Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2013-01-17

I also cant with 2.7.5 or any version anymore for some reason get the popup to appear while over movie on my htpc. It installed skin widgets when i installed 2.7.5 yet its working on my desktop build??

Update on this error- I went to skin widgets, hit disable, then enable and now its working... very weird.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buff - 2013-01-17

(2013-01-17, 01:03)CyberEvil Wrote: Hi Marcos, thanks a lot for adding the views back! All looks awesome on this new release Smile

Seems that Showcase (only for Music) is not displaying the Case art. Works fine on all other views and Showcase is in fact the one I use.

Thanks again!

Was just going to add a post about this - glad to see I'm not the only one. I originally thought that music wasn't showing any album art, but it does seem to be just the showcase view - which I also normally use.

If this can be fixed Marcos that would be great.

Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2013-01-18

Actually marcos, that view in rom collection browser seems to be working, with the latest skin, and latest rom collection browser, although a few weird glitches still occuring.

I hope in the future, and with ace and future skins rom collection browser will be supported by you, it is a very a popular add on and it was great seeing it in aeon mq4. I know some people wanted to use aeons in the past, but couldnt because it was not working with rom collection browser.

I hope it continues to be part of your skins!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-18

Any having problems with covers not showing up under concerts?
I added my concerts, with concertdb as scraper (musicvideos)
But when i go to main menuit says 16 concerts.. But when i go into library, its empty!

Second weird thing i have is that my shortcut to favourites does work now (using latest script) but when i enter it, go back to main... Its not there anymore... Then i go for ex into movies, back to main menu.. And there is the shortcut again..'

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2013-01-18

I updated from 2.0 to 2.5 and now album covers under music are not showing. Thwy were fine before.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buff - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 19:30)wouterdt Wrote: I updated from 2.0 to 2.5 and now album covers under music are not showing. Thwy were fine before.

Is this just in Showcase view, or all views?

I'm on 2.5 and my show fine in all views apart from Showcase

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - lcadell - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-15, 07:07)hoopsdavis Wrote: After installing MQ4 2.4, I'm no longer able to see EPG guide, channels or anything. I've tried all the lastest MQ4 skins and never had this issue.

I had the same issue. It is the allinonefrodo script for mq4 that does the recently added movies and tv shows. Remove that script and your EPG and channels in pseudotv will work fine. Not sure why it happens but it will fix it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2013-01-19

General question:
What would be the minimum requirement to run MQ4 smoothly?
CPU / GPU?

I got a new ZOTAC AD11 (AMD E450 with Radeon 6320) and it's not perfect with MQ4; I need to leave it on Confluence and disable backdrops, etc...)
Also a i3 2120 with Radeon 5450 lags a bit in navigation (I know the issue is not the CPU for this one)

But all my others are fine (q9550, i5 / Radeon 3970, GTX660ti)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-19

(2013-01-19, 06:09)sfnetwork Wrote: General question:
CPU / GPU?

I got a new ZOTAC AD11 (AMD E450 with Radeon 6320) and it's not perfect with MQ4; I need to leave it on Confluence and disable backdrops, etc...)
Also a i3 2120 with Radeon 5450 lags a bit in navigation (I know the issue is not the CPU for this one)

Are you using a remote? Some of these can cause a lag. How much of a lag are we talking?

Perhaps investing in an SSD if you haven't already may also help. I run an A10, with 4GB of RAM and an SSD with Openelec with no noticeable delay when navigating.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-19

(2013-01-18, 16:06)Skank Wrote: Any having problems with covers not showing up under concerts?
I added my concerts, with concertdb as scraper (musicvideos)
But when i go to main menuit says 16 concerts.. But when i go into library, its empty!

Second weird thing i have is that my shortcut to favourites does work now (using latest script) but when i enter it, go back to main... Its not there anymore... Then i go for ex into movies, back to main menu.. And there is the shortcut again..'

anyone?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chrisuk11 - 2013-01-19

How to I set the view to be a fixed list for tv seasons? (Where i go into the show and it lists season 1, 2 etc. I can't find an option, but can see the option in movies Sad

Also, Are there known issues with latest Frodo and allinone script as the partially watched is no longer showing.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-19

(2013-01-19, 14:47)chrisuk11 Wrote: How to I set the view to be a fixed list for tv seasons? (Where i go into the show and it lists season 1, 2 etc. I can't find an option, but can see the option in movies Sad

Also, Are there known issues with latest Frodo and allinone script as the partially watched is no longer showing.

Again, frodo version doesnt work with allinone script! it uses widgets.. so delete the allinone script !

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sfnetwork - 2013-01-19

(2013-01-19, 08:41)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-01-19, 06:09)sfnetwork Wrote: General question:
CPU / GPU?

Are you using a remote? Some of these can cause a lag. How much of a lag are we talking?

Perhaps investing in an SSD if you haven't already may also help. I run an A10, with 4GB of RAM and an SSD with Openelec with no noticeable delay when navigating.

I forgot to mention that the zotac had a ssd drive and 4 db ddr3... No lag with AD10? Interesting... I'll investigate in that case on my end...
Thanks for this info.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gambler3k - 2013-01-19

Hi, first post ever on this forum, rather new to xbmc Smile
Have some problems, when i start a movie, xbmc tries to download some file named fo-d406.zip and this continues forever till i ctrl-alt-del.. And if i go to %appdata%/XBMC/Cache there is like 32482347 folders called "rarfolderxxxx"
If i delete whole cache folder and then open xbmc and play movie it works fine, but if i scan library again same shit happends over and over.
Running rc3 windows mq 2.5. U know what causing this? I have default mediascrapers
Here is logfile. http://pastebin.com/YSX8emFz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - devkid - 2013-01-19

When I try to install the skin from the ZIP "skin.aeonmq.4-2.5.0.zip" on the first page I only get the message "Add-on does not have the correct structure".
I am on Frodo RC3 (OpenELEC 2.99.1 ION x86_64). Please help!