Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - silvine - 2012-12-22

It's reported as broken for me. I am using Openelec 2.0. Is this a Frodo only skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - astrotrain - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-21, 21:46)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 20:30)astrotrain Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 03:29)Wanilton Wrote: @astrotrain, this answer your question, changes in frodo:

Apart from the initial caching of art performed in Frodo, the way XBMC supports multiple image types has changed as well.

You will need to install the latest version of artwork downloader from repo to display logos, landscape thumbs, posters etc.

Once you run Artwork Downloader over your library the available art for individual movies and tv shows can be selected via the “choose art” option from the info panel for Movies and TV Shows.

Note: Locally saved logo’s not available from fanart.tv won’t be picked up and displayed. To do that, refer here for a different version of AD http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1249529

Hi Wanilton,

I tried just that. Using Artwork downloader from Repo version 12.012. Had it redownload and overwrite all my artwork, fanart, poster etc for my entire library and still default fanart will not show. Only when I enable extrafanart does the backdrop appear. I do not want to use extrafanart as it eats up my CPU.

I don;t don't why Frodo changed the backdrops, the old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it" clearly went out the window.

Moreover where do we get the frodo version (to avoid these script error messages) for the randomlastitems,py?

Go to program addons, select artwork download, confgure option: "Use Local Files" set ON, look image for reference:

Run again Artwork downloader.

No go as well, just see blank image on default fanart view. Switched between different views no change. When the drop down infopanel comes down the fanart shows in the panel but not in the background, just a blue image from MQ4.

Using Windows 8, Frodo RC2, MQ4 2.01

I am stumped.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2012-12-22

Broken for me

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sletts02 - 2012-12-22

I get "Unable to load skin" - "Skin is missing some files"[/code]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - teki4u - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 03:05)sletts02 Wrote: I get "Unable to load skin" - "Skin is missing some files"[/code]

Same here Sad .I love this theme, i guess we'll have to wait. Keep up the good work guys!

Greetings from Ecuador and Merry Christmas.

~ V

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hoopsdavis - 2012-12-22

Anyone having issues loading new movies? I just added a movie to my movies folder and its not showing up no matter what I do.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - artrafael - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 03:37)hoopsdavis Wrote: Anyone having issues loading new movies? I just added a movie to my movies folder and its not showing up no matter what I do.

This is more likely a scraper usage issue than a skin-related one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2012-12-22

With the Frodo version of MQ4 i'm not seeing any information items when selecting views for movies and TV Shows. Anyone else having this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2012-12-22

This "Frodo" version 2.1 is really worse generally than 1.7....
After extensive testing on several HTPCs, I really don't see how this is built for version 12...

Now I can't go back to 1.7...
I'll switch to another skin in meantime...

Before my only issue was that backgrounds weren't showing unless I disable Wall and 3d Wall, now, so many more issues (including the same background matter)....

***BTW, if anyone has the issue where XBMC crashes when exiting using MQ4 2.1 exit menu; I resolved it by taking the latest nightly build...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hetfiled - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 02:30)newoski Wrote: Broken for me

me too

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moravec - 2012-12-22

Did you reset the skin?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - No12 - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 03:37)hoopsdavis Wrote: Anyone having issues loading new movies? I just added a movie to my movies folder and its not showing up no matter what I do.
You are probably using IMDB as scraper for the movies?
I had the same problem as you,switching to tvdb solved the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - youralways - 2012-12-22

(2012-12-22, 15:54)Hetfiled Wrote:
(2012-12-22, 02:30)newoski Wrote: Broken for me

me too

me tooConfused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - patseguin - 2012-12-22

All of the. Mq's show as broken for me. I wanted to use mq3, will there be an update for Frodo?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - freebs - 2012-12-22

All works for me except when I use Navi X the font is too small for me to read..

How would one go about fixing the font ?

Thanks!