Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - danif86 - 2012-11-30

Needs an update?
Not using banners from Frodo beta1, but using the same picture as posters (and then cropped).
Aeon Nox is doing this, guess it has something to do with the new naming conventions (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_v12_(Frodo)_FAQ#Local_images)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - efig - 2012-11-30

Hello everyone'
ijust installed thise skin. it' great but still i've got thise issues:
1. since i installed the skin the mkv files working to slow. they are doing fine on other players (vlc etc.)
2. its not getting any lirycs for songs (or: where do i see the lirycs?
3. no fanart for music and tv series.

tried everything i can.
need your help...Undecided

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lock70 - 2012-11-30

(2012-11-30, 13:36)efig Wrote: Hello everyone'
1. since i installed the skin the mkv files working to slow. they are doing fine on other players (vlc etc.)

tried everything i can.

Hi !
1. Look at your Audiosettings in System. Look if they have canged and go back to your setting it have work before!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - efig - 2012-11-30

Thank you it is.
Still dont seeany fanart &lirycs
(2012-11-30, 14:43)Lock70 Wrote:

tried everything i can.

Hi !
1. Look at your Audiosettings in System. Look if they have canged and go back to your setting it have work before!
Thank you it's working well now.
but still cant see any music&tv series fanart as well as the songs lirycs.
hope to get help about it.
Thank's again.

(2012-11-30, 14:43)Lock70 Wrote:

tried everything i can.

Hi !
Thank you it's working well now.
but still cant see any music&tv series fanart as well as the songs lirycs.
hope to get help about it.
Thank's again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Jasi - 2012-12-01

Same for me, no fanarts for music in albumview for instance. I addition to this i sometime lose the fanarts in Movie view (multiplex or any other).
Will fill out a bug report?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-12-01

Efig, for lyrics you need addon..
There are 2
Look for it in addon section here on forum... (Lyrics addons)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - RaidoR - 2012-12-01

I cannot seem to update my TV shows menu backround. I have set it to show tv show fanart images, but I deleted some shows and added some new ones. I have done the update thing from the skin menu, but it still shows me my old tv shows fanart, not the new ones. Also I'd like to delete some movies fanarts from displaying as in the menu backround, how do to that?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - efig - 2012-12-01

(2012-12-01, 10:03)Skank Wrote: Efig, for lyrics you need addon..
There are 2

thanks, i allready got the lrc lyrics for it but whene i play a song there is no place to lounch it not in the info or anyy do where. it was working fine at the deafult skin.
but there is more critical probleme:
the audio setting for the mkv movies and for the music are not the same. so i need to change the serttinf every time.
i do not think it supposed to be this way...
why there is not an option to just select my default audio device? how do i reset my audio settings? why do i have to choose twice? is there any difference between the fields?
thank you for your help. i am kind of lost here...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - efig - 2012-12-01

(2012-12-01, 15:53)efig Wrote: [quote='Skank' pid='1252859' dateline='1354349012']
Efig, for lyrics you need addon..
There are 2

thanks, i allready got the lrc lyrics for it but whene i play a song there is no place to lounch it not in the info or anyy do where. it was working fine at the deafult skin.
but there is more critical probleme:
the audio setting for the mkv movies and for the music are not the same. so i need to change the serttinf every time.
i do not think it supposed to be this way...
why there is not an option to just select my default audio device? how do i reset my audio settings? why do i have to choose twice? is there any difference between the fields?
thank you for your help. i am kind of lost here...
[/quot

well, now i see that one part off the setting area can be disabled...Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - pisoj1 - 2012-12-02

(2012-11-29, 13:39)pisoj1 Wrote: Hello, I am still running Eden, using MQ4....

I would like to know how do I do episode fanart...is it possible? Thanks!

Still looking for this ....but also

I some how enabled it so that menus are 360...like they will repeat if their isn't enough info, so if I only have 2 options they are repeated across the screen...how do I change that?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - patseguin - 2012-12-02

Is MQ4 known to have issues with Beta 1 of Frodo? I have a problem where if I back out of a section like TV shows back to the main menu it takes very long time or sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-12-02

(2012-12-02, 02:06)patseguin Wrote: Is MQ4 known to have issues with Beta 1 of Frodo? I have a problem where if I back out of a section like TV shows back to the main menu it takes very long time or sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

Disabeling dirty region helps a bit, but the skin is not (yet?) optimized for the latest changes in frodo beta. There are also some art issues.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - coffeebeankat - 2012-12-02

Hello, Im new here and fairly new to xbmc, would someone be able to help me out with a problem. I have installed the MQ4 skin and have the extrapack(manually installed) but from home page every tab has no art or info its just pain boxes, the you tube videos are not helping me, what do i have to do to get it looking nice?

Thanks for help

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tomkun - 2012-12-03

(2012-12-02, 04:51)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 02:06)patseguin Wrote: Is MQ4 known to have issues with Beta 1 of Frodo? I have a problem where if I back out of a section like TV shows back to the main menu it takes very long time or sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

Disabeling dirty region helps a bit, but the skin is not (yet?) optimized for the latest changes in frodo beta. There are also some art issues.

Yeah, it's a real pity. This used to be my favourite skin, but the lack of compatibility with beta 1 means I need to change. Looks like Marcos hasn't been around for a long time either. I wonder when the next updates will be?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hoopsdavis - 2012-12-03

Hi can anyone help me, I've been trying to add a Documentaries menu but each time I try adding the folders holding the movies or series I'm continually told that I need to add content because its empty. I've been trying to change the concert folder to "Documentaries" but I continue to get what's mentioned.

Thanks.