Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Morbeas - 2012-12-21

Ok, that did it but now all my banners are blank when in TV shows Banner view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LAW-Mastermind - 2012-12-21

Select alternativ banners

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-12-21

Skins seems to work but is still kinda slow.
For example when in Movie view and you want to go back to Main it takes same seconds and you only see the last fanart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buff - 2012-12-21

Hi, I've tried to install this update but can't get it to work. I've installed from zip but nothing happens and then I tried just copying the contents over into the addons folder, but Aeon isn't showing up in the list of skins.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 16:55)TeKo Wrote: Skins seems to work but is still kinda slow.
For example when in Movie view and you want to go back to Main it takes same seconds and you only see the last fanart.

I've got this issue too. What hardware are you on? I'm on ion330 so just assumed that's why it's slow. MQ3 did not have this issue btw.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 15:36)Morbeas Wrote: I just tried installing version 2.1.0 and it immediately crashes XBMC. Any suggestions? (I'm running Frodo RC2).

Same problem here
Also when customizing menu, shortcut to favourites doesnt work! Space is empty!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 17:27)wouterdt Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 16:55)TeKo Wrote: Skins seems to work but is still kinda slow.

I've got this issue too. What hardware are you on? I'm on ion330 so just assumed that's why it's slow. MQ3 did not have this issue btw.

A6-3500 should have no problem and all other skins are really fast.
Would be nice to hear other cause if its something with my system I can just reinstall everything and see if its better.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Aerious - 2012-12-21

somehow mq4 1.7.0 is no longer existed in mod-skin googlecode. Repo link is also broken.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andydufresne - 2012-12-21

MQ4 1.7.0 is being reported as "broken" when I start XBMC or look at enabled addons.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - astrotrain - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 03:29)Wanilton Wrote: @astrotrain, this answer your question, changes in frodo:

Apart from the initial caching of art performed in Frodo, the way XBMC supports multiple image types has changed as well.

You will need to install the latest version of artwork downloader from repo to display logos, landscape thumbs, posters etc.

Once you run Artwork Downloader over your library the available art for individual movies and tv shows can be selected via the “choose art” option from the info panel for Movies and TV Shows.

Note: Locally saved logo’s not available from fanart.tv won’t be picked up and displayed. To do that, refer here for a different version of AD http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1249529

Hi Wanilton,

I tried just that. Using Artwork downloader from Repo version 12.012. Had it redownload and overwrite all my artwork, fanart, poster etc for my entire library and still default fanart will not show. Only when I enable extrafanart does the backdrop appear. I do not want to use extrafanart as it eats up my CPU.

I don;t don't why Frodo changed the backdrops, the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" clearly went out the window.

Moreover where do we get the frodo version (to avoid these script error messages) for the randomlastitems,py?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Bob___ - 2012-12-21

Hi all,

I like Aeon MQ4, though the mouse support isn't as good as in MQ3 IMHO.
So i want to ask you how i can reach the setting menu bar with the mouse? (see picture):

If there is no easy way to open up this menu bar only with the mouse, would it be possible (warning: this is a feature request Wink )
to define an area in the left lower MQ4 screen, when it will be hit by the mouse cursor the above mentioned menu bar could appear (like the Metro UI in Windows 8)?
I hope my description is understandable.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 18:00)Skank Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 15:36)Morbeas Wrote: I just tried installing version 2.1.0 and it immediately crashes XBMC. Any suggestions? (I'm running Frodo RC2).

Same problem here
Also when customizing menu, shortcut to favourites doesnt work! Space is empty!

same on two ps´s with rc2

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - painy - 2012-12-21

2.1.0 carshes here as well with RC2

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 20:30)astrotrain Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 03:29)Wanilton Wrote: @astrotrain, this answer your question, changes in frodo:

Apart from the initial caching of art performed in Frodo, the way XBMC supports multiple image types has changed as well.

You will need to install the latest version of artwork downloader from repo to display logos, landscape thumbs, posters etc.

Once you run Artwork Downloader over your library the available art for individual movies and tv shows can be selected via the “choose art” option from the info panel for Movies and TV Shows.

Note: Locally saved logo’s not available from fanart.tv won’t be picked up and displayed. To do that, refer here for a different version of AD http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1249529

Hi Wanilton,

I tried just that. Using Artwork downloader from Repo version 12.012. Had it redownload and overwrite all my artwork, fanart, poster etc for my entire library and still default fanart will not show. Only when I enable extrafanart does the backdrop appear. I do not want to use extrafanart as it eats up my CPU.

I don;t don't why Frodo changed the backdrops, the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" clearly went out the window.

Moreover where do we get the frodo version (to avoid these script error messages) for the randomlastitems,py?

Go to program addons, select artwork download, confgure option: "Use Local Files" set ON, look image for reference:

Run again Artwork downloader.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dazz87 - 2012-12-22

Just install this skin. Quick question just wondering is there a way to have my playlist automatically play when clicking on it? I have add all my playlist (music) to the Main Page, but when i click on it all it does is show me my list instead of playing it. I am able to do this with Neon but not Aeon. Thanks