Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AndroiDad75 - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-01, 03:43)rhmclay Wrote: Everyone,

I can't seem to figure something out. When I select one of my cd's from music, it starts to play, but it never seems to bring up the visulization, where it shows the spinning cd etc... Also, I can't get to any of the music controls. I have tried moving the mouse all over the screen, hitting "c" and "i", and all kinds of buttons, but nothing. The only way I can get any controls, to hit stop etc..., is to go all the way back to the main menu, where you can choose movies, music, ...

Is there some setting that I am missing?

Anyone know if I am missing a setting or something?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kees667 - 2013-01-03

Any solutions for the error: "unable to load skin, skin is missing some files. "? I can't reinstall successfully from repo or zip.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - atinko - 2013-01-03

i have a problem here...

can someone tell me the shorkey (keyboard) to open "Info Media" Menu..
Or how to open it...
Because i want to change fanart style & Media Case...
Hope someone can answer my noob question..

Thanks...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - SN33KY - 2013-01-03

(2013-01-03, 21:14)kees667 Wrote: Any solutions for the error: "unable to load skin, skin is missing some files. "? I can't reinstall successfully from repo or zip.
Same problem. Seems the creator is uploading a new version. because every time i download the skin it get from 11MB to 13MB to 16 MB downloaded. and then it stops downloading.

"All Albums" icon - How to choose your own image? - MrLuddite - 2013-01-03

I'm using Aeon Mq4 and Frodo RC2 and was wondering, when browsing music, is there a way to designate a specific image to replace the generic icon (blank CD case with the white rectangle thing in the center) for "All Albums" icon? Best case scenario would be to be able to have the music artist/group thumbnail shown there, or a replacement image of your choosing. I've looked around but I never have any success finding info when i need to. I hope I'm not missing something really obvious on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zxurian - 2013-01-04

did banner view go away in v1.8?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-03, 19:04)Leon_Cloud_ Wrote:
Quote:
(2013-01-03, 16:32)Samu-rai Wrote: Extract mq4 from the zip file and place it in the addons folder of xbmc.

Thanks a lot I see and in fact the folder of skin.aeonmq.4 didn't exist.. Now I copy it ..

Also you know why now with the frodo 12 (xbmcbuntu) the app xbmc controller have a error and I can only use Remote Control except the text mode .. I think that the device doesn't connect to te port 8080 and so I can't see my menu ecc .. Then i write to you the error ( java error)

Have a look on the frodo FAQ.

Here is an extract taken from there:

'Some smartphone remotes will need to be updated to work with Frodo due to the Web Server HTTP API being removed and replaced with the JSON-RPC API.'

(2013-01-03, 20:15)rhmclay Wrote:

I can't seem to figure something out. When I select one of my cd's from music, it starts to play, but it never seems to bring up the visulization, where it shows the spinning cd etc... Also, I can't get to any of the music controls. I have tried moving the mouse all over the screen, hitting "c" and "i", and all kinds of buttons, but nothing. The only way I can get any controls, to hit stop etc..., is to go all the way back to the main menu, where you can choose movies, music, ...

Your best bet is to install and automatically download with cdArt manager.

Once you have done this, update your library and it should show the art as you want. You should also go on to your music library in mq4, press up and go across to the art tab. From here select 'show artist/album art' and set the path to where you store your music.

Controls wise you can press m on your keyboard and it will bring up the controls. Other than that you would have to go to the main screen.

(2013-01-03, 21:14)kees667 Wrote: Any solutions for the error: "unable to load skin, skin is missing some files. "? I can't reinstall successfully from repo or zip.

Have you tried unzipping the mq4 file and placing it in your addons folder to replace the current one? That's the only thing that could easily sort it that springs to mind.

(2013-01-03, 21:47)atinko Wrote: i have a problem here...

Or how to open it...

Thanks...

I'm not sure what you exactly want to do, but either press the up arrow when your are in the movie/music/TV library, or if that doesn't give you what you want (although I think it will) press I.

(2013-01-03, 23:35)MrLuddite Wrote: I'm using Aeon Mq4 and Frodo RC2 and was wondering, when browsing music, is there a way to designate a specific image to replace the generic icon (blank CD case with the white rectangle thing in the center) for "All Albums" icon? Best case scenario would be to be able to have the music artist/group thumbnail shown there, or a replacement image of your choosing. I've looked around but I never have any success finding info when i need to. I hope I'm not missing something really obvious on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Replacing this thumb so that the same one shows for every artist shouldn't be to difficult. You just need to find where the current thumb is stored and replace it with something with exactly the same name.

Having it change for each artist however would require changing the code of the skin, and would not be easy. Your best bet would be to donate to marcosqui, and requesting this feature on a future build (mq5 perhaps).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Leon_Cloud_ - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 02:23)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 19:04)Leon_Cloud_ Wrote:
Quote:

Thanks a lot I see and in fact the folder of skin.aeonmq.4 didn't exist.. Now I copy it ..

Also you know why now with the frodo 12 (xbmcbuntu) the app xbmc controller have a error and I can only use Remote Control except the text mode .. I think that the device doesn't connect to te port 8080 and so I can't see my menu ecc .. Then i write to you the error ( java error)

Have a look on the frodo FAQ.

Here is an extract taken from there:

'Some smartphone remotes will need to be updated to work with Frodo due to the Web Server HTTP API being removed and replaced with the JSON-RPC API.'

Yes I've red it now .. Tomorrow I try to fix it.. Thanks a Lot !!! Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gibxxi - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-03, 20:15)rhmclay Wrote:

Hit the TAB key, and the Visualisation screen should come up.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bostoneric - 2013-01-04

RC3 and MQ4 v2.0.0 no issues... am I one of the few?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-04

2.1.0 has many problems on RC3 for me (more than RC2). Using a different skin until things get sorted out a bit. I hope author hasn't given up on this skin in favor of another one as it has many nice features.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - adelphia - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-03, 21:47)atinko Wrote: i have a problem here...

Or how to open it...

Thanks...

The way I do mine is to have the default action as "Show Information" rather than "Play" (which is the default). This is under "Settings->Video->File Lists". This way I get to show the items info by pressing "RETURN" or "ENTER" but if I want to play direct I press the media key "PLAY".

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Phaeton666 - 2013-01-04

I am having the missing fanart problem. In Confluence everything is fine but as soon as I switch to aeon the fanart is gone. Just the blue background. Wall view is not activated. Tried it with frodo rc2 and rc3 and aeon mq4 1.7 and 1.8. Can anybody help?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2013-01-04

Frodo RC3 + MQ4 2.1.0 + fixes from SugarSync

And still not loading posters. Any suggestion?

And after to load MQ4 first time it breaks posters at Confluence skin as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-04

Yeah we need a clean new version which just works on frodo rc 3 and final Smile