Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 13:40)KrakenT3ch Wrote: @st graveyard

The extrapack is optional but the addons package is essential to get all the features of the skin working. Also make sure its unpacked in the right location. Hope this helps Smile

Kraken, Thanks, it is the add on pack I installed yesterday. Still it won't work for me. I will fiddle some more with it. I will do a complete reinstall of XBMC and the skin if I have to! ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

How you install it? Its only copy and Paste

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-04

@TrailFoX and others Vips users, read the second post in this thread, about how install add-ons and extrapack, for use with skin, and please recheck if you unzip fine the files in correct places.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-04

Wanilton, its not my problem its the problem from st graveyard , i try to give him support....

Thanks guys,

No, I unzipped this rar file to the add on folder. I don't think I made a mistake. However, there where some files already existing and I choose not to overwrite them. Maybe that is the thing that is causing trouble. I will try again this evening.

Thanks a lot for trying to help!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-04

Forgive me if this question has been asked, there is 3 new pages every time i log on. But is there anyway when i press tab, to get the screen like this with the biography and pictures like in mq3 when listening to music?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34gkakw&s=6

(2012-07-04, 16:08)Ghostdivision Wrote: Forgive me if this question has been asked, there is 3 new pages every time i log on. But is there anyway when i press tab, to get the screen like this with the biography and pictures like in mq3 when listening to music?

Ghost,

I'm gonna do some more test with the visualisation this evening. A question from my side regarding your picture. Which add on is responsible for the extra pictures in the right top corner? Is that the extra fanart?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 16:08)Ghostdivision Wrote: Forgive me if this question has been asked, there is 3 new pages every time i log on. But is there anyway when i press tab, to get the screen like this with the biography and pictures like in mq3 when listening to music?

I dont think its possible right now Smile This is how the now playing screen looks

(2012-07-04, 16:16)st graveyard Wrote:

Ghost,

I'm gonna do some more test with the visualisation this evening. A question from my side regarding your picture. Which add on is responsible for the extra pictures in the right top corner? Is that the extra fanart?

LoL, to be honest i have no idea, I was hoping someone can tell me, but its cool, and it switches to different pictures. I always grab my own album, artist, cdart, manually so i can pick which ones I like and what resolution. So i have no idea where the biography stuff and pictures that change every few seconds come from but it was really cool.

I do have extra fanart addon, but I thought it only grabbed movies. I also use last.fm for my scraper in xbmc.

In mq3 i just hit tab and it was all there. Album art, fanart, biography, and changing pictures of the artist.

I hope mq4 can replicate it.

Kraken, thats how mine looks as well in mq4, but its missing the pictures and biography information that showed up for me in mq3 that was so awesome. Hopefully it just needs to be added.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 18:09)Ghostdivision Wrote: Kraken, thats how mine looks as well in mq4, but its missing the pictures and biography information that showed up for me in mq3 that was so awesome. Hopefully it just needs to be added.

I doubt if it will look good cos there's very less space. Maybe that can be implemented with info button. You press info and the artist bio and other details slide down.

(2012-07-04, 18:22)KrakenT3ch Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 18:09)Ghostdivision Wrote: Kraken, thats how mine looks as well in mq4, but its missing the pictures and biography information that showed up for me in mq3 that was so awesome. Hopefully it just needs to be added.

I doubt if it will look good cos there's very less space. Maybe that can be implemented with info button. You press info and the artist bio and other details slide down.

I would rather have it just show up like in mq3. It showed up at the top as per my picture, there is a ton of room above it to include the pictures and bio just like mq3.

I would hate to see a step back and features removed from the skin. Theres actually more space above it with the current mq4 layout then in mq3. I hope marcos just has not included it yet.

One more time here is how awesome the visualization was in mq3, i hope its included in 4. Right now im missing the pictures and biography information.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tobby - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-02, 23:17)Tobby Wrote: Would be great if there was an option to use Clearart and Logos. Use all existing Cleararts and use logos where clearart is missing. Just a mock-up. Woud look better if they lined up vertically. Also the ability set logos and clearart to collections

Please, this Big Grin I know I'm repeating myself, but a simple yes, no or maybe will do the trick.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - WillUK2010 - 2012-07-04

Hey guys,

how does one use all the alternative icons from the extrapack, like studio, genre, etc? i have downloaded the extrapack (using the script), and then turned on "Alternative Genre Icons" in the ART menu, but they dont show, do i need a particular view in Genre?

Cheers

Suggestion for Marcos and Wanilton,

Please add a buglist or a to do list at the first page. Things that are mentioned here and that you guys are considering for Alpha 2. Personally, the only thing that frustrates me is the fact that a lot of things are mentioned, yet we're sometimes left a bit in the dark. I think a listing would improve the thread a lot. Also, people don't need to make the same bug reports over and over.

It is just an idea, so we also know what to test immediately when alpha 2 is released.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Grave
(2012-07-04, 19:58)WillUK2010 Wrote: Hey guys,

how does one use all the alternative icons from the extrapack, like studio, genre, etc? i have downloaded the extrapack (using the script), and then turned on "Alternative Genre Icons" in the ART menu, but they dont show, do i need a particular view in Genre?

Cheers

Hi, if I understand correctly, if you download extra pack, the icons are used as default. If you change to option 'alternative genre icons', I think it means you are using an other icon pack than the one with the skin, and you have to add the link to this other pack which is situated somewhere on your pc.

Just my guess ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-04

Alpha 2 will be released Saturday 07/07, current changelog:

Added: Menu Movies - option Click go to Sets Mode.
Added: View List - option Slim List.
Fixed: View List - Function Poster.jpg does not change the cover.
Fixed: View Wall - Info Panel auto, always visible and off.
Fixed: Script MovieSets does not appear in the Top Menu/group of addons.
Fixed: Logo and Clearart does not appear in tvshows/video info.
Fixed: Can not rename a vplaylist submenu.
Fixed: Weather Top Menu - no have access to change city.
Fixed: Minor fixes in Smart Playlit Editor.
Fixed: My Theme - is not possible activate this mode.
Fixed: Scroll Label without a fade effect.
Fixed: Unable to access the submenu under some conditions.
Fixed: Unable to access Top Menu in PVR window.
Fixed: Many tweaks in the customization of furniture.
Fixed: Slider Control - Subtitle delay.
Fixed: Gray screen does not disappear after playing the trailer.
Fixed: Full Screen Music - Playlist does not disappear if furniture is hidden.
Fixed: Lack Artist SlideShow in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Fixed: Lack Artist information in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Change: Button to change type of view is only enabled if at least more than one type of view is activate.
Change: Button to increase and decrease rating for music.
Change: Full Screen Music - Options to set Fanart, Vis or Fanart + Vis.