Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - catweazle71 - 2012-12-27

Hi all,

still wishing all of you Merry Christmas Big Grin

I'm using XBMC Eden stable release. I have two questions and hope someone knows the answers Huh

1. I only use three main menu buttons, Movies, TV Shows and Music. When starting into XMBC Aeon, the focus is always on Music, even if I shut down with focus on e.g. Movies. It seems always to be the button in the right corner. Is there a possibility to define the focus on startHuh

2. To open the config menu, you have to move the "cursor" to the bottom of the screen. There you can e.g. shut down xmbc, the most common function I need ;-) In former versions one could shut down, restart and you could log out. In Aeon MQ 4 I miss this last function "log out". FOr me this is a really useful function, because xbmc is installed on a Windows 7 HTPC and after looging out I am on the log in screen of Win7 again and can e.g. log into Windows desktop. Is it possible to re-integrate the Log-out-function, please RoflRoflRofl

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-12-27

To all:

In the SugarSync folder/fix I put a new amendment to the error of posters and banners, please test and let me know the result.

Skank, I am aware of these errors, before I have to solve the problems with art, then I'll give sequence to work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-27, 13:52)MarcosQui Wrote: To all:

In the SugarSync folder/fix I put a new amendment to the error of posters and banners, please test and let me know the result.

Skank, I am aware of these errors, before I have to solve the problems with art, then I'll give sequence to work.

Great thx mate! Happy new years eve!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-12-27

Uhm where can I find the fix?

Im in the MQ4 folder but there is only the 2.1 version and some .txts.

Check again, please.

yea its there now.
thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tyranian - 2012-12-27

Hi,

The Default Fan Art issues people seem to be getting I get also but only after entering then exiting the settings menu it seems, initially when i go into XBMC it displays fine here is what i see in the log..

12:49:14 T:1400 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://disabled/folder.jpg
12:49:14 T:1400 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/folder.jpg
12:49:14 T:1400 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://repos/folder.jpg
12:49:14 T:1400 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://install/folder.jpg
12:49:14 T:1400 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://search/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.metadata.scraper.albums/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.metadata.scraper.artists/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.python.lyrics/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.metadata.scraper.movies/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.addon.audio/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.metadata.scraper.musicvideos/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.addon.image/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.addon.executable/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.ui.screensaver/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.service/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.gui.skin/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.python.subtitles/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.metadata.scraper.tvshows/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.addon.video/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.player.musicviz/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.python.weather/folder.jpg
12:49:19 T:2012 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://enabled/xbmc.gui.webinterface/folder.jpg
12:49:22 T:4172 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
12:49:22 T:4172 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://disabled/folder.jpg
12:49:22 T:4172 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://repos/folder.jpg
12:49:22 T:4172 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://install/folder.jpg
12:49:22 T:4172 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(addons) in addons://search/folder.jpg
12:49:23 T:4272 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

Hope this helps some I am using 2.1.0 skin Frodo RC2 and Allinone 0.2.2

Allinone isnt supported anymore

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Tyranian - 2012-12-27

disabling all in one may have well done the trick thanks, i'll keep an eye on it and update once I've had chance to test more but all looks ok after 10 mins of trying to break it....

Thanks Skank

No problem

Ace Skin looks great, cant wait for a beta/final release.

Attention:

I'm migrating all VIP users to the Google Drive to avoid the problems we had with SugarSync.

In that folder I put a new version of Aeon MQ 4, in folder "Aeon MQ 4 - rollback" - version 1.8.0

This version is exactly the same as 1.7.0 but corrected for installation on Frodo, so I believe that will solve the problem with art for some users.

Look at SugarSync folder how to request access to Google Drive.

In Google Drive you will find a new skin Ace also.

I apologize for any inconvenience this transition to Frodo may have caused. Really sorry.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-27, 17:37)MarcosQui Wrote: Attention:

I'm migrating all VIP users to the Google Drive to avoid the problems we had with SugarSync.

In that folder I put a new version of Aeon MQ 4, in folder "Aeon MQ 4 - rollback" - version 1.8.0

This version is exactly the same as 1.7.0 but corrected for installation on Frodo, so I believe that will solve the problem with art for some users.

Look at SugarSync folder how to request access to Google Drive.

In Google Drive you will find a new skin Ace also.

I apologize for any inconvenience this transition to Frodo may have caused. Really sorry.

Hi MarcosQui, I'm still struggling to get MQ4 to work on the Frodo RC relaseses. The main issue is with default fanart. Will installing the new 1.8 alone resolve this? Thanks for all your hard work!

For me both versions works fine, so you need install and test by yourself.
I sent version 1.8.0 to Google Code for all users have access:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-1.8.0.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-27, 20:11)MarcosQui Wrote: For me both versions works fine, so you need install and test by yourself.
I sent version 1.8.0 to Google Code for all users have access:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-1.8.0.zip

Thank you! OK, well I installed 1.8.0 (Im using RC 2 on openelec) and restarted my HTPC. I went into my movie collection and on the basic list view could see the fanart of all movies. Result!

I then activated every view, but this made the fanart disappear again. I then disabled all the views again, restarted the machine, then added each view one by one. The fanart shows on every view apart from 'Wall'. If I activate this, then all fanart on every view goes. This may be just an issue with my setup, but I thought I should report back to let you know. I don't really use wall very much, so its not a big issue for me.

Thanks again for all your hard work and help MarcosQui! So glad to get MQ4 back up and running :-D I'll be trying out Ace ASAP