper.

same here

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - yesman68 - 2012-11-08

Hi guys, I need a clarification.

Use XBMC & Aeon skin mq4, sometimes as I try to play blu ray iso files or BDMV folders, it happens that the movie starts regularly, then after a few minutes, stops, restarts from the beginning and continued regularly until the end.

This he doesn't with all the movies, but only with some ... it is possible to fix this flaw?

My system conf:

- Case Nox Live 2 with Imon;
- MB Asrock A75 Extreme6 & AMD Radeon HD 6550D
- CPU AMD Llano A8-3870 100 w.
- 8 GB Ram Wengeance DDR3 1600;
- Blu Ray combo Lite-on 108s;
- HDD SSD Crucial V4 128 gb;
- HDD Samsung 500 gb;

- XBMC ver. 11 "Eden";
- Skin Aeon MQ4;
- Any DVD.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sal.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-08

I made a custom menu item "videos" , which contains submenus..
- the trailers addon
- youtube addon
But i want another one from my favorites

On my server which contains data, i got a folder "demo"
Now i want this to be added as favorite
So i added it to my favorites and tried to add it ás submenu but when i do this..
And i go back to mainmenu, then videos, and submenu , it is empty!

I tried it before on other pc and it worked, but now when i try to do it on my main machine.. It doesnt

I dunno if im missing something or if its a bug sith latest version

Any help appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - g00fy1 - 2012-11-09

(2012-10-21, 15:23)chippie Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 14:12)Alz2605 Wrote:
(2012-10-16, 14:51)Palalisimo Wrote: Anyone? This is kind of important to me

I'd like an otion to turn the genre, runtime ect off too like in MQ2 & 3.

This along with disabling the Original title has been requested several times now. Hopefully Marcos will get around to it as soon as possible.

The variables are in includes.xml: value_extrainfo1, value_extrainfo2, value_extrainfo3 and value_extrainfo4.

You can edit MediaFurniture.xml, just look for one of those variables. I changed mine to just display the year / running time which is value_extrainfo2, you have to change the control type from fadelabel to label if you're just using one label..

That's the first thing I got rid of.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hiorik - 2012-11-09

hi, i got a problem with version 1.7.0:

i cant see the black background.

things i did:

- reload the extrapack
- uninstall the skin and then install again.
- reset the skin.

if anyone can help. thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - megaskywarp - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-08, 21:30)Skank Wrote: I made a custom menu item "videos" , which contains submenus..
- the trailers addon
- youtube addon

So i added it to my favorites and tried to add it ás submenu but when i do this..

I tried it before on other pc and it worked, but now when i try to do it on my main machine.. It doesnt

Any help appreciated

I'm trying to do the exact same thing. Since everytime I try to add Music Videos it screws up my ability to access the database for everything else, I just made a Music Video folder and favorited it. When I go to access it, nothing show up.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-09

(2012-11-09, 04:30)megaskywarp Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 21:30)Skank Wrote: I made a custom menu item "videos" , which contains submenus..
- the trailers addon
- youtube addon

Any help appreciated

I'm trying to do the exact same thing. Since everytime I try to add Music Videos it screws up my ability to access the database for everything else, I just made a Music Video folder and favorited it. When I go to access it, nothing show up.

Strange, maybe marcos qui or Wanilton can look into this and see if its a bug or not?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - calib3r - 2012-11-10

are banners gone now for anyone else?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - g00fy1 - 2012-11-10

I want to add a conditional to stop the info panel from dropping down if I'm hovering on a movie set as shown in the picture.

Which xml file would I look in?

Thanks!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - betobma3 - 2012-11-10

HI, i have the same problem with version 1.7, when i watch a movie, the menu dissapear when i want to turn left or right for choose subtitles, osd, etc... what im doing wrong?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fattoony - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-03, 01:08)fattoony Wrote: Hi can anybody confirm that having "dirty regions" enabled with MQ 4 crashes out xbmc, much like it dose in MQ 3
If confirmed are they any plans to correct this in this release.

Kind regards,

Anybody experiencing this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tomkun - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-11, 02:46)fattoony Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 01:08)fattoony Wrote: Hi can anybody confirm that having "dirty regions" enabled with MQ 4 crashes out xbmc, much like it dose in MQ 3
If confirmed are they any plans to correct this in this release.

Kind regards,

Anybody experiencing this.

I'm not having crashes, but I do have very long 'hangs', when returning to the home screen. I don't know if it is the dirty regions for sure, but it causes similar issues for me in mq3.