Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-02-01

Question:
Is possible to show already view movie on recently added top bar?
The only option i find is on allinone options addon but nothing change.

Ty

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-02-01

Simzer0, skin use skin widgets, no use more allinone addon, install service addon (skin widgets), it´s solve your situation.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 00:55)Ajedi Wrote: Hi, Im having a problem using wide view with tv-shows. When standing in the tv show folder i use the fanart (the picture on the right):

Normally i have the same picture when i go into the show to select an episode (you can choose thumbnail art or episode). When i select episode i see the screenshot of the episode but when i select art the picture is not there anymore, it worked before, now i get this (no fanart anymore Sad):

Does anyone know a solution? or is it a bug?

thanks!

I noticed this problem occured with the release of version 2.7.0. i went back to 2.5.0 and it was fine again...so there is something wrong in 2.7.0
Something else is happening that i dont understand, when im listening to music the skin goes to fullscreen with lyrics. This doesnt happen all the time but it does happen alot.

I dont want to go to fullscreen with lyrics unless I press TAB. Is this a setting i need to turn off? If so where can i find this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-02-01

Ajedi and wouterdt, I'll check this issues and fix for next version.

@Ajedi, for to disable letters you must press ESC to close lyrics window and turn off this option in M menu.
(2013-02-01, 02:36)fnwc Wrote: Example: Lost\season01-fanart.jpg

try use only 'fanart.jpg' inside season folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MrPotatoHead - 2013-02-01

"Could sombody please upload an older version of MQ4 wich works with Eden."
?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 17:34)MarcosQui Wrote: Ajedi and wouterdt, I'll check this issues and fix for next version.

@Ajedi, for to disable letters you must press ESC to close lyrics window and turn off this option in M menu.
(2013-02-01, 02:36)fnwc Wrote: Example: Lost\season01-fanart.jpg

try use only 'fanart.jpg' inside season folder.

Hi Marcos, thanks for replying, looking forward to the fix.

Quick question though. pressing M allows me to disable the lirycs completly. This is not what i ment. Sometimes when playing music its goes to fullscreen by itself (so without me pressing TAB) is this a setting? I must say it doesnt do it everytime just now and then.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Steini - 2013-02-01

Thanks for the update Smile

One problem I have is that some recently added thumbs dont show up (Tv & Movies)

It seems that only the most recent tv/movies dont have a thumb and maybe it has something to do with me using mysql and scanning from another computer?

It does not affect aeonmq3

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 14:10)Wanilton Wrote: Simzer0, skin use skin widgets, no use more allinone addon, install service addon (skin widgets), it´s solve your situation.

Thx Wanilton, all work now

Changing backdrops - Thrane - 2013-02-01

Just love this skin!

I have changed the backdrops of the mainmenues, but how do I change the default backdrop that appears when I'm in movies and is stranding on the level up icon?
And what about the backdrop of settings?

Thx!

RE: Changing backdrops - Samu-rai - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 21:36)Thrane Wrote: Just love this skin!

I have changed the backdrops of the mainmenues, but how do I change the default backdrop that appears when I'm in movies and is stranding on the level up icon?

Thx!

I don't believe that's possible. Why don't you just disable the back icon all together?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lixux - 2013-02-02

Hi I have a small problem and I hope that someone will him. So when I add new movies they will be all mixed in the recently added section and not in order. For example I added a movie last week and today I've added 6 movies but the movie from last week is still shown as the last movie added. What is the problem?

Another question. Instead of showing the recently added on top can I put them in a side panel, like the old times.

Thanks for this great skin and hope you will help me..

RE: Changing backdrops - Thrane - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-01, 23:49)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 21:36)Thrane Wrote: Just love this skin!

Thx!

I don't believe that's possible. Why don't you just disable the back icon all together?

I have made my own backdrops which I would like to use!
But I have found the files used on my system and simply replaced those files with my own... Cool

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - kiccolsd - 2013-02-02

Both upgraded XBMC and AEON MQ but still I have the same issue... while switching right and left in the main menù the image loading is like freezed for less than an instant. :|

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 01:27)Lixux Wrote: Hi I have a small problem and I hope that someone will him. So when I add new movies they will be all mixed in the recently added section and not in order. For example I added a movie last week and today I've added 6 movies but the movie from last week is still shown as the last movie added. What is the problem?

Another question. Instead of showing the recently added on top can I put them in a side panel, like the old times.

Thanks for this great skin and hope you will help me..

I've noticed this as well. It seems that the new skin widgets recently added mode on movies relates to the movies bluray release date, rather than when you added it to your library. I've had a look in the settings of the widgets but haven't seen an option to change this. I'll have a proper read of the accompanying literature tomorrow and see if it can be done.

(2013-02-02, 01:33)Thrane Wrote: I have made my own backdrops which I would like to use!
But I have found the files used on my system and simply replaced those files with my own... Cool

Glad you got it how you wanted!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-02-02

@Lixux and Samu-rai, XBMC frodo introducing the dateadded feature.

Use AdvancedSettings.xml file if you desire alternate for previous mode

Code:
<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
<recentlyaddeditems>16</recentlyaddeditems>
</videolibrary>

Value for Dateadded:

Code:
0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video. This is equivalent to the behaviour before introducing the dateadded feature.
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid.
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime (will check both ctime (creation time) and mtime (modification time) and will take the newer of the two)