Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dryce - 2013-02-11

Is there a way to download the last version that supported Eden? I have looked around, but can`t find any of the older versions. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Thrane - 2013-02-11

Lost all my posters too... Must be a bug.
Actually didn't notice the skin-update, except XBMC crashed at one point tonight and I had to restart my Mac Server to get it running again. After that, No posters!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dsloper - 2013-02-11

Ive lost all my banners in TV shows since the update.

Actually not quite true. (let me explain)

I have TV shows in banner view. Any TV show that has ended still shows the banner. However any TV show this is still broadcasting only shows a small poster in place of the banner.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - valebv - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-11, 21:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 21:23)valebv Wrote: Hi guys, I wanted to ask for about displaying fanart. I just installed the latest xbmc and aeon mq4, and can't seem to display fanart. I can scrape with moviedb or universal scrapper, and it shows all the info correctly except for fanart. I can go into "get fanart" option and pick one, but after choose, nothing happens, there's always a black background. Am I not activating something? Any info or guidance would be great, thanks!!

Are you running MQ4 2.8? If so I think there is a bug. I'll see if Marcos is about to ask him.

Yeah I'm running 2.8. I closed XBMC and when I opened it again, all the poster came up, maybe it needed to be shutdown?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-11, 23:29)dryce Wrote: Is there a way to download the last version that supported Eden? I have looked around, but can`t find any of the older versions. Thanks

I've uploaded v1.7 here.

(2013-02-12, 00:04)valebv Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 21:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 21:23)valebv Wrote: Hi guys, I wanted to ask for about displaying fanart. I just installed the latest xbmc and aeon mq4, and can't seem to display fanart. I can scrape with moviedb or universal scrapper, and it shows all the info correctly except for fanart. I can go into "get fanart" option and pick one, but after choose, nothing happens, there's always a black background. Am I not activating something? Any info or guidance would be great, thanks!!

Are you running MQ4 2.8? If so I think there is a bug. I'll see if Marcos is about to ask him.

Yeah I'm running 2.8. I closed XBMC and when I opened it again, all the poster came up, maybe it needed to be shutdown?

Posters etc are fine for me, just no fanart at all in either TV shows or Movies.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dryce - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 00:12)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 23:29)dryce Wrote: Is there a way to download the last version that supported Eden? I have looked around, but can`t find any of the older versions. Thanks

I've uploaded v1.7 here.

(2013-02-11, 21:32)Samu-rai Wrote: Are you running MQ4 2.8? If so I think there is a bug. I'll see if Marcos is about to ask him.

Posters etc are fine for me, just no fanart at all in either TV shows or Movies.

Thank You!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Fatz - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 00:12)Samu-rai Wrote:

I've uploaded v1.7 here.

(2013-02-11, 21:32)Samu-rai Wrote: Are you running MQ4 2.8? If so I think there is a bug. I'll see if Marcos is about to ask him.

Same here since 2.8

I think MQ is working on getting it sorted. Hopefully should have a fix in the not to distant future.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - valebv - 2013-02-12

Sorry I meant fanart background, it came up after I started xbmc again.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-02-12

Aeon MQ 4 version 2.9.0 available

Changelog:

Fixed: View Sets removed. That was damaging the display of fanart.

Updated by repository.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Fatz - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 01:50)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 version 2.9.0 available

Changelog:

Updated by repository.

Works great thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bejcon - 2013-02-12

Thanks for the quick update!

A few "semi-questions" (I've been at it for 4-5 hours now, still can't get it to work 100% like my trustworthy old Aeon MQ 2 did):

1. I can't seem to be able to change to wall / banner mode (Imo the best feature in this program!) in neither my Movies or TV Shows section (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/BXmC6PY.png)

2. As someone previously stated, there seems to be a bug where XBMC really wants me to watch s06e01 of The Big Bang Theory..! Tried marking it as watched, and then XBMC instead suggested s06e02.. Haha! (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/yKooymJ.png)

3. The backgrounds in the Main menu (for example the different movies or series I currently have, or just any pretty picture at all tbh) doesn't seem to show up, at all? It's just really black, no matter what theme I choose! (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/wZ7EP9P.png)

4. I have no idea on how to get my Main menu to be in the middle of the screen. This was super easy on MQ2, but apparently has been moved / taken away?!

The question is basically: Am I doing it all wrong over here?

Again, thanks for a great program and for answering my stupid questions! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hugostiglitz - 2013-02-12

Also another bug mention. On the coverflow view for movies, when you flatten the view none of the dvd covers work. turn it off they come back

(2013-02-12, 03:09)bejcon Wrote: Thanks for the quick update!

A few "semi-questions" (I've been at it for 4-5 hours now, still can't get it to work 100% like my trustworthy old Aeon MQ 2 did):

1. I can't seem to be able to change to wall / banner mode (Imo the best feature in this program!) in neither my Movies or TV Shows section (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/BXmC6PY.png)

2. As someone previously stated, there seems to be a bug where XBMC really wants me to watch s06e01 of The Big Bang Theory..! Tried marking it as watched, and then XBMC instead suggested s06e02.. Haha! (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/yKooymJ.png)

3. The backgrounds in the Main menu (for example the different movies or series I currently have, or just any pretty picture at all tbh) doesn't seem to show up, at all? It's just really black, no matter what theme I choose! (Picture: http://i.imgur.com/wZ7EP9P.png)

4. I have no idea on how to get my Main menu to be in the middle of the screen. This was super easy on MQ2, but apparently has been moved / taken away?!

The question is basically: Am I doing it all wrong over here?

Again, thanks for a great program and for answering my stupid questions! Smile

1) You need to activate the views before you can select any of them. In your picture you see the option that says '(De)activate Views', you need to choose this and then switch the views you want on. You can then switch between these with option above it 'Changing View - Next'.

2) This is just how that feature works. To turn it off follow the instructions here.

3) Have you downloaded the extrapacks listed on the front page? Future should work without you needing to do this though. Alternatively select the customisation tab on the bottom menu of the home screen. In this menu you can choose to select any backdrop you want for any of the buttons. You can also add playlists and favourites.

4) This is in the furniture menu. Rather than simply highlighting this tab as per the instructions in answer number 2, actually go into this menu and you cab rearrange the layout of your home screen.

Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if not. If you love MQ2, once you get used to MQ4 it's going to blow your mind..... Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davematt0709 - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 01:50)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 version 2.9.0 available

Changelog:

Updated by repository.

Thanks for such an amazing program! Moved from XBMC Eden to Frodo and updated MQ4 to version 2.8.0 over the weekend and could not work out why I lost all my fanart in library mode, even though was on home page in view modes. The 2.9.0 update has fixed this problem. All movie menus now seem to be working ok, just movie sets that is not showing fantart backgrounds.

Have two other problems though that I have not been able to resolve,

1. Music. I have lost all my cd album art and cannot get it back, even though it is all still there within the folders of each album. In cdART Manager I notice that there are only 3 artists and 5 local discs, although for these 5 discs there is still no album art showing! I assume my settings are incorrect, although this worked fine when I was using Eden. In cdART Manager Settings, the Music Folder Path (for Artwork) is set to My Music Folder where the individual albums are stored, each with the album image stored as a .tbn file. Is this incorrect?
Edit: I have just Refreshed Addon Database in cdART Manager and album artists jumped to 27 and Local Discs to 63 (home page now showing 136 artists, 51 albums, 999 tracks - I have 53 albums on my hard drive so far!!), but still showing 0 for Local cdARTs. Cannot work out what I am doing wrong so any help would be appreciated.

2. Concerts. I have some music videos and concerts in a separate folder on the hardrive to where I store movies, although both are within a folder labelled Videos. When I add the Concerts folder as the source it does not work - when click on Concerts from home screen, I get message Empty Collection, with Concerts and Movies appearing in file list on the left! I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.