Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bwhinnen - 2013-02-13

(2013-02-13, 14:20)Samu-rai Wrote: OK, I think I get what you mean.

So if you are in showcase view and you have the 'Media Case's' turned off, and 'Stacked' option turned off, the it shows no posters?

Correct Smile

Sorry about the late response.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chadskies - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-12, 23:36)Samu-rai Wrote: Confirmed 'Bugs' so far:

1) Sarakha63 - Landscape view is using posters rather than landscape.jpg

2) neXrom - poster not showing in auto info mode

3) samu-rai - Main menu TV library stats not showing on video playlists

4) samu-rai - Main menu Skin widgets for TV show playlists don't relate to that playlist

5) samu-rai - Main menu will not let you rename a button to more than 10 characters in future style without scrolling (not major, but it did allow this previously)

"1) Sarakha63 - Landscape view is using posters rather than landscape.jpg"

landscapeX as well

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davematt0709 - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-13, 10:56)Samu-rai Wrote: Have you downloaded the latest frodo version of cdART Manager? If so it should be just a matter of going into the add-ons program menu, selecting cdART and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

I see that github has separate Eden and Frodo versions of cdART Manager, both are version 2.7.9. I seem to have version 2.8.0, which I assumed was a newer version. I will try the 2.7.9 frodo version tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks Samu-rai

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2013-02-14

The last version script cdArt for frodo, is 3.0.0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - fnwc - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-13, 20:33)Samu-rai Wrote: Ok, how about going into movie or TV library (doesn't matter which) and deactivating the showcase view.

This will hopefully deactivate the view in your genres menu aswell, and take you back to the default list view.

Ok, thanks. That worked.

On a side note, is there something special I have to do in order to get the genre icons and fanart to work? I downloaded the extrapack and the files are there, but the skin isn't picking them up.

When I manually point the alternative icons and alternative fanart options for a view to the directory in plugin_data, that doesn't work either.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-14, 09:14)fnwc Wrote:
(2013-02-13, 20:33)Samu-rai Wrote: Ok, how about going into movie or TV library (doesn't matter which) and deactivating the showcase view.

This will hopefully deactivate the view in your genres menu aswell, and take you back to the default list view.

Ok, thanks. That worked.

On a side note, is there something special I have to do in order to get the genre icons and fanart to work? I downloaded the extrapack and the files are there, but the skin isn't picking them up.

When I manually point the alternative icons and alternative fanart options for a view to the directory in plugin_data, that doesn't work either.

I'm not very informed on using the extrapack unfortunately. Wanilton is your man when it comes to that. Hopefully he will be able to help when he's next on.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-02-15

Hi all,
i have a problem with possibility to change actor icon after update xbmc to frodo version.
The script work and don't receive error msg but the icon don't change.
I take a look in the actor folder saved in every movie folder and first of update i have all tbn files, but now i have tbn and jpg files and xbmc read the jpg. but the addon change only the tbn.
Other have this problem?

Ty

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hugostiglitz - 2013-02-15

Yeah I kinda second what the guy was on about with when you unstack the views In showcase bug and them all disappearing. It's the setup I use on aeon themes.

Also out of curiosity, is there any way to include the bannerplex view from aeon nox as the layouts a lot smoother? I understand its from a different designer, but you do share some features so was just wondering

Also one more final thing. Does anyone know where the extrapack downloads to? I just want to c + p some of the images to make my own

Cheers, Luke

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AGunzXBMC - 2013-02-15

(2013-02-15, 14:46)hugostiglitz Wrote: Yeah I kinda second what the guy was on about with when you unstack the views In showcase bug and them all disappearing. It's the setup I use on aeon themes.

Also out of curiosity, is there any way to include the bannerplex view from aeon nox as the layouts a lot smoother? I understand its from a different designer, but you do share some features so was just wondering

Also one more final thing. Does anyone know where the extrapack downloads to? I just want to c + p some of the images to make my own

Cheers, Luke

The showcase bugs does suck but Multiplex is close and works fine.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-15

OK, a recap of the confirmed 'Bugs' reported so far:

4) samu-rai - Main menu Skin widgets for TV show playlists don't relate to that playlist

5) samu-rai - Main menu will not let you rename a button to more than 10 characters in future style without scrolling (not major, but it did allow this previously)

6) bwhinnen (and others) – Posters/Thumbnails not showing if: media cases & stacked options are turned off in showcase view.

I am going to email Marcos at 10pm GMT to let him know and see if he can help when he gets a chance. If anyone has any others to report, please do so within the next 3 hours so I can added them to the list.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hasselbaink - 2013-02-15

(2013-02-15, 20:49)Samu-rai Wrote: OK, a recap of the confirmed 'Bugs' reported so far:

6) bwhinnen (and others) – Posters/Thumbnails not showing if: media cases & stacked options are turned off in showcase view.

I am going to email Marcos at 10pm GMT to let him know and see if he can help when he gets a chance. If anyone has any others to report, please do so within the next 3 hours so I can added them to the list.

Hi,

I dont know if it is a problem or not but i cant see Top 250 IMDB Info.

I'm using "Showcase" view for Movies, i see the ratings and votes but i dont know where is the Top 250 IMDB Info, im sure that the Info was downloaded by the scraper because if i create a Smartplaylist using this parameter it works fine even if i use other Skin (Aeon NOX) i can see that info.

Do I have to do something to see this information?

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - smokarz - 2013-02-16

Hi everyone, how do you remove all the onscreen displays such as movie details/summaries etc when you pause it?

Basically I just want a frozen frame like when pausing my blu-ray player.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-16

FYI for everyone - I've emailed MQ with the bugs reported (apart from number 4, that was my error not a problem with the skin).

I know he's busy with ACE among other things at the moment, and he does do all this for free, but hopefully he will be able to fix some of these and upload a new release when he gets a chance.

(2013-02-15, 22:21)Hasselbaink Wrote: Hi,

I'm using "Showcase" view for Movies, i see the ratings and votes but i dont know where is the Top 250 IMDB Info, im sure that the Info was downloaded by the scraper because if i create a Smartplaylist using this parameter it works fine even if i use other Skin (Aeon NOX) i can see that info.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hasselbaink

What are you trying to see? It's rank in the Top 250?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hasselbaink - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 14:06)Samu-rai Wrote: FYI for everyone - I've emailed MQ with the bugs reported (apart from number 4, that was my error not a problem with the skin).

I know he's busy with ACE among other things at the moment, and he does do all this for free, but hopefully he will be able to fix some of these and upload a new release when he gets a chance.

(2013-02-15, 22:21)Hasselbaink Wrote: Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Hasselbaink

What are you trying to see? It's rank in the Top 250?

Hi,

Yes it is, when I use other Skin i can see the Top 250 IMdb in Rating Info, for example with Aeon Nox:

If I change to Aeon MQ4 the Info is not visible, im sure that the info is in the database because is showed with others skin even I can use the parameter "Top 250" in Smart Playlist and works fine.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 03:11)smokarz Wrote: Hi everyone, how do you remove all the onscreen displays such as movie details/summaries etc when you pause it?

Basically I just want a frozen frame like when pausing my blu-ray player.

Thanks

Press the m key when your watching something, and then on the menu that appears scroll across until you see hide furniture and select this.