Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - abba77 - 2013-02-12

stupid question.

fresh frodo and mq4. how do i install the 2 scripts that are needed, the custom moviesets one and the xbmc art one?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 14:16)davematt0709 Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 01:50)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 4 version 2.9.0 available

Changelog:

Fixed: View Sets removed. That was damaging the display of fanart.

Updated by repository.

Thanks for such an amazing program! Moved from XBMC Eden to Frodo and updated MQ4 to version 2.8.0 over the weekend and could not work out why I lost all my fanart in library mode, even though was on home page in view modes. The 2.9.0 update has fixed this problem. All movie menus now seem to be working ok, just movie sets that is not showing fantart backgrounds.

Have two other problems though that I have not been able to resolve,

1. Music. I have lost all my cd album art and cannot get it back, even though it is all still there within the folders of each album. In cdART Manager I notice that there are only 3 artists and 5 local discs, although for these 5 discs there is still no album art showing! I assume my settings are incorrect, although this worked fine when I was using Eden. In cdART Manager Settings, the Music Folder Path (for Artwork) is set to My Music Folder where the individual albums are stored, each with the album image stored as a .tbn file. Is this incorrect?
Edit: I have just Refreshed Addon Database in cdART Manager and album artists jumped to 27 and Local Discs to 63 (home page now showing 136 artists, 51 albums, 999 tracks - I have 53 albums on my hard drive so far!!), but still showing 0 for Local cdARTs. Cannot work out what I am doing wrong so any help would be appreciated.

2. Concerts. I have some music videos and concerts in a separate folder on the hardrive to where I store movies, although both are within a folder labelled Videos. When I add the Concerts folder as the source it does not work - when click on Concerts from home screen, I get message Empty Collection, with Concerts and Movies appearing in file list on the left! I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Concerning point 2
Are you using dsplayer?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2013-02-12

How do I access Frodo "Tags" in MQ4?

Thanks so much,

Owen

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davematt0709 - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-12, 17:50)Skank Wrote: Concerning point 2
Are you using dsplayer?

Thanks for reply Skank. I am using the default DVDplayer for playing the Music Videos (which have been ripped from DVDs in the same way as movies). I have not installed DSPlayer.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sarakha63 - 2013-02-12

hello

every time i update aeon mq4 i have a problem. in tvsshows i use landscape view and it doesn't show the landscape.jpg but the poster, and this time i can't get it back

any help is appreciated thanks

(2013-02-12, 18:39)davematt0709 Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 17:50)Skank Wrote: Concerning point 2
Are you using dsplayer?

Thanks for reply Skank. I am using the default DVDplayer for playing the Music Videos (which have been ripped from DVDs in the same way as movies). I have not installed DSPlayer.

Ok nevermind then, its cause im having issues with concerts too and dsplayer

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hugostiglitz - 2013-02-12

Anyone found a cure for when your change to non media case's in movies and all the coverart disappears??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andydufresne - 2013-02-12

I just upgraded to Frodo and MQ4 from Eden and MQ3.

I've noticed that menu scrolling and some screen painting can get sluggish and sticky. I did not have this issue with Eden and MQ3. I have a fairly powerful system and graphics card so this is surprising. I have a GT430 graphics card, 4GB memory, SSD drive and i3 processor.

I've noticed an improvement if I select "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen". I've usually left that unselected so I'm not sure what I lose by selecting it, but it is less sluggish if I do so.

I thought it might be an issue with remnants of XBMC 11.0 so I did a clean re-install but still it is bit sluggish.

Any ideas on what I can do to get the snappy performance I had before? Maybe I need to configure my graphics card settings differently?

I had thought 12.0 was supposed to perform better than 11.0 so I'm at a loss why I'm seeing this.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NeXrom - 2013-02-12

Hey Guys!

I've got no art in the following:

What should I do to get this work?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-12

Guys

It seems there are a few bugs which have arisen in the latest releases.

To make it as easy as possible for Marcosqui to look into these, could we list any you find with a post beginning with 'Bug:' and then a short, concise explanation as to the problem. If possible an accompanying screen shot would also likely be beneficial.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzzie - 2013-02-12

I have installed Frodo final and Aeon Mq4 yesterday and all seems to be working well.
I do have a question about this addon skin widgets
Is it possible to show episode thumbnail with recently added instead of the poster?
You can switch it with random items i think or recommended but not with recently added.

the programmer told me to ask here

Confirmed 'Bugs' so far:

1) Sarakha63 - Landscape view is using posters rather than landscape.jpg

2) neXrom - poster not showing in auto info mode

3) samu-rai - Main menu TV library stats not showing on video playlists

4) samu-rai - Main menu Skin widgets for TV show playlists don't relate to that playlist

5) samu-rai - Main menu will not let you rename a button to more than 10 characters in future style without scrolling (not major, but it did allow this previously)

(2013-02-12, 19:11)hugostiglitz Wrote: Anyone found a cure for when your change to non media case's in movies and all the coverart disappears??

Have you upgraded to 2.9? I'm not getting this bug on my system

(2013-02-12, 04:55)hugostiglitz Wrote: Also another bug mention. On the coverflow view for movies, when you flatten the view none of the dvd covers work. turn it off they come back

Do you mean showcase view? I don't believe it's possible to flatten/unstack the view in coverflow.

If you do mean showcase, then on 2.9 I don't seem to be having this issue.

(2013-02-12, 19:30)andydufresne Wrote: I just upgraded to Frodo and MQ4 from Eden and MQ3.

I've noticed that menu scrolling and some screen painting can get sluggish and sticky. I did not have this issue with Eden and MQ3. I have a fairly powerful system and graphics card so this is surprising. I have a GT430 graphics card, 4GB memory, SSD drive and i3 processor.

I've noticed an improvement if I select "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen". I've usually left that unselected so I'm not sure what I lose by selecting it, but it is less sluggish if I do so.

I thought it might be an issue with remnants of XBMC 11.0 so I did a clean re-install but still it is bit sluggish.

Any ideas on what I can do to get the snappy performance I had before? Maybe I need to configure my graphics card settings differently?

I had thought 12.0 was supposed to perform better than 11.0 so I'm at a loss why I'm seeing this.

MQ4 is pretty heavy, but I can't see any reason why your setup can't handle it. Have you tried the skinners cut version?

Samu-rai,
Are you willing to test mq4 with dsplayer build, and see if concerts work for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Steini - 2013-02-12

Great skin, finally made the change from mq3 but loved that as well as mq2 Smile

I think I have found a bug in recently added videos:

I am using mysql for the database and thumbnails don't appear for movies/tvshows that are scraped by another device (I'm using the headless server to manage all updates).

In library mode the artwork appears correctly, and it also works in recently added in Confluence. The only workaround I have found is to refresh the information on my main XBMC box and then it gets picked up correctly in your skin.

Hopefully I have been clear enough, English is not my first language Tongue