Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Randall Lind - 2013-02-04

When I try to unzip with winrar I get AEON MQ 4 BUILD 2.7.0 unkown file or damage when I try to install from Frodo install failed reason for trying to use rar.

file download skin.aeonmq.4-2.7.0.zip

I download the repo and it failed also but the SC one installed

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-04

(2013-02-04, 16:12)bry- Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 14:58)mika91 Wrote: Hi,

I just wanty to give AEON MQ another try.
I have used confluence for 3 years, and it's very light and smooth.
I upgraded my configuration recently (A10-5700 + 8Go Ram + ssd) so maybe aeon will run fine now: I need absolutely no lags!
Do you have any tips? (switch to 720 instead 1080, disable some scipts, ...)
thanks

Should be fine. You may want to look at other stuff running on the system. Try openelec

I agree. I'm running exactly the same set up as you, with openelec and MQ4 and have no lag (or none that's noticeable) at all. Give it ago, you can always switch back to confluence. If your going to spend all that money on a system, you want it to look its best, and there is no competitor to MQ4 in that department (IMO).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - moris187 - 2013-02-04

nobody has an idea ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Taftus - 2013-02-05

I have difficult making right covers case for some movies, mostly if they are HDDVD it just show as DVD case. Anyone know how to fix this?
Or is there any specific name I need to rename the file?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hunterx - 2013-02-05

The MY MENU keeps dissappearing from my home screen. Ideas?

Also, how do I add more playlists to submenus? 10 Just isn't enough.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-03, 23:40)shanester Wrote: I need some help. I accidentally changed the view for Movies - Genre to multiplex view from list view. I can no longer get to the top menu to change it back to list view. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you got kiosk mode on? If so turn this off.

If not then go into your TV library, go up to the top menu and select (de)activate views. Then deactivate the multiplex view (so the bar below it turns red).

Now when you go back into your movie library it should have reverted to list view. Failing that reset the skin in the skin settings menu.

This morning I open XBMC and for 30 minutes no backdrop images on any of my menu's when they are selected. If I look at Recently Added list, there are backdrops.

What setting adjusts that?

(2013-02-05, 00:55)Taftus Wrote: I have difficult making right covers case for some movies, mostly if they are HDDVD it just show as DVD case. Anyone know how to fix this?
Or is there any specific name I need to rename the file?

From memory HD DVD isn't supported (probably because it’s an obsolete format). If you go to the top menu in Movie library view, and select the option to customize media cases this will give you the different options you can choose from.

Anything I have that is ripped from an HD DVD I just tag as Blu-Ray.

(2013-02-05, 05:27)hunterx Wrote: The MY MENU keeps dissappearing from my home screen. Ideas?

Why don't you add the extra playlists you want to your favourites, that will then give you another ten you can potentially add?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dsloper - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-03, 17:10)dsloper Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 13:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 01:14)dsloper Wrote: Same Here

Are you using skin widgets instead of allinone?

Yes, using Widgets (All in One Disabled)

Works fine for movies, but not for TV shows

Thanks

Not resolved this yet, but have found out more information.

Images for recently added TV shows are not appearing for TV Shows that existed in my XBMC before Frodo/Latest MQ4 upgrade. New shows that were added after the upgrade do appear with images etc.

So it has to be something with image location/storage between Eden MQ4 and Frodo MQ4?

(2013-02-05, 14:42)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 05:27)hunterx Wrote: The MY MENU keeps dissappearing from my home screen. Ideas?

Why don't you add the extra playlists you want to your favourites, that will then give you another ten you can potentially add?

That is kind of what I did. Still seems like there could be a way to increase the number of playlists you can use. 30 total from favorites, video and add-on running out quick for me.

(2013-02-05, 15:21)dsloper Wrote: Not resolved this yet, but have found out more information.

Images for recently added TV shows are not appearing for TV Shows that existed in my XBMC before Frodo/Latest MQ4 upgrade. New shows that were added after the upgrade do appear with images etc.

So it has to be something with image location/storage between Eden MQ4 and Frodo MQ4?

You could try deleting the textures13.db, and then restart XBMC. This will force the software to rescrape all the artwork it stores locally. Make a copy of the file before you delete it though just in case. No guarantee it will work, but worth a shot.

(2013-02-05, 05:27)hunterx Wrote: That is kind of what I did. Still seems like there could be a way to increase the number of playlists you can use. 30 total from favorites, video and add-on running out quick for me.

That's me out of ideas then I'm afraid, other than altering the home screen code (which is not an easy task unless you know what you’re doing).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fnwc - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-01, 17:34)MarcosQui Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 02:36)fnwc Wrote: Example: Lost\season01-fanart.jpg

try use only 'fanart.jpg' inside season folder.

Thanks Marcos. That worked.

Curiously, are you going to allow the "season01-fanart.jpg" format in a future release? That is the newly recommended Frodo naming convention, and "fanart.jpg" is deprecated.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-02-05

Marcos,
You know i said concerts and mq4 didnt work for me.. Well i narrowed it down.

It seems xbmc frodo +mq4 concerts do work! However, dsplayer frodo +mq4 concerts dont work.. They scrape fine, but i get nothing in library...

Any idea why?

Thx!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dsloper - 2013-02-06

(2013-02-05, 18:52)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 15:21)dsloper Wrote: Not resolved this yet, but have found out more information.

You could try deleting the textures13.db, and then restart XBMC. This will force the software to rescrape all the artwork it stores locally. Make a copy of the file before you delete it though just in case. No guarantee it will work, but worth a shot.

Thanks, but did not solve it. However I did find a solution. I moved the files of any ongoing series out of my library folder and performed an update. Moved the files back. Did another update and all good.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Gravediggaz - 2013-02-06

hey guys I having a problem when select view types I can not select any when I chose the one I want I hit enter and nothing happens?