Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - g00fy1 - 2012-11-17

WTF?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NeXrom - 2012-11-17

(2012-10-03, 18:41)turbomettwurst Wrote: I just switched to using Showart for Tv Shows and have a question:
Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get
a.) rid of that hideous black icon and but sth nicer there that doesn't like it's out of place?
b.) Have it use the default TV Show Backdrop from the Mainmenu?

Can anyone help?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-17

Wanilton, had any time yet to look into the favourite shortcut problem? Still there in latest release..
Also allinone script for frodo seems broken ..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 14:38)NeXrom Wrote:
(2012-10-03, 18:41)turbomettwurst Wrote: I just switched to using Showart for Tv Shows and have a question:
Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get
a.) rid of that hideous black icon and but sth nicer there that doesn't like it's out of place?

Can anyone help?

You should see fanart as background.
Do you have fanart in your tvshow folders?

If not download them with Artwork Downloader.

If there is fanart available, are you using a Frodo nightly or beta1?
if thats the case go to tv shows enter the top menu and deactivate the "Wall" view (it doesnt mater which view you use just deactivate Wall) then retstart XBMC.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 19:51)TeKo Wrote:
Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get

Can anyone help?

if thats the case go to tv shows enter the top menu and deactivate the "Wall" view (it doesnt mater which view you use just deactivate Wall) then retstart XBMC.

I think (but I'm not sure) that the problem is that when you're on the "Previous folder" icon ("that hideous black icon") the backdrop is the basic blue, and turbomettwurst (and I) would prefer to see the main menu backdrop.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-17, 21:32)bkimbel Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 19:51)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 14:38)NeXrom Wrote: Can anyone help?

I think (but I'm not sure) that the problem is that when you're on the "Previous folder" icon ("that hideous black icon") the backdrop is the basic blue, and turbomettwurst (and I) would prefer to see the main menu backdrop.

the deactivate wall view method seems not to be a fix its back for me...

But if its just the prev folder you can deactivate that in setting and you can get rid of allseaons and stuff with this in advancedsettings.xml:
<advancedsettings>
<videolibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
</videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tobby - 2012-11-18

Currently it looks like:

Is there any way to get

Can anyone help?
Well to get rid of the hideous black box put a logo in the folder or any image with the name logo.png

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2012-11-18

Better to replace this image with a simple ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SoWErA - 2012-11-18

How do I readd the favorites menu where I add what I am gonna watch soon?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cnm25 - 2012-11-18

Had a question I was hoping someone might know the answer to...
Has anyone had success in getting the 2.39:1 aspect ratio flag to show in MQ4? I see it in my MQ4 flag folder where it should be, but can't get it to display - in my movie's nfo, between the <aspect></aspect> tags, I've tried putting 2.39, 2.40, 2.39:1, 2.40:1, etc, but all of them end up just showing the 2.35:1 flag after I scrape the NFO into xbmc. In contrast, if I use 1.78, 1.85, or 2.35, they all show their appropriate flag, and I haven't had any problems getting other flags to show,as I would expect them to.

Any pointers/thoughts?

AW: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-18, 09:57)cnm25 Wrote: Had a question I was hoping someone might know the answer to...
Has anyone had success in getting the 2.39:1 aspect ratio flag to show in MQ4? I see it in my MQ4 flag folder where it should be, but can't get it to display - in my movie's nfo, between the <aspect></aspect> tags, I've tried putting 2.39, 2.40, 2.39:1, 2.40:1, etc, but all of them end up just showing the 2.35:1 flag after I scrape the NFO into xbmc. In contrast, if I use 1.78, 1.85, or 2.35, they all show their appropriate flag, and I haven't had any problems getting other flags to show,as I would expect them to.

Any pointers/thoughts?

Are you sure that this is the aspect ratio of the video? When I reload the info it doesnt use the nfo, xbmc reads it from the video file I think.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cyberrage - 2012-11-18

any eta on a new mq4 release compatible with frodo beta 1 >?

RE: AW: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cnm25 - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-18, 14:23)TeKo Wrote: Are you sure that this is the aspect ratio of the video? When I reload the info it doesnt use the nfo, xbmc reads it from the video file I think.

Roger that, I double-checked just to be sure - the video is definitely 2.39:1. I tried a few controlled tests too - I put <aspect>1.85</aspect> in the NFO even though that wasn't the correct aspect ratio, rescraped and sure enough the 1.85:1 audio flag showed, same with 1.33 just to test, so my assumption is that it's pulling from the NFO file. I was actually wondering if there might be a XML file that says what value MQ4 is looking for to display the flag? I can't get the 2.39:1 flag to show for any of my movies, at all...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - huttdes - 2012-11-18

Sorry but I have to ask a stupid question.... people keep talking about allinone like in the previous post.... what is 'allinone' ?!?!?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-11-18

allinone is a script. It's like watchlist/randomitems in 1 file.