Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-01-27

Scott s., Version 2.6.0, is only for XBMC Frodo, eden continue using repo marcosqui, sorry but you install wrong version skin Aeon MQ 4...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-27, 03:58)Wanilton Wrote: Scott s., Version 2.6.0, is only for XBMC Frodo, eden continue using repo marcosqui, sorry but you install wrong version skin Aeon MQ 4...

Thanks, but I am running both Eden, MQ4 1.70 and Frodo RC3, MQ4 2.60. I am posting about Frodo RC3 and MQ4 2.60, as should be evident from my log
Code:
13:24:32 T:3380  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
13:24:32 T:3380  NOTICE: Starting XBMC (12.0-RC3 Git:20130102-7a6cb7f), Platform: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, build 7601. Built on Jan  3 2013 (compiler 1600)

I am happy with Eden/MQ4 1.70 as is at this point. I initially reported this problem on MQ4 1.40, back here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135045&pid=1220369#pid1220369 which is why I mentioned Eden.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-26, 20:53)Skank Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 20:20)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 - 2.6.0 available

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/skin.aeonmq.4-2.6.0.zip

Changelog:

Fixed - Fanart does not appear to Concerts (Music Videos).
Fixed - missing album cover and image of the artist in Showcase/music.

Known Bugs:

TV Guide window needs fixes.
Missing information (cover, plot) for playlists in the main menu.

I'll start working on this.

Cool! Thx
Gonna try out the fix for concerts too!
In 2.5 i got error with skin widgets error..
Gonna try ace on testpc too
Thx for all the work!

Edit: just tested 2.6 again and i get service.skin.widgets error (think it might be wi recent added ones, cause they dont show up too)

and concerts still isnt fixed for me (using concertdb scraper)

Marcosqui and wanilton...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - U5tabil - 2013-01-27

This is great! XBMC finaly looks and works like it should. No need to do much of fixing for full DTS-HD etc.

Even the music stuff seems good. But i have some questions. Music uses many different sources for information compared to movies/series etc.

Which sites does it uses? I have several CD albums that there is missing covers etc. And i have a scanner that i want to scan these in and add them to these sites. So what sites is being used? Where do i go to add these? I know i can add them manually in my XBMC but i think it would be better if i add them to a scrapper so i can share them with other people in the world Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Nemrod - 2013-01-27

Hi,

In the music view, how can i set a fanart ? Indeed the default fan art is the one from the scraper but i can't modify it.

I tried :
- "fan art de reserve" : nothing
- extra fan art : ok but it use all the available fanart

Thanks
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - whoppr - 2013-01-27

I really like this skin. Nice work!!!

I have been trying to optimize my setup and noticed that when I have Movies selected in the main menu, the CPU usage jumps. Has anyone else seen this? Do I need to shut something off or is this normal?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Johnny569 - 2013-01-28

Re: Can't access panel or panel landscape view in all video add-ons

The panel or panel landscape view is accessible for Hulu, Amazon, Apple Trailers.

But I can't access the panel or panel landscape view for YouTube, Revision3 and Wired.

How do I bring up the panel or panel landscape view in Youtube, Revision3 and Wired?

Why does panel view work for some video add-ons and not others?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MollieWL - 2013-01-28

Hi,

I have been following this threat for a while and upgraded the AEON MQ4 up till 2.5.0.
After a lot of reading i finally get myself registered to the forum to contribute.

Now this weekend i wanted to play a DVD on my XBMC box running on Frodo RC3 with AEON MQ4 2.5.0.

Now in the menu i did not get the PLAY DISK option which i normally got in Eden.
I have searched the forum for more problems with this but no results.

When i switch back to confluence skin the PLAY DISK option is popping when i insert a disk.
When i switch back to AEON MQ4 the PLAY disk option is gone, and it does not appear when i reinsert the disk

The option play disk auto works and is a partly solution i think.

Do any of you guys have the same problem or probably a solution?

Thanks and Regards

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-28

Hi Macosqui

As you are currently working on some bug fixes on MQ4, it may be just me (perhaps someone could confirm) but multiplex view for TV show season’s menu does not seem to be functioning correctly. It has always been like this every since the first release on my set up. If I choose multiplex for this menu, all the covers and options will eventually disappear (normally quite quickly) and I have no option to choose another. My only option is to disable this view completely, which will then allow me to use another.

If this could be looked into it would be brilliant. I can provide a screen print of the issue when I'm at home if you need one.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Jxx7 - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-24, 00:47)Samu-rai Wrote:
Quote:Samu-rai, I read your answer but I don't understand how this samba file can resolve my problem. When I installed the zip file I did it locally so I don't need a Samba share.

Hi Jxx7

Ok, so as you are unable to instal the skin via the 'instal from zip' feature, you will need to manually extract the mq4 skin folder from the zip file and place it in XBMC's addon folder.

Now on windows this is a relatively simple procedure as you can easily navigate to the addons folder in question.

With openelec however, it isn't this easy as the XBMC folder, and addon folder within it are by default inaccessible. What my previous post described was how to enable access to these hidden folders through the samba share so that you can manually upgrade mq4 by placing the new skin folder you will have extracted, into said addons folder. Hopefully that's a bit clearer, but let me know if not.

Thank you dude Smile

It works fine now. Strange thing: I had to try 2 times, the first time I get the "incomplete" message error and the second time (just after the first) it worked...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - U5tabil - 2013-01-28

Where does it get the album covers? Some is missing and i want to add them to the scrapper page, so it wount be only for me but for everyone.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-29

(2013-01-28, 21:27)Jxx7 Wrote:
(2013-01-24, 00:47)Samu-rai Wrote:
Quote:Samu-rai, I read your answer but I don't understand how this samba file can resolve my problem. When I installed the zip file I did it locally so I don't need a Samba share.

Hi Jxx7

Ok, so as you are unable to instal the skin via the 'instal from zip' feature, you will need to manually extract the mq4 skin folder from the zip file and place it in XBMC's addon folder.

Now on windows this is a relatively simple procedure as you can easily navigate to the addons folder in question.

With openelec however, it isn't this easy as the XBMC folder, and addon folder within it are by default inaccessible. What my previous post described was how to enable access to these hidden folders through the samba share so that you can manually upgrade mq4 by placing the new skin folder you will have extracted, into said addons folder. Hopefully that's a bit clearer, but let me know if not.

Thank you dude Smile

It works fine now. Strange thing: I had to try 2 times, the first time I get the "incomplete" message error and the second time (just after the first) it worked...

No worries. Glad you got it sorted. I think 2.6 should work through the 'install from zip' function now, but at least you can get to those folders in future should you need.
(2013-01-28, 21:56)U5tabil Wrote: Where does it get the album covers? Some is missing and i want to add them to the scrapper page, so it wount be only for me but for everyone.

If you check in your scrapers settings, it will tell you where it scrapes the artwork from. I know the cdART manager add-on which is a great app uses fanart.tv.

Your albums need to be spelt and punctuated exactly as they are listed on the database sites though or the scraper/add-on wont pick up the right covers/cdart, even if they actually have it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-29

Finally XBMC Frodo was officially launched and with it I am releasing the official version of Aeon MQ 4.

Aeon MQ 4 - 2.7.0 available

Changelog:

New - Official Frodo build. Updated by MQ repo.
Fixed - Re-included support to script randomandlastitens. Information for playlists in the main menu.
Fixed - Error in Multiplex view/TVShows. The content disappears in some cases.

Thus, the Aeon MQ 4 is 100% back, and the repository on-line again.

I say thank you everyone who patiently waited for this day.

You must reset the skin after install this update.

Best regards.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BoDoP - 2013-01-29

Can not download 2.7.0 from MarcosQui site:

The requested URL /svn/trunk/skin.aeonmq.4/skin.aeonmq.4-1.7.0.zip was not found on this server.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Nemrod - 2013-01-29

Same for me.

Nemrod