Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CyberEvil - 2013-01-13

Marcos: THANKS for the new 2.3.0 release! This update fixed all the small issues I had on earlier versions (subtitles, some backdrops not displaying and AIO). THANK YOU!

Can't wait for Poster,

Keep rocking my friend!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 16:27)Ghostdivision Wrote: While your here, not to complain but I am using an mce remote, to bring up the eject disc you need to press "S" in the main menu as far as i know, their is nothing that sends an "S" key press on my MCE remote so i cant eject using the skin.

Could you maybe include the "S" options such as eject and whatever else is accessible when you hit "S" by simply just hitting the plain old down arrow with the rest of the options?

Hate to bump this, but is their anyway to access that menu from the main screen without hitting "S"?

I have to think their is a way to bring up favorites, eject disc, playlist with a remote, that i am not thinking of?

I am going crazy trying to do this with a remote that does not send an "S" keypress.

Is that the only way?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 15:09)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, one question only, do you use Skin Ace?? do you have tests? or judge for a few images....

Well I do, and for me, work fast and very good in resources. More, it´s on in alpha stage, but its very very good,

It´s true, is very different, but it´s much better 4. Believe.

And I love Skin Aeon MQ4. The plans for Ace, is great, wait and see.

Wanilton

No but i want to test though Smile
I was refering to nox Wink

Where can i find the alpha?
(2013-01-13, 02:13)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - 2.3.0 available. Frodo only.

Fixed - Item don't play from top menu-main menu.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.3.0.zip

Only List View and Banner View works this time, the others will be corrected and included one by one.

I need to know how this version is working to give the sequence. Your feedback is important.

Gonna test asap
I hope these are fixed:
-will shortcut on main menu to favourites be fixed in future aeon mq4 version for frodo?
-since movie sets development has stopped, how do i arrange my movie sets?
-banner for tvseries still is stretched how do i fix this?
- is lrc lyrics (merged one, latest version) supported, cause it doesnt work here but does with nox4.0
-from moviewall mibrary view going back to main menu is taking long time, can you speed this up?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - paulsk2 - 2013-01-13

firstly hi and thanks for the great work marcos and team ,and secondly would it be possible to add a new view to mq4 or the new skin ace , like the rightlist view in cirrus extended v2 or would that be seen as ripping off someone else`s work ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 16:07)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 15:48)MarcosQui Wrote: And it will not die.

Aeon MQ 4 version 2.2.0 available - Frodo Only.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.2.0.zip

Changelog:

Starting recast for XBMC Frodo.
Only List View and Banner View works this time, the others will be corrected and included one by one.

Test and give me a feedback please.

There seems to be one bug with 2.2:
When going in Movies; all OK
But when I go in TVs (banner view), and browse a bit (all OK so far) then I go back in Movies, backgrounds for movies aren't showing; it's stuck to last TV background viewed... Only way to fix is to exit XBMC and come back in...

I tried deleting texture database without success...

Still there this bug in 2.3...

Am I the only one with this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - testie1234 - 2013-01-13

Hallo "MarcosQui",
first of all, you made a really good & nice looking skin.

Possible Bug:
After updating the skin from version 1.7.0 to 2.3.0 I can´t change the view mode in all sections (e.g. files, video, movies, etc..) anymore. Although I enabled all possible view modes the files are shown in "list"-mode only.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - inciter - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-13, 17:28)testie1234 Wrote: Hallo "MarcosQui",
first of all, you made a really good & nice looking skin.

Possible Bug:
After updating the skin from version 1.7.0 to 2.3.0 I can´t change the view mode in all sections (e.g. files, video, movies, etc..) anymore. Although I enabled all possible view modes the files are shown in "list"-mode only.

Same here. Activating all available views only "Panels" can be used... no coverflow, showcase, poster, whatever.

Thanx in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-01-13

Please read previous posts in this threader, about views...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - testie1234 - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 15:48)MarcosQui Wrote: Changelog:

Starting recast for XBMC Frodo.

Oh sorry, I´ve overlooked thisAngel.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-13, 07:40)CyberEvil Wrote: Marcos: THANKS for the new 2.3.0 release! This update fixed all the small issues I had on earlier versions (subtitles, some backdrops not displaying and AIO). THANK YOU!

Can't wait for Poster,

Keep rocking my friend!

Thank you very much, was exactly what I needed to know. I will continue the work.

(2013-01-12, 16:27)Ghostdivision Wrote: While your here, not to complain but I am using an mce remote, to bring up the eject disc you need to press "S" in the main menu as far as i know, their is nothing that sends an "S" key press on my MCE remote so i cant eject using the skin.

Could you maybe include the "S" options such as eject and whatever else is accessible when you hit "S" by simply just hitting the plain old down arrow with the rest of the options?

If I put a shortcut menu in the bottom menu, solve for you? Or even in the context menu (as in Ace)

Quote:Gonna test asap
I hope these are fixed:
-will shortcut on main menu to favourites be fixed in future aeon mq4 version for frodo?
-since movie sets development has stopped, how do i arrange my movie sets?
-banner for tvseries still is stretched how do i fix this?
- is lrc lyrics (merged one, latest version) supported, cause it doesnt work here..
-from moviewall mibrary view going back to main menu is taking long time, can you speed this up?

1. I'll check this.
2. It's a good question. I'll also need to know something about it to include in Ace.
3. ok, I'll.
4. Works fine in Ace. I'll get from there and adapt to Aeon.
5. For it has only two alternatives. Use the SC version, or migrate to Ace.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-13, 15:38)paulsk2 Wrote: firstly hi and thanks for the great work marcos and team ,and secondly would it be possible to add a new view to mq4 or the new skin ace , like the rightlist view in cirrus extended v2 or would that be seen as ripping off someone else`s work ?

Show me please. I can ask for permission for use to my friend butchabay and include in Ace. But not promise.

Quote:There seems to be one bug with 2.2:
When going in Movies; all OK
But when I go in TVs (banner view), and browse a bit (all OK so far) then I go back in Movies, backgrounds for movies aren't showing; it's stuck to last TV background viewed... Only way to fix is to exit XBMC and come back in...

I tried deleting texture database without success...

Still there this bug in 2.3...

Am I the only one with this issue?

Unfortunately I think so.

Answering other questions:

The Aeon MQ 4 version 2.3.0 no longer uses AllinOne, everything is given by Skin Widget script.

To install from zip, go to addons and choose install by zip file.

This version works ONLY in XBMC Frodo. RC3 recommended.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - paulsk2 - 2013-01-13

wow, many thanks for the quick responce and for even considering this view.

i also have my tv shows and music library set like that to be able to see the most of the fanart , could you maybe set it so that it gives you the movie, tv show or music info at the bottom (under genre but above year and duration), or maybe get rid of that blank area and click right once to get the movie, tv show or music info to show, thanks again

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - samurai07 - 2013-01-13

Hi,

is there anybody outside who run still Eden and MQ4 1.7.0 like me?

Because I was not satisfied with the functionality of the AllinOne script and claymic did'nt give any response on mails I decided to do a rewrite. For me it was a learning session programming with python and the interaction with XBMC. As it works quite well here I decided to ask if there are interesting people to use this version. This version only works with Eden. The Frodo version of MQ4 uses Skin.Widges. After talking to Marcos he has no problem with that and I can publish a version of MQ4 which works with my version of AllinOne.

Key features:
- runs as a service
- actions are triggered with window properties within the script and from the skin
- complete data is loaded at startup und a reload is only necessary after a videoscan or musicscan (speedup)
- changes in the settings are recognized and the items are regenerated
- all random items are regenerated by entering the homescreen or when the user focus random in the top menu
- added new in progress and the widget for concerts
- in recently added albums are always 10 albums displayed because I get the last 10 added albums instead of getting the last 200 songs and look there for the albums
- added more setting options
- added threading for the main collecting tasks (speed gain collecting data on an AMD A8-3850: 5s, on an Atom D525: 15s with my databases). More tests needed to get the best solution.

To get this working I had to change Home.xml, includes.xml and IncludesMainMenu.xml and I add a string id="31979" to the skin in english and german translation.

If you want use this version here are the links:
skin.aeonmq.4-1.7.1.zip
service.allinone_v2_0.8.0.zip

To install download the files and goto settings->addons->install from zip.

Note: I don't know why, but after installing service.allinone_v2_0.8.0.zip the script doesn't start. In the logfile is an error message which tell me that default.py was not found. But it's there. To solve this disable and enable the script under "enabled add-ons->services->allinonev2".

Comments are welcome...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Maxi - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 02:13)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - 2.3.0 available. Frodo only.

Fixed - Item don't play from top menu-main menu.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.3.0.zip

I need to know how this version is working to give the sequence. Your feedback is important.

Hi Marcos

I've installed the new version and so far works without any problems. Install done over Frodo RC3 with a fresh DB (not migrated from Eden) and fanart according to new Frodo specs (poster.jpg/...). Installation worked OK (missing add-ons were automatically installed) and list-view works great (I don't have banners to test Banner-view). No problem with fanart, and integration with other add-ons (like subtitles) seem to work OK. Trailers are also working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help so far. I'll keep waiting for the poster-based views

Kr

Maxi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - luisfra - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 20:27)paulsk2 Wrote: wow, many thanks for the quick responce and for even considering this view.

i also have my tv shows and music library set like that to be able to see the most of the fanart , could you maybe set it so that it gives you the movie, tv show or music info at the bottom (under genre but above year and duration), or maybe get rid of that blank area and click right once to get the movie, tv show or music info to show, thanks again

what theme is this! i like that view!