Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - vicbitter - 2012-11-26

(2012-11-26, 22:05)Wanilton Wrote: @vicbitter, thanks for tip, i try fix but don´t work, it´s possible upload files and send link for download, Kyrios2021, this is caused by changes in frodo runtime.

thanks.

Have you to tested against the latest nightly Frodo build (20121126-d8c852e)?

Here are the updated scripts:

aiorecents.py
default.py
randomandlastitems.py

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-11-26

@vicbitter, thanks, work fine, yes I run latest today version (compiled myself) and work perfect again with your files,

thank you,

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-11-27

Claymic, update repo with fixes for recently changes in frodo, allinone version 0.2.2 available now, update is auto for people with repo installed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-11-27

Cool thx!
Ay update for the favourites not working in mq4?

Allinone works again with frodo beta 1!
Good job !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - shms - 2012-11-27

I just transcended to this skin from the Backrow skin and there are a few things i miss that i haven't yet found?
First, i want the 3-4 latest movies/series thats been added to the library to be shown on the start screen for movies/tv-series like in backrow.
Second, i miss the pvr play screen from the confluence skin, like when i press OK it shows what channel iam watching along with a small epg guide and info for the current show.
Third, every letter is capslocked, is there a way to fix this?

I miss these options that's availble on backrow/confluence, do they exist in mq4 and ive totally missed them?

best regards

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ShannonMS81 - 2012-11-27

(2012-11-26, 21:54)kyrios2021 Wrote: Well i pretty much figured out my previous question. Currently im trying to use Allinone..... But i receiver Script Error : scripts.allinone.latestfrodo. Any ideas anyone?

Currently on 12.0 beta 1

I had this same issue. The Allinone wouldn't update to 0.2.2 on it's own.

So I went here: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/downloads/list

I downloaded addonsfrodo.zip

Shut XBMC down,

Extracted the file.

Copied script.allinone.latestfrodo folder into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and replacing all the conflicting files.

That fixed my problem. Hope that helps.
(2012-11-26, 07:02)Mycroft Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 23:36)Vaikin Wrote: I know this isn't MQ4 but it is Frodo Beta 1...posters are just fine.
(2012-11-22, 21:03)TeKo Wrote: Sorry the Artwork Downloader has nothing to do with your problem just a general problem with the skin.

Yea like I said its the same for me dont think there is anything you can do but downgrade to Alpha 6 or use another skin until its fixed.

If you are adventurous, you can modify the fanart lookup calls in 720p/includes.xml.

Search for the default video fanart variable (<variable name="value_defaultvideofanart">)

change the lookups from: $INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]

to: $INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]

With this change I was able to get the fanart to show up again with Frodo Beta1. Note that I am sure more similar database calls need to be modified in addition to this handful for full functionality....

Good Luck

This fixed the problem for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dronnen - 2012-11-27

Thank you for this fantastic skin. Looks awesome!

I just have one question:

I'm currently just using a computer mouse, is there any way for me to access the submenues? I can only open the menues with the "down" key on a keyboard.

Is this a fact? You cant use just a mouse with this skin?

Thanks for any reply.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RaidoR - 2012-11-27

(2012-07-18, 09:34)micheel Wrote: In the tv show section , i chose landscape mode.
the thumbnails were named correctly and where in the right folder.
But i still had to set it manualy to show up, cause it showed poster.jpg in the landscape thumbnail instead of landscape.jpg
The same issue with the season thumbnails, is this a issue in aeon mq4 ? cause this pc is just a fresh install ..

Is this issue fixed?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mpvargas - 2012-11-28

I don’t know if someone has this issue, I have been searching and can’t find anything on it, the allinone add-on crashes xbmc after I call the subtitle add-on the second time( watching for example an episode off a TV show downloading subtitle for it, and watching one other after and downloading subtitle for it) I know its allinone because if I remove it, the problem disappears can someone check thisHuh
I am using Xbmc Frodo beta 1, allinone Frodo 0.2.2, xbmc subtitles 3.9.0 in windows

Also could someone tell me where I can send the logs that xbmc creates??
thanks in advance...

Ok after posting this i find that the problem has someting to do whith idle, time just started xbmc whait 15m started a tv show downloaded a subtitle, xbmc crashedHuh
without allinone no crashHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fmronan - 2012-11-28

sorry

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Squa7ch - 2012-11-28

(2012-11-27, 19:38)ShannonMS81 Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 21:54)kyrios2021 Wrote: Well i pretty much figured out my previous question. Currently im trying to use Allinone..... But i receiver Script Error : scripts.allinone.latestfrodo. Any ideas anyone?

Currently on 12.0 beta 1

Shut XBMC down,

Extracted the file.

Copied script.allinone.latestfrodo folder into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and replacing all the conflicting files.

(2012-11-26, 07:02)Mycroft Wrote:
(2012-11-23, 23:36)Vaikin Wrote: I know this isn't MQ4 but it is Frodo Beta 1...posters are just fine.

If you are adventurous, you can modify the fanart lookup calls in 720p/includes.xml.

Search for the default video fanart variable (<variable name="value_defaultvideofanart">)

change the lookups from: $INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]

to: $INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]

With this change I was able to get the fanart to show up again with Frodo Beta1. Note that I am sure more similar database calls need to be modified in addition to this handful for full functionality....

Good Luck

This fixed the problem for me.

This fixed my problem as well, thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - electrik - 2012-11-28

(2012-11-09, 03:47)hiorik Wrote: hi, i got a problem with version 1.7.0:

i cant see the black background.

things i did:

- reload the extrapack
- uninstall the skin and then install again.
- reset the skin.

How to solve this?

if anyone can help. thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pisoj1 - 2012-11-29

Hello, I am still running Eden, using MQ4....

I would like to know how do I do episode fanart...is it possible? Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - thildemar - 2012-11-29

(2012-11-27, 19:38)ShannonMS81 Wrote:

Currently on 12.0 beta 1

Shut XBMC down,

Extracted the file.

Tried this, still getting the error after a few hours. Any other ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Blkadder - 2012-11-29

Hi all
just a minor query hope someone can point me in the right direction:

just started to get this skin set up just the way I want after having used showmix 2.5 for so long, but was wondering is it posible in showcase view for movies to have just the plot and extra thumbnails visable without all the "directed by, written by, Year, rating etc" in the centre of the screen along side the plot?

I know its only a small gripe with what is an excellent skin

Thanks in advance