Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Lixux - 2013-02-02

Thanks everything is running smoothly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 05:46)Wanilton Wrote: @Lixux and Samu-rai, XBMC frodo introducing the dateadded feature.

Use AdvancedSettings.xml file if you desire alternate for previous mode

Code:
<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
<recentlyaddeditems>16</recentlyaddeditems>
</videolibrary>

Value for Dateadded:

Code:
0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video. This is equivalent to the behaviour before introducing the dateadded feature.
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid.
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime (will check both ctime (creation time) and mtime (modification time) and will take the newer of the two)

Cheers 'Wanilton. I'll have ago later

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - turick - 2013-02-02

Anybody else having problems with images for recently added TV Shows showing up? It works fine in confluence, and it works fine in MQ4 for movies, just not TV shows....

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 19:45)turick Wrote: Anybody else having problems with images for recently added TV Shows showing up? It works fine in confluence, and it works fine in MQ4 for movies, just not TV shows....

Yes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - aur0n - 2013-02-03

Hi guys,
I don't like some things about Frodo (missing features there were working before). Is there any way I can retrieve an Aeon MQ4 zip file working with Eden?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dsloper - 2013-02-03

(2013-02-02, 19:45)turick Wrote: Anybody else having problems with images for recently added TV Shows showing up? It works fine in confluence, and it works fine in MQ4 for movies, just not TV shows....

Same Here

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moris187 - 2013-02-03

Hello people excuse my english is not good. This is translated by google translate. I have the German version of the part. I would be happy as a question about the skin. I would like to have one power button on the main window. I did not realize it found. So far it's in the lower menu area. I'd like to top it off with all the function as, reboot, xbmc leave etc.
Is this possible? If so I would pray for your help.
MfG
Moris187

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - taba - 2013-02-03

Hi guys!

Does anybody have problem with picture freezing couple of times for a sec during playback in FRODO? I'm mostly watching tv shows and movies in mkv.Never had this problem in EDEN.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-03

(2013-02-03, 01:14)dsloper Wrote:

Same Here

Are you using skin widgets instead of allinone?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dsloper - 2013-02-03

(2013-02-03, 13:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 01:14)dsloper Wrote:

Same Here

Are you using skin widgets instead of allinone?

Yes, using Widgets (All in One Disabled)

Works fine for movies, but not for TV shows

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - deuce - 2013-02-03

Hi, first thanks for this great skin. Really awesome.
Actually, I can't get the music format (ie flac logo or mp3 logo or whatever.format logo) to be displayed in any view.

Any ideas ? Maybe I missed an option ...
Keep up the good job.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - shanester - 2013-02-03

I need some help. I accidentally changed the view for Movies - Genre to multiplex view from list view. I can no longer get to the top menu to change it back to list view. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mika91 - 2013-02-04

Hi,

I just wanty to give AEON MQ another try.
I have used confluence for 3 years, and it's very light and smooth.
I upgraded my configuration recently (A10-5700 + 8Go Ram + ssd) so maybe aeon will run fine now: I need absolutely no lags!
Do you have any tips? (switch to 720 instead 1080, disable some scipts, ...)
thanks

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-04

(2013-02-04, 14:58)mika91 Wrote: Hi,

I just wanty to give AEON MQ another try.
I have used confluence for 3 years, and it's very light and smooth.
I upgraded my configuration recently (A10-5700 + 8Go Ram + ssd) so maybe aeon will run fine now: I need absolutely no lags!
Do you have any tips? (switch to 720 instead 1080, disable some scipts, ...)
thanks

Should be fine. You may want to look at other stuff running on the system. Try openelec

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - keisuji - 2013-02-04

Hi,
I have the same error as turik for tv episodes.

German Translation
View Big List in German "Große Liste" the ß is not shown it looks like the font do not support this letter.
And under Skin Settings - Smart Kiosk.... - In German "intelligenter kiosk verhindert den zugriff auf die" the sentence is not finished after "die".

The Submenu of Movies Sets and artists I can´t change the viewmode the menu do not pops up above and the setfanart are not displayed its a blue background.