Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - greenfish - 2013-01-04

How do you get new builds? I can't use his repo "files missing or this doesn't seem to be an xbmc structure"

I found a link to a 1.8 and manually added it to xbmc/addons.

On 1.8 banner view is broken, library for TV-shows doesn't work for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 14:54)Phaeton666 Wrote: I am having the missing fanart problem. In Confluence everything is fine but as soon as I switch to aeon the fanart is gone. Just the blue background. Wall view is not activated. Tried it with frodo rc2 and rc3 and aeon mq4 1.7 and 1.8. Can anybody help?

RC3 and MQ4 seem to be working exactly the same as RC2 for me. Fanart issues are when I activate wall view, enter a settings sub-menu, or if I enter a video library all music fanart will disappear and vice versa.

Have a play around with the fanart style settings I guess. Sorry I can't be more help.

(2013-01-04, 14:56)tinybutstrong Wrote: Frodo RC3 + MQ4 2.1.0 + fixes from SugarSync

And still not loading posters. Any suggestion?

And after to load MQ4 first time it breaks posters at Confluence skin as well.

Have you tried deleting the textures13.db on the database folder. This should make xbmc rebuild your artwork library on its next restart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - brenter - 2013-01-04

I'm quite confused with the versions of mq4 now. i installed 2.1.0 a while back to get frodo compatibility. now 1.8.0 was released, also with frodo compatibility. should i up(down)grade to 1.8.0 with RC3 now?

Sorry for asking, if that is stated in the thread somewhere, i coundn't find a definite answer.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 21:31)Samu-rai Wrote: Have you tried deleting the textures13.db on the database folder. This should make xbmc rebuild your artwork library on its next restart.

Yes, many times. This fixes at first time, but in next restart issue is back.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 22:00)brenter Wrote: I'm quite confused with the versions of mq4 now. i installed 2.1.0 a while back to get frodo compatibility. now 1.8.0 was released, also with frodo compatibility. should i up(down)grade to 1.8.0 with RC3 now?

Sorry for asking, if that is stated in the thread somewhere, i coundn't find a definite answer.

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 22:00)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 21:31)Samu-rai Wrote: Have you tried deleting the textures13.db on the database folder. This should make xbmc rebuild your artwork library on its next restart.

Yes, many times. This fixes at first time, but in next restart issue is back.

That's weird. What about deleting your thumbnails folder and the textures.db? Failing that you could delete the video database so that it has to rescrape everything. Although that could be a bit of a ball ache depending on how much media you have.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-04

(2013-01-04, 22:00)brenter Wrote: I'm quite confused with the versions of mq4 now. i installed 2.1.0 a while back to get frodo compatibility. now 1.8.0 was released, also with frodo compatibility. should i up(down)grade to 1.8.0 with RC3 now?

I would say for now, treat Frodo as a test environment, play around and wait to see if issues on this skin get sorted and things settle down a bit. MQ4 1.70 on Eden still works fine for me.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-04, 23:25)Samu-rai Wrote: That's weird. What about deleting your thumbnails folder and the textures.db? Failing that you could delete the video database so that it has to rescrape everything. Although that could be a bit of a ball ache depending on how much media you have.

Tried here, fixed at first time on confluence, next restart on MQ4 the issue is back. I don't want to rescrape my library with +300 movies.

Very frustrating :X

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kees667 - 2013-01-05

I have tried install from addons, manual from zip and now I unzipped the skin. It now works but downloading themes gives an error, same for delete databae and download again. I see some files downloading and I get: "Update failed" then. Cold and Warm show nothing but do appear in random. Something not right here.

(2013-01-03, 21:14)kees667 Wrote: Any solutions for the error: "unable to load skin, skin is missing some files. "? I can't reinstall successfully from repo or zip.

Have you tried unzipping the mq4 file and placing it in your addons folder to replace the current one? That's the only thing that could easily sort it that springs to mind.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-05, 00:04)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 23:25)Samu-rai Wrote: That's weird. What about deleting your thumbnails folder and the textures.db? Failing that you could delete the video database so that it has to rescrape everything. Although that could be a bit of a ball ache depending on how much media you have.

Tried here, fixed at first time on confluence, next restart on MQ4 the issue is back. I don't want to rescrape my library with +300 movies.

Very frustrating :X

I'm out of ideas then I'm afraid.

(2013-01-05, 01:07)kees667 Wrote: I have tried install from addons, manual from zip and now I unzipped the skin. It now works but downloading themes gives an error, same for delete databae and download again. I see some files downloading and I get: "Update failed" then. Cold and Warm show nothing but do appear in random. Something not right here.

(2013-01-03, 21:14)kees667 Wrote: Any solutions for the error: "unable to load skin, skin is missing some files. "? I can't reinstall successfully from repo or zip.

Have you tried unzipping the mq4 file and placing it in your addons folder to replace the current one? That's the only thing that could easily sort it that springs to mind.

I think that the changes with skin design on frodo were greater than first thought. I don't think Marcosqui has been on here very much lately, so perhaps he's working on getting the bugs sorted. He has had to write an enormous amount of code for this skin, so it may take some time. I know that Nox 4.0 is fully working on Frodo. So maybe use that for the time being if MQ4 isn't plausible for you atm?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AndroiDad75 - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-04, 04:15)gibxxi Wrote: Hit the TAB key, and the Visualisation screen should come up.

Thank you!!!!! This was it. Now I just have to figure out which remote button I want to be a tab. I really appreciate you answering me. I was losing my mind.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - adelphia - 2013-01-05

All these people that are testing Frodo on a "production" machine and then whining about this and that not working on MQ4 should be shot. Frodo has NOT been released as FINAL and therefore there WILL be issues with certain bits and bobs. Give the developers of skins and addons a break and rather saying, this don't work with this version and that don't work with that version, report it as a CONSTRUCTIVE BUG REPORT so the developers can try and resolve the issues. This isn't aimed at everyone, but read the thread and you'll know who they/you are.

Kudos to MQ and all other skin/addon developers!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jordandk - 2013-01-05

I'm feeling a bit stupid right now, I have tried since last night to update MQ4 on my sons hptc with the new Frodo RC3, but nothings happens when I'm trying to install the skin? It's keep saying some files are missing. Please help

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Phaeton666 - 2013-01-05

You have to download it manually and unzip in the addons folder. Then it works.

I have solved my fanart issue. Simply had to activate the "extra fanart" in the art menu and reboot the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-05

what version do we need now with frodo?