Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bostoneric - 2013-01-31

no problems so far with latest 2.7.0 and Final 12.0!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Freedom - 2013-01-31

Have only problems on the tablet (Nexus7) touch is not work with, only some options are working, Aeon NOX works as well and all options with touch screen are working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skylab - 2013-01-31

Can anybody tell me where do i deactivate subtitles in Aeon MQ4

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - keisuji - 2013-01-31

How can I enable the image on the left bottom side? I can´t find the option for this??Huh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-01-31

(2013-01-31, 15:35)keisuji Wrote: How can I enable the image on the left bottom side? I can´t find the option for this??Huh

its slideshowartist addon...

(2013-01-31, 15:35)Skank Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:35)keisuji Wrote: How can I enable the image on the left bottom side? I can´t find the option for this??Huh

Yeah I had installed the addon but I can´t get the image its only a black box
Here are my settings I tried both local and online images but none worked for me.
And under local artist folder I select the root folder of my music.I also have the extrafanart folder all created with the cdartmanager addon.
My Structure: music/artists/album/songs.mp3
Main menu

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-31

(2013-01-31, 15:24)Skylab Wrote: Can anybody tell me where do i deactivate subtitles in Aeon MQ4

If you want to disable the subtitles for a particular video then press the S key.

If you want to disable all subtitles then I assume (could be wrong) you should be able to do this by pressing M during playback and selecting the Audio OSD.

Personally I find that disabling the subtitles when I need to works well though.

(2013-01-31, 16:27)keisuji Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:35)Skank Wrote:

Here are my settings I tried both local and online images but none worked for me.
And under local artist folder I select the root folder of my music.I also have the extrafanart folder all created with the cdartmanager addon.
Main menu

What settings do you have for your download?

(2013-01-31, 17:11)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:24)Skylab Wrote: Can anybody tell me where do i deactivate subtitles in Aeon MQ4

If you want to disable the subtitles for a particular video then press the S key.

If you want to disable all subtitles then I assume (could be wrong) you should be able to do this by pressing M during playback and selecting the Audio OSD.

Personally I find that disabling the subtitles when I need to works well though.

(2013-01-31, 16:27)keisuji Wrote:
(2013-01-31, 15:35)Skank Wrote: its slideshowartist addon...

Main menu

What settings do you have for your download?

Here are my download settings

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-01-31

Nothing really stands out there. Maybe try asking in the plugin thread?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - knuffi - 2013-01-31

Could sombody please upload an older version of MQ4 wich works with Eden.

I'm using a Asus Xonar Soundcard and with Frodo there are problems with having no Sound and playback being realy choppy.
But since I alredy deleted my xbmc/addons/packages folder with the older versions and the repo only having version 2.7 I can't install the skin again.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2013-02-01

Hi, Im having a problem using wide view with tv-shows. When standing in the tv show folder i use the fanart (the picture on the right):

Normally i have the same picture when i go into the show to select an episode (you can choose thumbnail art or episode). When i select episode i see the screenshot of the episode but when i select art the picture is not there anymore, it worked before, now i get this (no fanart anymore Sad):

Does anyone know a solution? or is it a bug?

thanks!

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wouterdt - 2013-02-01

I've found a weird bug:

Go into movies scroll through the movies, go back to main menu, go to recently added. The fanart that is shown is from the last movie I scrolled to in the movies view.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fnwc - 2013-02-01

TV Season fanart doesn't seem to be working in XBMC 12.0 Frodo, Aeon MQ4, Win7 x64 for me.

Example: Lost\season01-fanart.jpg

When I browse to the season, the background 'flashes' for a split second with the correct season fanart but then simply reverts to the default fanart (Lost/fanart.jpg).

The option for "Season Fanart" is enabled in the skin.

Does anyone else have this issue?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AGunzXBMC - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 00:55)Ajedi Wrote: Hi, Im having a problem using wide view with tv-shows. When standing in the tv show folder i use the fanart (the picture on the right):

Normally i have the same picture when i go into the show to select an episode (you can choose thumbnail art or episode). When i select episode i see the screenshot of the episode but when i select art the picture is not there anymore, it worked before, now i get this (no fanart anymore Sad):

Does anyone know a solution? or is it a bug?

thanks!

Same here only I'm having this problem in landscape view in TV Shows. When I choose art its blank.

When I choose episode it's fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Kyoko - 2013-02-01

This theme is great