Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - karpinito - 2012-12-03

Hello friends, first of all apologize for my English,
I have a problem, if you have someone else happens.
I installed the new XBMC 12 Beta + Frodo skin Aeon MQ 4. When looking movies I make it right but what I low are the actors ...
Anyone else with him?
Anyone know how to fix it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - thildemar - 2012-12-03

(2012-11-29, 19:29)thildemar Wrote:
(2012-11-27, 19:38)ShannonMS81 Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 21:54)kyrios2021 Wrote: Well i pretty much figured out my previous question. Currently im trying to use Allinone..... But i receiver Script Error : scripts.allinone.latestfrodo. Any ideas anyone?

Currently on 12.0 beta 1

I had this same issue. The Allinone wouldn't update to 0.2.2 on it's own.

So I went here: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/downloads/list

I downloaded addonsfrodo.zip

Shut XBMC down,

Extracted the file.

Copied script.allinone.latestfrodo folder into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and replacing all the conflicting files.

That fixed my problem. Hope that helps.

Tried this, still getting the error after a few hours. Any other ideas?

I poked around a bit and am getting errors like:

Code:
14:26:01 T:3876   ERROR: EXCEPTION: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
14:26:01 T:3876   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 1209, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 38, in __init__
                                                self._firstrun()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 85, in _firstrun
                                                aiorecents.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 75, in _fetch_info
                                                self._setproperties_moviesrecents()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 280, in _setproperties_moviesrecents
                                                self.WINDOW.setProperty( "AllinOne_MovieRecents.%d.RunningTime" % ( count ), movie[7] )
                                            TypeError: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Looks like the script is hanging up pushing a non-string value for the runningtime of movies (I assume when the run time is not available for that movie). I am not enough of a Python or XBMC coder to be of much more help, but maybe one of you can look at the script and test it with missing run times. If there is more info or logs I can provide just let me know what you need.

-Thildemar

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-12-03

I got low quality banners for tvshows again. How do i fix this again?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hoopsdavis - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-03, 02:21)hoopsdavis Wrote: Hi can anyone help me, I've been trying to add a Documentaries menu but each time I try adding the folders holding the movies or series I'm continually told that I need to add content because its empty. I've been trying to change the concert folder to "Documentaries" but I continue to get what's mentioned.

Thanks.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction for help?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - slandells - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-03, 23:32)thildemar Wrote:
(2012-11-29, 19:29)thildemar Wrote:
(2012-11-27, 19:38)ShannonMS81 Wrote: I had this same issue. The Allinone wouldn't update to 0.2.2 on it's own.

So I went here: http://code.google.com/p/mod-skin/downloads/list

I downloaded addonsfrodo.zip

Shut XBMC down,

Extracted the file.

Copied script.allinone.latestfrodo folder into C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons and replacing all the conflicting files.

That fixed my problem. Hope that helps.

Tried this, still getting the error after a few hours. Any other ideas?

Code:
14:26:01 T:3876   ERROR: EXCEPTION: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
14:26:01 T:3876   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 1209, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 38, in __init__
                                                self._firstrun()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\default.py", line 85, in _firstrun
                                                aiorecents.Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 75, in _fetch_info
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.allinone.latestfrodo\aiorecents.py", line 280, in _setproperties_moviesrecents
                                                self.WINDOW.setProperty( "AllinOne_MovieRecents.%d.RunningTime" % ( count ), movie[7] )

Looks like the script is hanging up pushing a non-string value for the runningtime of movies (I assume when the run time is not available for that movie). I am not enough of a Python or XBMC coder to be of much more help, but maybe one of you can look at the script and test it with missing run times. If there is more info or logs I can provide just let me know what you need.

-Thildemar

I was having a number of issues that Beta 2 has resolved most of, including the one you have mentioned above. Make sure you are using Beta2 and 0.2.2 of AIO and you should be fine. You will, however, need to disabled Recent Music, as this generates an error in AIO due to the artists ID changing in Beta2...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - thildemar - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-04, 01:18)slandells Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 23:32)thildemar Wrote:
(2012-11-29, 19:29)thildemar Wrote: Tried this, still getting the error after a few hours. Any other ideas?

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                self._firstrun()
                                                aiorecents.Main()
                                                self._fetch_info()

-Thildemar

I was having a number of issues that Beta 2 has resolved most of, including the one you have mentioned above. Make sure you are using Beta2 and 0.2.2 of AIO and you should be fine. You will, however, need to disabled Recent Music, as this generates an error in AIO due to the artists ID changing in Beta2...

Have Beta 2 and redownloaded the frodo addonpack from googlecode today, still shows AIO version as 0.2.1. Is there a direct link for 0.2.2?
Nevermind, reinstalled from the repo a couple times and it finally grabbed 0.2.2 - really odd. I will see if that fixes issues.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-12-04

Im getting issues with beta 2 and 0.2.2 aio too
Even after disabling music

(2012-12-03, 23:40)Skank Wrote: I got low quality banners for tvshows again. How do i fix this again?

Anyone knows this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-12-04

Small bug I've noticed:

Aeon MQ4 + NextPVR + Frodo Beta 2 = No Channel Logos or program info displayed for radio channels. Works fine in Confluence default skin. TV Info / Icons grabbed without problem, and NextPVR also displaying logos for all channels (Radio & TV) fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Pitbull_Raven - 2012-12-04

Guys I need help. I've read the thread and done some searches. Have tried changing my main menu item order as suggested in a few of the posts, but whatever I do, I can't get my TV SHOWS to highlight at XBMC startup. It always selects one of the other main menu items. I have tried changing positions, sorting them from lowest to highest, setting them in order, just about everything I can remember and read. Still no joy. I simply want TV SHOWS, MOVIES, WEATHER and my custom YOUTUBE to show in that order with TV being the first item and highlighted at XBMC start. Any other suggestions?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-12-04

Hello all. The reason for my absence?

I'm preparing a Christmas gift for all VIPs. Big Grin

I've been working on it day and night, I do not know if it will give time, so I will not disclose yet.

I hope to have news soon.

Only vips? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hoopsdavis - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-04, 19:02)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all. The reason for my absence?

I've been working on it day and night, I do not know if it will give time, so I will not disclose yet.

MarcosQui, need your help with something, I have a folder of Documentaries holding 1 file movie videos and multi file series, I'd like to add this to the main menu but eaach time I try I'm told I need to add content because its empty. I've been using the "Concert" menu changing it to "Documentaries". How do I get this done, do I need to add a new menu, if so how do I do that.

Thanks

Ayone?
With frodo beta 2
Skin has these faults:
- for tvshows, it cant use banners.. Its stretched out
- moviesets for frodo doesnt work?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - danif86 - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-04, 20:37)Skank Wrote: Ayone?
With frodo beta 2
Skin has these faults:
- for tvshows, it cant use banners.. Its stretched out
- moviesets for frodo doesnt work?

Banner is the same for me.
Using Aeon Nox for now (banner works here..)
(I only use universal scraper)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2012-12-05

(2012-12-04, 19:02)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello all. The reason for my absence?

Hmm. Can't wait to see what this is. Big Grin