Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kees667 - 2012-12-30

I have the same, also with sc version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - krystianen - 2012-12-31

aeon 4 1.8.0 solve broken skin repo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2012-12-31

(2012-12-30, 20:21)dprod Wrote: Hi Folk,

I try to install Aeon MQ4 without success.
OS: openELEC - Beta Release: 2.95.6 (3.0 Beta 6) based on XBMC-Frodo

I tried both, from Repo and from Zip file but run into some errors...
First the addon was broken but after a manual refresh it worked.
Now i get the message that some crucial elements are missing.

The 01_XBMC.log says:
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (12.0-RC2 Git:74b907c), Platform: Linux (OpenELEC - Version: 2.95.6, 3.6.11 i686). Built on Dec 20 2012
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /usr/share/xbmc
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /usr/lib/xbmc
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc/userdata
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc
14:16:58 T:3017042432 NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc/temp

14:26:20 T:3017042432 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/icon.png
14:26:23 T:3017042432 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:26:23 T:3017042432 ERROR: home.xml doesn't exist in skin: skin.aeonmq.4, fallback to "skin.confluence" skin
14:26:23 T:3017042432 WARNING: Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture button-nofocus.png
14:26:23 T:3017042432 WARNING: Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture button-focus.png
14:26:33 T:3017042432 ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/icon.png
14:26:35 T:3017042432 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:26:35 T:3017042432 ERROR: home.xml doesn't exist in skin: skin.aeonmq.4, fallback to "skin.confluence" skin
14:26:42 T:2967468864 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
14:26:58 T:2931804992 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
14:26:58 T:2931804992 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/
14:26:58 T:2931804992 WARNING: RemoveDirectory, cant remove dir </storage/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeonmq.4/>. trying lower case.
14:26:58 T:2967468864 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
14:27:12 T:2967468864 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
14:27:26 T:2884533056 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
14:27:44 T:3017042432 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 3 times.

Can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong, or how to get it work.
Thanks!

add picture: error

Can you elaborate on what issues you are having in particular? I'm on my phone so can view your screen shot.
(2012-12-27, 22:37)GreenEyez Wrote: Yup, fanart is gone again, lol. If you enter settings and select any option, everything is fine. However if you use the sub menu option (or shall i say, up-menu, since they pop-out above the settings option), fanart goes away again..

Has anyone noticed that on 1.8 if you go into your music library, it will disable the default fanart in your video library, and vice versa?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - greenfish - 2012-12-31

Hi!

I'm on archlinux (fresh install) using xbmc frodo rc2.

Using your repo on your website, gives me an error when it's downloaded the file "skin seems to be missing files/structure". Using the skin instead from your zipfile (install from zipfile) gives me "skin is missing structure" or something like that.

The only way that worked for me, was to download using your google code and MANUALLY extract the skin to xbmc/addons (1.8 version).

Here's the issues i've seen so far on my setup:

Banner view is broken
TV-SHOW view doesn't work properly, everytime I enter "tv-shows" i'm right back to movie view, which gives the scrappers a headache.
Installing extra package gives "package install failed" manually installing the zipfile doesn't work either.

Happy 2013 everyone!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AndroiDad75 - 2013-01-01

Everyone,

I can't seem to figure something out. When I select one of my cd's from music, it starts to play, but it never seems to bring up the visulization, where it shows the spinning cd etc... Also, I can't get to any of the music controls. I have tried moving the mouse all over the screen, hitting "c" and "i", and all kinds of buttons, but nothing. The only way I can get any controls, to hit stop etc..., is to go all the way back to the main menu, where you can choose movies, music, ...

Is there some setting that I am missing?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davefromcamp - 2013-01-01

This skin has been working great but have a few questions. At first I had the movie's, that was selected, fan art backdrop. I fiddled with some other GUI setting and can't seem to get it back. Whatever movie I select it shows a seen of random posters of movies, sometimes they are movies that are in the same folder. I.e. toy story's back drop would show cars because they are in the Pixar folder. Or next time I scroll down then back up finding memo is shown etc etc. It mostly seems random. Is there a way to sync fan art backdrop to the movies?

Second question, when the above problem is fixed is there a way to rotate through multiple fan art back drops? Some movies have 3 separate pics from the web. Keeping in mind I don't want to set up each individual move just something that could change universally. This is seen in my TV shows menu. I tried to match the settings from TV shows to movies bit haven't been successful.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - adelphia - 2013-01-01

(2013-01-01, 16:59)davefromcamp Wrote: This skin has been working great but have a few questions. At first I had the movie's, that was selected, fan art backdrop. I fiddled with some other GUI setting and can't seem to get it back. Whatever movie I select it shows a seen of random posters of movies, sometimes they are movies that are in the same folder. I.e. toy story's back drop would show cars because they are in the Pixar folder. Or next time I scroll down then back up finding memo is shown etc etc. It mostly seems random. Is there a way to sync fan art backdrop to the movies?

Second question, when the above problem is fixed is there a way to rotate through multiple fan art back drops? Some movies have 3 separate pics from the web. Keeping in mind I don't want to set up each individual move just something that could change universally. This is seen in my TV shows menu. I tried to match the settings from TV shows to movies bit haven't been successful.

If I understand you right, you need to customize your "Movies" menu by customizing skin/homepage. In there, select the menu item for movies and then there is an option to enable/diasable, move location and to choose which "type" of backdrops there are.

If you are talking about specific movie titles, you need to select the top based menu items (depending on which mode you are using depends hom any times you need to press the "up" key) and then select, if I recall, the "art" menu. From there, you can choose to have curtains, backdrops, fanart, generic etc.

Hope this helps.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davefromcamp - 2013-01-02

Thanks for your reply, its a start. I actually did as you suggested to originally have images on the background. But I don't see a setting for those images to correlate with the movie that is selected. The correct album art will show and the correct info but the background will not be related. This is what I want control over. And if it is random to cycle through 2-3 backgrounds for that movie

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - farr3ll - 2013-01-02

Anyone know how to change the northern hemisphere to southern on the main menu weather background?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - adelphia - 2013-01-02

(2013-01-02, 00:46)davefromcamp Wrote: Thanks for your reply, its a start. I actually did as you suggested to originally have images on the background. But I don't see a setting for those images to correlate with the movie that is selected. The correct album art will show and the correct info but the background will not be related. This is what I want control over. And if it is random to cycle through 2-3 backgrounds for that movie

When you are in the actual movie list, select the style you wish to use, be it List, Showcase or whatever (I personally use Showcase) then press the UP arrow until the top menus appear. Move RIGHT onto the ART menu and then make sure the "Extra Fan Art" node is toggled on (has the spot to the right / lit). Then you should see all the backgrounds relating to the movie selected, provided of course you have downloaded more than one image per movie!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-02, 00:46)davefromcamp Wrote: Thanks for your reply, its a start. I actually did as you suggested to originally have images on the background. But I don't see a setting for those images to correlate with the movie that is selected. The correct album art will show and the correct info but the background will not be related. This is what I want control over. And if it is random to cycle through 2-3 backgrounds for that movie

Can you show us a screenshot of the issue? What version of xbmc and MQ4 are you running? Are you getting a blue light effect background where the movie fanart should be?

(2013-01-02, 07:48)farr3ll Wrote: Anyone know how to change the northern hemisphere to southern on the main menu weather background?

You need to go onto the main menu, and press down until you are on the bottom sub menu. Once here move across until you are on the 'customizations' tab and select this.

This will bring up the main menu panel. Select weather, and on the list that pops up will be 'Backdrop image based on seasons of North America'. If you cycle through this option it will allow you to change to South America, or images based on actual weather conditions.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Leon_Cloud_ - 2013-01-03

Hi guys, i've installed xbmcbuntu 12 but when I try to install aeon 4 I've a error.. ( i first haave aeon 3) How I can fix it??

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Canozzie - 2013-01-03

Sorry for asking a question i know has been asked before, cant find it anywhere...

How do i install MQ4 on openelec please?

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-03, 15:01)Leon_Cloud_ Wrote: Hi guys, i've installed xbmcbuntu 12 but when I try to install aeon 4 I've a error.. ( i first haave aeon 3) How I can fix it??

Thanks

Extract mq4 from the zip file and place it in the addons folder of xbmc.

(2013-01-03, 16:11)Canozzie Wrote: Sorry for asking a question i know has been asked before, cant find it anywhere...

How do i install MQ4 on openelec please?

Cheers

You need to place the zip file on a USB and then put it into your machine, or add it to a folder on the samba share. Then go to addons, instal from zip file, go to where you placed the mq4 zip and select it. It will then install and ask you if you want to switch to that skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Leon_Cloud_ - 2013-01-03

Quote:
(2013-01-03, 16:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 15:01)Leon_Cloud_ Wrote: Hi guys, i've installed xbmcbuntu 12 but when I try to install aeon 4 I've a error.. ( i first haave aeon 3) How I can fix it??

Thanks

Extract mq4 from the zip file and place it in the addons folder of xbmc.

Thanks a lot I see and in fact the folder of skin.aeonmq.4 didn't exist.. Now I copy it ..

Also you know why now with the frodo 12 (xbmcbuntu) the app xbmc controller have a error and I can only use Remote Control except the text mode .. I think that the device doesn't connect to te port 8080 and so I can't see my menu ecc .. Then i write to you the error ( java error)