Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-09, 01:38)artur72 Wrote: How I can for one movie download extrafanart, extrathumbs, logo, banner, ...
When I run Artwork downloader, he download for all movies,
When I start through the GUI mode he download only fanart.jpg or poster.jpg, do not make me dir <extrafanart> or <extrathumbs>.
Sorry for my english !

I sent that suggestion many times, but as he ignored, so I'm adding my own button to video info dialog:

Code:
<item id="13">
       <description>Download all available arts for that item.</description>
       <label>Get all arts</label>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(musicvideos)]+system.hasaddon(script.artwork.downloader)</visible>
   </item>

Be free to pick your own label. Add it to file DialogVideoInfo.xml bellow item id="12" block, in my case after </item> in line 785.

This button will download all available arts in 10 secs or less for that item. I recommend you check Artwork Downloader options to enabled all king of media files to retrieve.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - devkid - 2013-01-09

I am having problems installing this great skin on FrodoRC3 and I read in this thread there are the versions 1.8 and even 2.1 availably which work better? Where can I download them? Can only find 1.7. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - artur72 - 2013-01-09

That is it, thanks a lot "tinybutstrong".

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ruly463 - 2013-01-09

Guys Hi im new to this whole deal of XBMC, i started organizing a few anime series, and i have a little problem in the view "LowList"

Let me show you :

The poster is missing , but it appears in another view i think is called "Shelf"

I dont know why thats happening i used the add on, Art Downloader, is there any way that i can fix this? thank you in advance Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-09, 19:01)tinybutstrong Wrote: I sent that suggestion many times, but as he ignored, so I'm adding my own button to video info dialog:

Thanks for that. Was looking for something like that too.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tinybutstrong - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-09, 20:49)ruly463 Wrote: Guys Hi im new to this whole deal of XBMC, i started organizing a few anime series, and i have a little problem in the view "LowList"

Let me show you :

Classic issue on my end. They suggested several ways to fix, none solved. Again, it was ignored. The strange thing is that some shows the poster is working fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bkimbel - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-09, 19:01)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 01:38)artur72 Wrote: How I can for one movie download extrafanart, extrathumbs, logo, banner, ...
When I run Artwork downloader, he download for all movies,
When I start through the GUI mode he download only fanart.jpg or poster.jpg, do not make me dir <extrafanart> or <extrathumbs>.
Sorry for my english !

I sent that suggestion many times, but as he ignored, so I'm adding my own button to video info dialog:

Code:
<item id="13">
       <description>Download all available arts for that item.</description>
       <label>Get all arts</label>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(musicvideos)]+system.hasaddon(script.artwork.downloader)</visible>
   </item>

Be free to pick your own label. Add it to file DialogVideoInfo.xml bellow item id="12" block, in my case after </item> in line 785.

This button will download all available arts in 10 secs or less for that item. I recommend you check Artwork Downloader options to enabled all king of media files to retrieve.

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ruly463 - 2013-01-10

(2013-01-10, 00:09)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 20:49)ruly463 Wrote: Guys Hi im new to this whole deal of XBMC, i started organizing a few anime series, and i have a little problem in the view "LowList"

Let me show you :

Classic issue on my end. They suggested several ways to fix, none solved. Again, it was ignored. The strange thing is that some shows the poster is working fine.

Bummer, well thanks, it's no that bad it only appears when it shows the information of the episode (click left on keyboard).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - volarium - 2013-01-10

Is anyone else having issues adding Favourites to the main menu? I am running Frodo RC3, and when I attempt to add a Favourite, it skips the screen that allows you to select which Favourite you would like to choose, and goes directly to the question of where you want the menu to go. Not sure if this is a Frodo problem or a Skin problem, but appreciate any advice.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzniak - 2013-01-10

Is it possible to make the backgrounds (the black transparent background of MQ4) even more transparent?
PM me back please

CHEERS

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-10

Hello everyone, I want to officially inform that I will soon publish the version alpha 1 of the Ace, this is it, an open version for all users. Work is already well advanced and you can finally check the result.

For those who do not know, Ace is my new skin, something totally new and has been developed in the area closed forum XBMC Brazil, with the participation of the members present.

The date of publication has not yet been set but will be announced soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - venealis - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-10, 18:17)MarcosQui Wrote: [b]Hello everyone, I want to officially inform that I will soon publish the version alpha 1 of the Ace, this is it, an open version for all users. Work is already well advanced and you can finally check the result.

For those who do not know, Ace is my new skin, something totally new and has been developed in the area closed forum XBMC Brazil, with the participation of the members present.

Looking forward to your new work. As always it's much appreciated and admired[/b]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-10, 18:17)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I want to officially inform that I will soon publish the version alpha 1 of the Ace, this is it, an open version for all users. Work is already well advanced and you can finally check the result.

Looks Awesome! Can't wait to install and play around with it. You are a master craftsman meu amigo!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-11

OK so does that mean MQ4 is at the end of its development and will be dropped?

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-12

(2013-01-10, 18:17)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I want to officially inform that I will soon publish the version alpha 1 of the Ace, this is it, an open version for all users. Work is already well advanced and you can finally check the result.

Very cool but can we also get a working frodo version of mq4 with all the bugs fixed?