Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - nick2123 - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-07, 01:55)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 Alpha 2 available in SugarSync - RELEASE DATE 07/06/2012

I tried to solve the majority of requests, some were only in next version, please be patient.

Changelog:

Added: Menu Movies - option Click go to Sets Mode.
Added: View List - option Slim List.
Added: Option to Hide Headers.
Added: System Info in Settings Menu/Top Menu.
Added: Music Genre Background - Top Menu/Art.
Added: Media Path in Video Info.
Fixed: Music Genre Icons - option to set Alternative mode.
Fixed: Access to media controls in Main Menu.
Fixed: View List - Function Poster.jpg does not change the cover.
Fixed: View Wall - Info Panel auto, always visible and off.
Fixed: View Multiplex - Overlapping labels in Info Panel.
Fixed: View List Low - Wrong Label in Panel Info/Seasons.
Fixed: Script MovieSets does not appear in the Top Menu/group of addons.
Fixed: Logo and Clearart does not appear in tvshows/video info.
Fixed: Can not rename a vplaylist submenu.
Fixed: Weather Top Menu - no have access to change city.
Fixed: Minor fixes in Smart Playlit Editor.
Fixed: My Theme - is not possible activate this mode.
Fixed: Scroll Label without a fade effect.
Fixed: Unable to access the submenu under some conditions.
Fixed: Unable to access Top Menu in PVR window.
Fixed: Many tweaks in the customization of furniture.
Fixed: Slider Control - Subtitle delay.
Fixed: Gray screen does not disappear after playing the trailer.
Fixed: Full Screen Music - Playlist does not disappear if furniture is hidden.
Fixed: Lack Artist SlideShow in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Fixed: Lack Artist information in NowPlaying group - Home and Full Screen Music.
Fixed: Lack RSS in Music Window.
Fixed: Lack button REFRESH in Music Info/Album.
Fixed: Optmized popup for VoxCommando.
Change: Button to change type of view is only enabled if at least more than one type of view is activate.
Change: Button to increase and decrease rating for music.
Change: Full Screen Music - Options to set Fanart, Vis or Fanart + Vis.
Change: Screen less dark if Top Menu is focused.

Can you please make a wall view like this one for movies & tv shows where it take up the whole entire screen? Thanks for the skin I love it that is the only thing that would make it perfect for me and others.
Image[/img]

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-07

Hi,

have some new Problems after the update.

here some screen´s

1. in my menü are not longer the titel from the music playlist, there are now the albums.....

2.in my menü my doku videoplaylist dont show what is inside, like screen 3

3.everything is ok about this, i dont understand why doku´s are not showing up like this (screen2)

4.in tv show infos, its only the banner not the cleanart or logo art like by the movies

5.by every start i get the message that he can´t download the informationen´s but he do it, only the message is wrong i think

i hope for help

greetz

sorry for my english

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-07, 12:05)TrailFoX Wrote: 4.in tv show infos, its only the banner not the cleanart or logo art like by the movies

Sorry cant comment on all your problems cos i'm unable to see the screenshots that you have posted

But for the clearart and logo issue on TV info...It works for me

If you can upload the pics to another host it would be better

Quote:If you can upload the pics to another host it would be better

done

and i solved the problem from screen 4, the cleanart comes when i aktivät poster...thx

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-07, 03:16)chippie Wrote: Have one issue so far and that is that the submenu is visible behind the main menu when using the transparent main menu bar styles...

chippie, look into folder 'patch Alpha 0.0.2'. The small fix for that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MatLCFC - 2012-07-07

I have a bug displaying the Artist biographies.

If I pick a song from top menu. No biography appears.

Works correctly if I pick track through Artist/Album page...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-07

It is characteristic of XBMC. The biography is only displayed if you start play into music library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-07

@Marcos

Thanks for the patch Smile Fixed it Smile

(2012-07-07, 12:05)TrailFoX Wrote: Hi,

have some new Problems after the update.

here some screen´s

1. in my menü are not longer the titel from the music playlist, there are now the albums.....

2.in my menü my doku videoplaylist dont show what is inside, like screen 3

3.everything is ok about this, i dont understand why doku´s are not showing up like this (screen2)

5.by every start i get the message that he can´t download the informationen´s but he do it, only the message is wrong i think

but this problems are continue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-07, 13:41)MarcosQui Wrote: It is characteristic of XBMC. The biography is only displayed if you start play into music library.

Ah, stupid xbmc :-)

Marcos, Wanilton,

Thanks for the new update, already a lot of things fixed.

Some suggestions :

1) The extra fanart in music is now working. Looks nice but I'm wondering if there isn't a nicer way of doing it? The extra fanart displayed ispretty small, for me it can be bigger, but maybe that is just me ... see screenshots below. Is there perhaps somewhere else in the skin we can browse through bigger versions of the extra fanart, perhaps as background like normal fanart?

In fullscreen mode (tab) we have a lot of space above the album info, maybe wecan use this space for axtra fanart in some way?

2) TV shows : when using season fanart as background, the "all season" button has no fanart, this looks ugly. Is there something we can do about this? perhaps the default fanart in this place?

3) inlow list,the shows logo is gone (see screenshot above). MQ3 had the logo in this view.

4) transparant menu has the bottom menu visible on the right, but I think this is already fixed?

Skin is looking good and these are just some remarks Marcos! MQ4 is gonna be the best ...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Caramba69 - 2012-07-07

How can I use the extrathumbnails STYLE in multiplex movie view? I have a folder "extrathumbs" in the movie folder, but it doesn't show the thumbs in the info abouve the cover.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-07

Just toying around with the new alpha and found some errors:

- The trailer still doesn't get the focus after starting it when choosing full screen mode. You hear that it's playing but you don't see it.

- From the main menu -> settings -> System Info, it says used color for textures: xxxx MHZ. That seems to be the wrong label Smile

- Weather icons not working in weather menu

- Visualizations (for music and video both) don't stretch to full screen from main menu

- The start of the list has a weird place in Music -> Low List. The list begins halfway/very low, instead of at the top. This is the same when you have Extra info mode turned on.

- Can't find the button to turn on visualization in playback mode. It only shows the blue background like the image above.

- The visualization is placed before the customization menu when trying to customize a menu and playing something at the same time.

- The main menu doesn't change in a progressbar (with the time) when playing a track and idling

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2012-07-07

Today i find this little bug on landscape view with the logo.

And the HDDVD case don't work, the files with HDDVD or HD-DVD on filename are show with DVD case.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ntadej - 2012-07-07

One wish from me.

I would like to be able to disable biography and artist images from music playback. I like next tracks scrolling on the bottom but I would return large time and larger artist/track/genre text.

Maybe I've missed the settings, I'm still discovering all the options. Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-07

(2012-07-07, 13:13)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2012-07-07, 03:16)chippie Wrote: Have one issue so far and that is that the submenu is visible behind the main menu when using the transparent main menu bar styles...

chippie, look into folder 'patch Alpha 0.0.2'. The small fix for that.

Thanks Marcos!