Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-04

Thanks MQ

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - WillUK2010 - 2012-07-04

Not sure thats right bud, because selecting "Alternative Genre Icons" doesnt ask you for a directory location, of where those extra icons are. its just an "on/of" switch.

Cheers,

(2012-07-04, 19:59)st graveyard Wrote: Suggestion for Marcos and Wanilton,

Please add a buglist or a to do list at the first page. Things that are mentioned here and that you guys are considering for Alpha 2. Personally, the only thing that frustrates me is the fact that a lot of things are mentioned, yet we're sometimes left a bit in the dark. I think a listing would improve the thread a lot. Also, people don't need to make the same bug reports over and over.

It is just an idea, so we also know what to test immediately when alpha 2 is released.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Grave
(2012-07-04, 19:58)WillUK2010 Wrote: Hey guys,

how does one use all the alternative icons from the extrapack, like studio, genre, etc? i have downloaded the extrapack (using the script), and then turned on "Alternative Genre Icons" in the ART menu, but they dont show, do i need a particular view in Genre?

Cheers

Hi, if I understand correctly, if you download extra pack, the icons are used as default. If you change to option 'alternative genre icons', I think it means you are using an other icon pack than the one with the skin, and you have to add the link to this other pack which is situated somewhere on your pc.

Just my guess ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 21:26)WillUK2010 Wrote: Not sure thats right bud, because selecting "Alternative Genre Icons" doesnt ask you for a directory location, of where those extra icons are. its just an "on/of" switch.

Cheers,

See this screenshot :

When I press alt icons I get a popup asking for a link to the pack, if I press cancel I clearly see "path not found" as on the shot above. What am I missing here?

Guys,

I finally have the animated wheater icons but anyone any idea why only one type of icon is shown. Some days have nothing, see screenshot below :

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mindweaver - 2012-07-04

Fantastic Marcos! Thank you for slim list! Big Grin (and all other nice fixes and features)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-04

@all, If you download extra pack, the icons are used as default. If you change to option 'alternative genre icons', this means you are using an other icon pack than the one with the skin, and you have to add the link to this other pack which is situated somewhere on your pc.

No necessary any other step with extrapack installed.

Of course if you set this option Alternative Genre Icon, do you need indicate the path to folder, no error in this case.

Wanilton

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - WillUK2010 - 2012-07-04

Hang on, your looking at Movies, im looking at MUSIC...

there is no "path to folder" when you select "Alternative Genre Icons" in the music section.....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-05

To all:

User happy = MQ happy
User unhappy = MQ sick, looking for a solution.

So the fact of adding items in the main menu I'll settle smoothly.

The Remote Control is still alpha, is not the final version, but I can also return to the bar mode, of course, improved.

I say thank you to all the VIPs who are supporting my work, I still have much work, but when this skin is ready I want to see everyone happy and satisfied.

PS.
Please Mr. Cloner, do not clone my work, or work of others skinners. This is not good for anyone. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 00:04)MarcosQui Wrote: To all:

User happy = MQ happy

The Remote Control is still alpha, is not the final version, but I can also return to the bar mode, of course, improved.

I say thank you to all the VIPs who are supporting my work, I still have much work, but when this skin is ready I want to see everyone happy and satisfied.

PS.
Please Mr. Cloner, do not clone my work, or work of others skinners. This is not good for anyone. Thank you.

What a gentleman!!!

From me a +1 for bar mode remote :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - curtis-r - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-01, 20:35)MarcosQui Wrote: I spent about 1800 hours of work so far .. You spent about 1s to click in one star, thank you for your good sense.

+1

Is there a way for Media Cases to show in movies but not for The Trailers add-on?

Also, I can't seem to find where to turn on pan-and-scan backgrounds for the Main Menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-05

MQ, thanks for the feedback. Oh, don't be sick if someone is unhappy, the new skin is awesome ;-)

(2012-07-04, 22:45)WillUK2010 Wrote: Hang on, your looking at Movies, im looking at MUSIC...

there is no "path to folder" when you select "Alternative Genre Icons" in the music section.....

MQ, Winaldo, is this a bug then?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-05

I would definitely applaud an improved version of the bar OSD, I also still love the old "PAUSE" look, with the poster left and movie info. The remote one could still stay as an option?
Great news to see the slim list option will return as well.

Awaiting the new fixes and changes Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2012-07-05

(2012-07-05, 00:04)MarcosQui Wrote: To all:

User happy = MQ happy

PS.

This MQ user is already more happier Big Grin

Tbh I rather have bar mode (if that is what u mean with mq3 osd) then the remote. like others i share the opinion it doesnt fit in with the skin. And about adding items in main menu...well...u know what i think Wink

But it makes me happy u listen to us (probably especially me Tongue) moaning Smile

I have one other request that, for me is really important aswell. I said it before but could you tell me you are looking at it. I really want to see MQ4 being able to get extrafanart for artist slideshow from a different path then in your music libary (to prefent cluttering up the music folder with loads of extrafanart folders). And also using more then 1 fanart so it rotates the artist background when listening to music (but i think this whas a bug?)

Anyways thank you for the good stuff!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-05

Alpha 2 - current changelog (updated)

Added: Menu Movies - option Click go to Sets Mode.
Added: View List - option Slim List.
Added: Option to Hide Headers.
Added: System Info in Settings Menu/Top Menu.
Fixed: Access to media controls in Main Menu.
Fixed: View List - Function Poster.jpg does not change the cover.
Fixed: View Wall - Info Panel auto, always visible and off.
Fixed: View Multiplex - Overlapping labels in Info Panel.
Fixed: View List Low - Wrong Label in Panel Info/Seasons.
Fixed: Script MovieSets does not appear in the Top Menu/group of addons.
Fixed: Logo and Clearart does not appear in tvshows/video info.
Fixed: Can not rename a vplaylist submenu.
Fixed: Weather Top Menu - no have access to change city.
Fixed: Minor fixes in Smart Playlit Editor.
Fixed: My Theme - is not possible activate this mode.
Fixed: Scroll Label without a fade effect.
Fixed: Unable to access the submenu under some conditions.
Fixed: Unable to access Top Menu in PVR window.
Fixed: Many tweaks in the customization of furniture.
Fixed: Slider Control - Subtitle delay.
Fixed: Gray screen does not disappear after playing the trailer.
Fixed: Full Screen Music - Playlist does not disappear if furniture is hidden.
Fixed: Lack Artist SlideShow in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Fixed: Lack Artist information in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Change: Button to change type of view is only enabled if at least more than one type of view is activate.
Change: Button to increase and decrease rating for music.
Change: Full Screen Music - Options to set Fanart, Vis or Fanart + Vis.

WillUK2010, alternative icons or by extrapack have not yet been fully implemented, wait a little longer please.

curtis-r, I'll check that.

Ajedi, I'll check that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-05

@MarcosQui - Changelog looks great Smile Cant wait for the next installment Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-05

Marcos,

I have another thing I find a bit weird and I think would look better.

When using the random lists at the home screen, for tv shows and movies you get the movie or show information displayed, but for music you only see the random album cover, band name and album name, but not the album info.
Wouldn't it look better if the album info was displayed as well? Just like with movies or TV shows?

Also regarding the extra fanart, I would also like it to work with the extrafanart folder within the artist folder (just like CDART tool does it automatically), but I guess this is the standard way of working?

Cheers,
Grave