Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - iceman1973 - 2013-02-06

After upgrading to XBMC (frodo) from Eden and to MQ4. (Frodo) My movie/TV logos and clear art no longer shows up or to be more clear if I'm watching a movie or TV show and I hit the info button I see the logo and clear art but not in any view type like before I upgraded. I have read that you need to have art downloaded switched to look in your local folders and then run it again but when I do that it still wants to download from the Internet. It does not look like it works correctly.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is very annoying and a wast if I can see the logos.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-06

(2013-02-06, 07:54)iceman1973 Wrote: After upgrading to XBMC (frodo) from Eden and to MQ4. (Frodo) My movie/TV logos and clear art no longer shows up or to be more clear if I'm watching a movie or TV show and I hit the info button I see the logo and clear art but not in any view type like before I upgraded. I have read that you need to have art downloaded switched to look in your local folders and then run it again but when I do that it still wants to download from the Internet. It does not look like it works correctly.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is very annoying and a wast if I can see the logos.

If you go into the settings of artwork downloader, make sure that the option to search for local images is on, and that the option to replace existing images is off, then it won’t download any further logos. Then just run the add-on and it should work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Superego - 2013-02-06

First off, love the skin....thanks so much!

I'm having an issue with blank extrafanart. I use bluecop's Hulu plugin and export shows to my library. This works fine except that it doesn't create season folders...all of the strm files are in the top-level directory. The problem is that when I navigate to a season, the fanart goes blank because it's trying to look for the extrafanart folder one level up (i.e. "../extrafanart").

I tried playing around with the MyVideoNav.xml file, but I don't know enough about the inner workings of XBMC to make any headway. I've asked a similar question over in the Hulu plugin thread to see if there's a way to force a directory structure, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Naquada - 2013-02-07

Thank you for this awesome Skin !!!

It works like a charm since I finally forced me to upgrade from good old camelot to Frodo with Aeon MQ4 =)))

Just one Question:

I was used to a Movie detail view including a movie info on the left, plot on the right, and Trailer in the middle including the option to play the trailer directly in this movie Preview-view ....

is there a mod or any other way to enable this Kind of view again? I only see fanart style, Poster, extra thumbs etc. but no trailer view anymore.... Undecided

greetz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Naquada - 2013-02-07

PS: Like in this MOD

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49915&highlight=trailer

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Gravediggaz - 2013-02-07

hey guys I having a problem when select view types I can not select any when I chose the one I want I hit enter and nothing happens?

anyone know how I fix this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - iceman1973 - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-06, 11:00)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-06, 07:54)iceman1973 Wrote: After upgrading to XBMC (frodo) from Eden and to MQ4. (Frodo) My movie/TV logos and clear art no longer shows up or to be more clear if I'm watching a movie or TV show and I hit the info button I see the logo and clear art but not in any view type like before I upgraded. I have read that you need to have art downloaded switched to look in your local folders and then run it again but when I do that it still wants to download from the Internet. It does not look like it works correctly.

If you go into the settings of artwork downloader, make sure that the option to search for local images is on, and that the option to replace existing images is off, then it won’t download any further logos. Then just run the add-on and it should work.

I did that but they still do not show up from what resides in the movie folders. Are there any other options that need attention like does the enable download button need to be on or off and does any of the categories need to be selected?

For whatever reason it does not want to show my logos after the frodo upgrade even after going through the suggested steps.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-07, 11:19)iceman1973 Wrote: I did that but they still do not show up from what resides in the movie folders. Are there any other options that need attention like does the enable download button need to be on or off and does any of the categories need to be selected?

For whatever reason it does not want to show my logos after the frodo upgrade even after going through the suggested steps.

From what I understand, frodo will not recognize logos, cleararts etc unless they are first scraped by artwork downloader.

It's difficult to try and find a solution for you without having access to your system, but from memory when I switched to frodo (which was back in the beta tests) I:

1) Installed the frodo version of artwork downloader

2) Changed the settings so that it scanned for local images, as well as download those that were available that I did not already have

3) Activated the type of images I wanted in to search for, both locally and remotely (logos, banners etc)

4) Went to my libraries and ran the add-on in auto mode.

It then did the rest, and all was working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-01, 18:29)Omegatron Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 17:34)MarcosQui Wrote: Ajedi and wouterdt, I'll check this issues and fix for next version.

@Ajedi, for to disable letters you must press ESC to close lyrics window and turn off this option in M menu.
(2013-02-01, 02:36)fnwc Wrote: Example: Lost\season01-fanart.jpg

try use only 'fanart.jpg' inside season folder.

Hi Marcos, thanks for replying, looking forward to the fix.

Quick question though. pressing M allows me to disable the lirycs completly. This is not what i ment. Sometimes when playing music its goes to fullscreen by itself (so without me pressing TAB) is this a setting? I must say it doesnt do it everytime just now and then.

HI marcos, so i figured out why i go to fullscreen sometimes when i listen to music. Its a bit stupid but its not at all a skin bug, its a user bug. when in music libary i press backspace to go back to main menu i sometimes press it to often and then it goes to fullscreen. sorry! Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-02-09

Hello everyone, I'm going to enjoy the holiday of Carnival here and hit some skin details, including support for MovieSets/Frodo who already works at Ace.

@ Samu-rai, for all help that you give in this area I'll grant you the title of VIP user in MQ group. Please send me PM to get details. Congratulations and thank you for your cooperation.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 14:45)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm going to enjoy the holiday of Carnival here and hit some skin details, including support for MovieSets/Frodo who already works at Ace.

@ Samu-rai, for all help that you give in this area I'll grant you the title of VIP user in MQ group. Please send me PM to get details. Congratulations and thank you for your cooperation.

Cool!
Thx, happy carnaval!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 14:45)MarcosQui Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm going to enjoy the holiday of Carnival here and hit some skin details, including support for MovieSets/Frodo who already works at Ace.

Thank you Marcos! Much obliged.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Mickyd - 2013-02-09

Hi,

Where is PROGRAMS, can't find it in main menu or submenu? how do you access programs in MQ4? also tried to added PROGRAMS to my Menu but just have add on 1 - how do I delete this as well?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andydufresne - 2013-02-09

If I am in showcase view for movies and tv shows I notice there is always one icon in the group that I would like to hide or get rid of. It is black with a folder in the middle and an up arrow. Clicking on it allows you to choose different filter options (genres, title, year, actors, studios, tags) but I'd dont want it to appear in my movie or tv series list. Is there a way to hide or remove it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 17:45)Mickyd Wrote: Hi,

Where is PROGRAMS, can't find it in main menu or submenu? how do you access programs in MQ4? also tried to added PROGRAMS to my Menu but just have add on 1 - how do I delete this as well?

Thanks.

The program's menu is on the home screen. Press the down arrow until you are on the bottom menu, highlight the settings tab and above this will show an option called 'program's addons'. Choose this.

To delete the addon you have added to your main menu go to the same bottom menu and select 'customise'. In this menu you can delete, add or move whatever you like.

(2013-02-09, 20:09)andydufresne Wrote: If I am in showcase view for movies and tv shows I notice there is always one icon in the group that I would like to hide or get rid of. It is black with a folder in the middle and an up arrow. Clicking on it allows you to choose different filter options (genres, title, year, actors, studios, tags) but I'd dont want it to appear in my movie or tv series list. Is there a way to hide or remove it?

Go to the settings menu and select appearance. From here go to file list and turn the 'show parent folders items' off.