Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - eQUIV - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 07:37)lcadell Wrote: I found an issue today with the script.allinonefrodo. It seems when I have this in my addons, it stops my pseudotv to work correctly. I have two computers running seperate xbmc setups and both had the same issue. Once I removed that addon, pseudotv worked just fine. Does anyone know how to fix it so I can have both pseudotv and the recently added movies and tvshows?

+1

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 19:17)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 07:40)CyberEvil Wrote: Marcos: THANKS for the new 2.3.0 release! This update fixed all the small issues I had on earlier versions (subtitles, some backdrops not displaying and AIO). THANK YOU!

Can't wait for Poster,

Keep rocking my friend!

Thank you very much, was exactly what I needed to know. I will continue the work.

(2013-01-12, 16:27)Ghostdivision Wrote: While your here, not to complain but I am using an mce remote, to bring up the eject disc you need to press "S" in the main menu as far as i know, their is nothing that sends an "S" key press on my MCE remote so i cant eject using the skin.

Could you maybe include the "S" options such as eject and whatever else is accessible when you hit "S" by simply just hitting the plain old down arrow with the rest of the options?

If I put a shortcut menu in the bottom menu, solve for you? Or even in the context menu (as in Ace)

Yup that would work great! Thank you so much for your time.

In the future skins you make, it would be great if all skin functions can be accessed using a MCE remote or even the arrow keys, like it mostly is now. Everything except that menu Smile I did not even notice it until awhile ago and was excited how handy pressing "S" was. But I dont have a keyboard to use anymore, i like to use the remote.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 07:36)shivanair Wrote: How do I install the Aeon MQ 4 - 2.3.0 for OpenElec. Do I need to unzip files into a folder or use "install from zip"?

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.3.0.zip

Try install from Zip first of all. If this doesn't work PM me and I'll explain how to get access to the addons folder so you can manually place replace the skin folder.

You have to allow access via the SAMBA share or make amendments via putty to get to these folders on Openelec.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-14, 03:23)luisfra Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 20:27)paulsk2 Wrote: wow, many thanks for the quick responce and for even considering this view.

i also have my tv shows and music library set like that to be able to see the most of the fanart , could you maybe set it so that it gives you the movie, tv show or music info at the bottom (under genre but above year and duration), or maybe get rid of that blank area and click right once to get the movie, tv show or music info to show, thanks again

what theme is this! i like that view!

Good news: butchabay gave me permission the use of this type of view. I'll adapt it to Ace.

Thanks butcha, you are a very kind man.

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-14

For mq4 too?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - testie1234 - 2013-01-14

I found a "little" bug (2.3.0):
If I stopped a movie while playing and want to start it again then no window is shown which give me the option to start from the beginning or at the time where I stopped the movie. Now the player simply starts playing at the stopped timecode without any windows with start-options.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - prim3 - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-14, 14:36)MarcosQui Wrote: Good news: butchabay gave me permission the use of this type of view. I'll adapt it to Ace.

Thanks butcha, you are a very kind man.

Cant wait for a public Ace rls! Smile Keep up the good work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-14

Aeon MQ 4 - 2.4.0 available - Frodo Only

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.4.0.zip

Changelog:

Added: Support to CU LRC Lyrics.
Added: Buttom to access 'S' menu in context menu.
Re-included Views: CoverFlow, LargeList, Panel, PanelLogo, Poster, ShowArt.
Changed: Lyrcs on by default.
Changed: CU LRC Lyrics is automatically downloaded and set as default.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-14, 19:11)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - 2.4.0 available - Frodo Only

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.4.0.zip

Changelog:

Added: Support to CU LRC Lyrics.
Added: Buttom to access 'S' menu in context menu.
Re-included Views: CoverFlow, LargeList, Panel, PanelLogo, Poster, ShowArt.
Changed: Lyrcs on by default.
Changed: CU LRC Lyrics is automatically downloaded and set as default.

Cool ty!
Will you include view from butchabay too?
Please take a look at the shortcut favourites bug

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - paulsk2 - 2013-01-14

fantastic news about that view being incorparated in your next skin . i will make a donation when my mrs`s work picks up again . thank you once more marcos and butcha . ( < my favourite, and the best skinners )

there is 2 more little things that you (or anybody else who knows) might be able to help me with with mq4 if you dont mind .....

1 - is there any way to turn off "similar artists" ?

2 - can this grey area be turned off for when the visulisation is runnig, or could the clearart be put on top of it rather than under it ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just checked my mq4 skin version and i`m using 1.80 , ignore me if these have been changed by 2.40 , i haven`t tried any newer ones as this has seemed fine to me ever since i first installed it . i`ve only ever had the fanart go blank once :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - testie1234 - 2013-01-14

Thanks, in the new version 2.4.0 my little bug was removed.

Quote:I found a "little" bug (2.3.0):
If I stopped a movie while playing and want to start it again then no window is shown which give me the option to start from the beginning or at the time where I stopped the movie. Now the player simply starts playing at the stopped timecode without any windows with start-options.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - InLovewithXBMC - 2013-01-14

MarcusQui,

Quick question. Been trying to fix this for 3 days now.

Somehow I was able to link a music video to a music song in my music library. So now when I go to a music video that is saved locally , I can go to the context menu and see a choice to play song. Works fine.

This also works vice versa, when I go to the song in the music library, I can then go to the context menu of the song and I get a menu item of "Play music video".
Somehow I was able to set this up in the menus using XBMC, no scripts or anything...but now when I add the rest of my music vids, I have not been able to duplicate the setup for any other songs.

Is there a tutorial or a guide that I can read on how to setup this up for the rest of my music library? I feel like I am missing a step.

Please help Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kiccolsd - 2013-01-15

Hi Wanilton,
I'm trying your MQ4 on Frodo RC3 and I notice that while switching trough menus image loading is like hiccuping\stuttering... any fix for this?

Thx for your work!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-15

Problem with MQ4 2.4 on Frodo RC3:

Installed 2.3 on top of 2.1 and reset skin. Then installed 2.4 over 2.3

Unable to set submenus "on" or " off" in customizations. (down arrow to submenu results in popup of customization windows).

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hoopsdavis - 2013-01-15

After installing MQ4 2.4, I'm no longer able to see EPG guide, channels or anything. I've tried all the lastest MQ4 skins and never had this issue.