Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - protocol77 - 2012-11-14

yes i am using nightly i will just wait then thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - quixand - 2012-11-14

Just upgraded to 11/14 nightly, and the backgrounds still are not working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - quixand - 2012-11-14

Submitted bug ticket #13549 regarding this issue.

And that was worthless...the devs closed the ticket out in 10 mins. Saying: "It isn't their fault, it's an MQ4 issue". Great.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2012-11-14

(2012-11-14, 08:03)gibxxi Wrote: I think we need seperate language files for US and International/British English too. Being British, i'd prefer to see EN-GB than EN-US but that's just me.

Well, the language options for XBMC and MQ4 include both English and English(US). I'm not sure what the source is determining how they differ, assume it came from early Windows, but it seems like "English" generally uses UK-style spellings.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-11-14

@quixand, the team is right, XBMC frodo recently change commands for show images (postes, banners, fanarts, etc), your images file names is fine, but skin need changes for work with recently frodo, and I donĀ“t have any info when MarcosQui will fix this. Use frodo alpha 6 for now. You Need only change name files for season in TV Shows (ex. seasonx-poster.jpg, seasonxx-banner.jpg, seasonxxfanart.jpg) ou use addon Artwork Downloader by Martijn (better delete previous video database, run Artwork Donwloader - In addon settings, go to advanced , configure overwrite option ON, and "use local files" OFF.), for get images. And today, frodo update the scrapers.

For more info, read this thread.

List for TV Shows in frodo beta 1 -

tv shows:
poster.jpg
banner.jpg
fanart.jpg

seasons:
seasonxx-poster.jpg
seasonxx-banner.jpg
seasonxx-fanart.jpg

season-all-poster.jpg
season-all-banner.jpg
season-all-fanart.jpg

season-specials-poster.jpg
season-specials-banner.jpg
season-specials-fanart.jpg

episodes: <episodename>-thumb.jpg

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kiwiuser - 2012-11-15

(2012-08-14, 18:33)MarcosQui Wrote: Relax, there is not the discovery of America, just a little cool thing.

(2012-10-02, 13:37)asdeane Wrote: Loving the new Skin updates, but I'm pushing out messages and not getting anything back?

I recently asked if anyone had problems using remote on Live TV with Eden v11 and mq4?

Outside livetv everything works using an MCE remote, with ehome drivers on win 7. But I can only navigate using ok, left, right etc. I cannot, pause, play or move back in livetv unless I open control menu with ok button?

Any thoughts?

Is it possible to edit guide layout, add genre colours to guide etc.

Regards
Asdeane

(2012-11-14, 08:03)gibxxi Wrote: I think we need seperate language files for US and International/British English too. Being British, i'd prefer to see EN-GB than EN-US but that's just me.

Smile
I agree. There are other English speaking countries that use proper English, (that's why its called International English), including New Zealand.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - quixand - 2012-11-15

Wanilton, this info was excellent. Went back to Frodo Alpha 6, and it works perfect.

Are you also saying that Beta 1 for Frodo is out today?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KevBel - 2012-11-15

Hey, I just read through the last 10 pages and didn't find anything about this...
I'm guessing there's a pretty simply solution though!

I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all the metadata and artwork for my movies and my TV Shows.

All the metadata and artwork shows up perfectly for movies, no problems here.

However, I cannot get my artwork to show up for TV Shows!
In the main menu, when I have TV Shows selected, all I get is the USS Enterprise (MQ4's default) as the background. When I go into the TV Shows menu, XBMC seems to be scraping and displaying it's own artwork for some reason - for the backgrounds, show posters, season posters, everything.

I've got the art files in my TV Shows folder under any and all possible naming conventions (literally all the possibilities EMM offers).

Help?

Setup info :
XBMC 11.0 Eden (Mar 21 2012)
Aeon MQ 4 Build 1.7.0

(2012-11-15, 05:50)KevBel Wrote: Hey, I just read through the last 10 pages and didn't find anything about this...

I use Ember Media Manager to scrape all the metadata and artwork for my movies and my TV Shows.

In the main menu, when I have TV Shows selected, all I get is the USS Enterprise (MQ4's default) as the background. When I go into the TV Shows menu, XBMC seems to be scraping and displaying it's own artwork for some reason - for the backgrounds, show posters, season posters, everything.

I've got the art files in my TV Shows folder under any and all possible naming conventions (literally all the possibilities EMM offers).

Help?

Setup info :
Aeon MQ 4 Build 1.7.0

Try using Frodo Alpha 6. I'm using it now, and my movies, and tv shows are showing fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-15

Running frodo beta 1 , i installed all addons package, but allinone gives me an error (i downloaded frodo package)

Missing some banners for tv shows that don't want to scrape in MQ4. I have downloaded the banner files I want to use, where do I go to change them?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KevBel - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-15, 06:45)quixand Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 05:50)KevBel Wrote: Hey, I just read through the last 10 pages and didn't find anything about this...

Help?

Setup info :
Aeon MQ 4 Build 1.7.0

Try using Frodo Alpha 6. I'm using it now, and my movies, and tv shows are showing fine.

Ok, just installed Frodo Alpha 6.
And I have the exact same behaviour.

XBMC seems to continue to scrape it's own artwork (posters and fanart) for TV Shows...
Is there a setting somewhere to tell it to use the artwork in the source folder instead of using it's scrapers?
Do I need to install an add-on?

And, of course, I've still got the USS Enterprise in my top menu when TV Shows is selected...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Louike - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-13, 08:33)quixand Wrote: Why does the background art in Showcase, or any other view that uses it constantly disappears? I thought I had it figured out, but if I reload the skin, make any changes to the layouts, I keep losing the background art. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, other times not. Is there a place where I can set this so it never changes? Through a setting file, down the art I want to use and store it in the folder or something?

i can confirm this issue, in mq4 on windows. fanart simply doesnt show, it might have something to do with certain views. switching to a different skin, restart xmbc and reverting back to mq makes them appear for a while. skins nox and confluence have fanart in all views.

edit:
I just figured out that if you active "wall" as one of your views, regardless if your using it. your fanart wil disappear on all views.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SoWErA - 2012-11-16

Thanks for Aeon mq4

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-16, 15:40)Louike Wrote:
(2012-11-13, 08:33)quixand Wrote: Why does the background art in Showcase, or any other view that uses it constantly disappears? I thought I had it figured out, but if I reload the skin, make any changes to the layouts, I keep losing the background art. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, other times not. Is there a place where I can set this so it never changes? Through a setting file, down the art I want to use and store it in the folder or something?

i can confirm this issue, in mq4 on windows. fanart simply doesnt show, it might have something to do with certain views. switching to a different skin, restart xmbc and reverting back to mq makes them appear for a while. skins nox and confluence have fanart in all views.

edit:
I just figured out that if you active "wall" as one of your views, regardless if your using it. your fanart wil disappear on all views.

Holy f... that worked.
Just deactivated Wall (and 3dwall to be sure) and after restarting XBMC fanart is working again (beta1).

thanks a lot.