Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-23

(2012-11-23, 16:57)devkid Wrote: I think I found a bug:
Adding a music favorite to the main menu does not work.
At first I added a folder from my music collection to my favorites. Then in the main menu I selected "Customizations" and then "+FAV". Then I get a list of my favorites to choose from. When I click on my music favorite nothing happens. The dialog just remains. Selecting another favorite (like a movie favorite or a addon favorite) works fine though.

Btw: Where can I access or see my current favorites?

EDIT:
Oops sorry. I did not know there was a bug tracker. I am adding it there...

It was already added to the bug list by me if you look Wink
Favourites indeed dont work

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RaidoR - 2012-11-23

(2012-11-21, 18:17)RaidoR Wrote: How can I change Tv Show banners to posters? Right now folder icons (right) are bit wierd.

What do I have to change, to get normal folder icons?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - devkid - 2012-11-23

(2012-11-23, 17:58)Skank Wrote: It was already added to the bug list by me if you look Wink
Favourites indeed dont work
Oh ok didnt see. But where can I access my favorites?

RE: AW: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Vaikin - 2012-11-23

I know this isn't MQ4 but it is Frodo Beta 1...posters are just fine.
(2012-11-22, 21:03)TeKo Wrote: Sorry the Artwork Downloader has nothing to do with your problem just a general problem with the skin.

Yea like I said its the same for me dont think there is anything you can do but downgrade to Alpha 6 or use another skin until its fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kyrios2021 - 2012-11-24

Hey guys,

I love this skin and everything that has been done, looks great. My only question is that I have about 5-8 second lag when exiting either Movies, Music, Pictures, Or games back to the Home Screnn. I have a fairly powerful machine with a new i5. Is there anything i can do to fix this? I have tried all the Dirty Region Settings.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-11-24

With a smart playlist in the home menu the library stats are not working. Also the recently added won't show. I'm pretty sure that this worked in a previous version, what happened?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Fatz - 2012-11-24

Love the skin, thanks allot.

Is it possible to show fanart for movies in file mode? I use library mode for most things but there's a few i like to keep out of the movie category. I've got fanart named "moviename-fanart.jpg" but I don't see fanart in xbmc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RE: AW: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Mycroft - 2012-11-26

(2012-11-23, 23:36)Vaikin Wrote: I know this isn't MQ4 but it is Frodo Beta 1...posters are just fine.
(2012-11-22, 21:03)TeKo Wrote: Sorry the Artwork Downloader has nothing to do with your problem just a general problem with the skin.

Yea like I said its the same for me dont think there is anything you can do but downgrade to Alpha 6 or use another skin until its fixed.

If you are adventurous, you can modify the fanart lookup calls in 720p/includes.xml.

Search for the default video fanart variable (<variable name="value_defaultvideofanart">)

change the lookups from: $INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]

to: $INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]

With this change I was able to get the fanart to show up again with Frodo Beta1. Note that I am sure more similar database calls need to be modified in addition to this handful for full functionality....

Good Luck

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Onan - 2012-11-26

Hi guys - new to xbmc here and tried a few skins - this looks the best - thanks heaps - only problem seems to be the aspect ratio for all 16:9 TV episodes screenshots gets skewed into that poster shape.

Also I'll be buggered if I can find all the customzation options shown in the youtube clips. Like dispaying library by box cover rather than list. I'll get to know it better with time. Thanks again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RaidoR - 2012-11-26

(2012-11-26, 11:21)Onan Wrote: Hi guys - new to xbmc here and tried a few skins - this looks the best - thanks heaps - only problem seems to be the aspect ratio for all 16:9 TV episodes screenshots gets skewed into that poster shape.

Also I'll be buggered if I can find all the customzation options shown in the youtube clips. Like dispaying library by box cover rather than list. I'll get to know it better with time. Thanks again.

I have same problem with tv posters.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - vicbitter - 2012-11-26

If you are building against XBMC HEAD (ie. Frodo) then this commit will break scripts.allinone.latestfrodo (default.py & aiorecents.py) and scripts.randomandlastitems (randomandlastitems.py)

It is because "runtime" has been changed from a string to an integer (and is in seconds so it also needs to be divided by 60 too). However, it is easily resolved by editing the scripts manually and changing the offending lines of code to:

Code:
runtime = str(xxx['runtime'] / 60)

Note: xxx is the original variable name in the script

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kyrios2021 - 2012-11-26

Well i pretty much figured out my previous question. Currently im trying to use Allinone..... But i receiver Script Error : scripts.allinone.latestfrodo. Any ideas anyone?

Currently on 12.0 beta 1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-11-26

@vicbitter, thanks for tip, i try fix but don´t work, it´s possible upload files and send link for download, Kyrios2021, this is caused by changes in frodo runtime.

thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andydufresne - 2012-11-26

I've noticed that TVTunes does not seem to work as smoothly with MQ4 as it did with MQ3. When I select a TV show I often experience a longer lag before the tune starts than I did with MQ3. Additionally I will sometimes hear a bit of a glitch when the tune starts. Not sure why this is.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-26

(2012-11-26, 22:05)Wanilton Wrote: @vicbitter, thanks for tip, i try fix but don´t work, it´s possible upload files and send link for download, Kyrios2021, this is caused by changes in frodo runtime.

thanks.

Cool, looking forward to a fix
Will the favourites bug be fixed soon too?