Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-01-29

Wait 10 minutes please, I'll fix the website link.

edit. link fixed.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-29

How do you reset a skin? lol

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-01-29

@Skank, Go to skin settings, last item.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-29, 19:35)MarcosQui Wrote: Finally XBMC Frodo was officially launched and with it I am releasing the official version of Aeon MQ 4.

Aeon MQ 4 - 2.7.0 available

Changelog:

New - Official Frodo build. Updated by MQ repo.
Fixed - Re-included support to script randomandlastitens. Information for playlists in the main menu.
Fixed - Error in Multiplex view/TVShows. The content disappears in some cases.

Thus, the Aeon MQ 4 is 100% back, and the repository on-line again.

I say thank you everyone who patiently waited for this day.

You must reset the skin after install this update.

Best regards.

Brilliant! Great work Marcosqui, and thank you for fixing my bug request. Much appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - astrotrain - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-16, 23:34)astrotrain Wrote: I would like to thank Marcos for sticking with MQ4 for Frodo even though he has another project on the way. As I said before MQ4 is the best looking skin out there bar none.

Two lingering things I would like to point out:

- the watchlist on the movie section is partially fixed, many of the movies are playable but the last 3 on my list does not under the recent movies added option. It would rock if the watchlist could somehow be integrated with smart playlist rather than just under the TVshows or Movies section as like on Aeon Nox, Many of us just use smart playlists but we need to add the Movies and TVshows labels in MQ4 to get the watchlists function.

-the other issue is placing the title of the movieset as how it is done on Nox. Currently if you use logo under showarts for movieset collections you get an ugly blank square image. This ruins the logo showarts library. below i attached a screen shot of the two. If a small script can be written to replace the square with the movie collection title this will make MQ4 perfect.
Thanks for listening.

MQ4 showart logo view

Nox showart logo view:

Can these two issues be addressed? There was no change in 2.70 for above.
Moreover NOX has the "Get Artwork" feature in each movie profile to manually add logo, clearart when you add a new movie/tvshow to library. This is missing in MQ4 which is convenient since you do not need to run artwork downloader on your entire library to add a new custom logo you made for a new movie in the library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MollieWL - 2013-01-30

Great News MarcosQui i will surly install the 2.7.0 tonight!

You just got to love the AeonMQ4 skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-01-30

I update today xbmc from v 11.0 and aeon mq4, all work fine but lost the logo and clearart view on movie (tvshow work).
Any suggestion? We have a option to activate? Forgot my last setup of the skin.

Thx Marcos, your skin is superb!

(2013-01-30, 12:04)Simzer0 Wrote: I update today xbmc from v 11.0 and aeon mq4, all work fine but lost the logo and clearart view on movie (tvshow work).

It's my understanding that on Frodo you need to run the artwork downloader on your library for it to pick up the logos and clearart you already have. Before you do this however, got to the settings of artwork downloader and choose to scan local artwork.

Once you do this and run the plug-in the art should be back... I did it when I initially upgraded to the Beta test and all worked well after.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-01-30

(2013-01-30, 14:30)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-01-30, 12:04)Simzer0 Wrote: I update today xbmc from v 11.0 and aeon mq4, all work fine but lost the logo and clearart view on movie (tvshow work).

It's my understanding that on Frodo you need to run the artwork downloader on your library for it to pick up the logos and clearart you already have. Before you do this however, got to the settings of artwork downloader and choose to scan local artwork.

Once you do this and run the plug-in the art should be back... I did it when I initially upgraded to the Beta test and all worked well after.
Thx Samurai i try it tonight

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Nemrod - 2013-01-30

Hi,

Does the skin allow Live TV and of course in HDTV ?

Nemrod

(2013-01-30, 15:06)Simzer0 Wrote: Thx Samurai i try it tonight

No worries. Hopefully it will work for you!

(2013-01-30, 16:27)Nemrod Wrote: Hi,

Does the skin allow Live TV and of course in HDTV ?

Nemrod

If you are running Frodo and activate PVR in the settings then yes the skin will support Live TV.

HDTV however depends on the tuner card you have, not the skin or XBMC. If your tuner supports HDTV, and you have a signal that feeds it with this source, then Frodo is now capable of handling this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Nemrod - 2013-01-30

Thanks, i'm gonna active it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Jezze - 2013-01-30

Im not sure if this is right place for this message but i get errors when i try open livetv channels, there is log:

http://pastebin.com/TgcR5Pqw

Anyone know how to fix this? EPG works but it doesnt open any channel, only buffering. And what are those username and password at dvbviewer addon settings?[/quote]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - calib3r - 2013-01-31

does allinone not work for fordo? i tried installing the frodo version but it doesn't seem to do it. it just keeps installing the old version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-31

(2013-01-31, 00:58)calib3r Wrote: does allinone not work for fordo? i tried installing the frodo version but it doesn't seem to do it. it just keeps installing the old version.

You don't need the allinone with frodo, MQ4 uses skin widgets. Disable the allinone script and make sure skin widgets are enabled under services. Everything should work for you then.