Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-16

Anybody else having issues with the latest added movies showing up? I havent had this function working in about 3 weeks...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-16

What sort of issues? Is nothing showing at all?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 20:05)Samu-rai Wrote: What sort of issues? Is nothing showing at all?

No newly added films are showing even though they are in the library

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-16

The skin widgets on Frodo by default arrange the recently added function on movies by the date the file was created/ripped rather than when you added it to the library. So if the movies you have been adding were ripped later than those currently showing on your recently added menu then they won't show.

This could be the issue, then again maybe not. Check out Wanilton's post here and see if it sorts it.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-16, 21:13)Samu-rai Wrote: The skin widgets on Frodo by default arrange the recently added function on movies by the date the file was created/ripped rather than when you added it to the library. So if the movies you have been adding were ripped later than those currently showing on your recently added menu then they won't show.

This could be the issue, then again maybe not. Check out Wanilton's post here and see if it sorts it.

Thank you. Will try asap and let you know

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - smokarz - 2013-02-17

I created playlist for my movies genre. New movies I've added don't show up.

When I try to update playlist, I got an error that said "Can't download content, error connecting to remote server". I don't get. I am just trying to update the playlist and refresh the movies listing in it.

I've already refresh my library as well, but it's not doing the trick.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - smokarz - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-16, 17:45)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 03:11)smokarz Wrote: Hi everyone, how do you remove all the onscreen displays such as movie details/summaries etc when you pause it?

Basically I just want a frozen frame like when pausing my blu-ray player.

Thanks

Press the m key when your watching something, and then on the menu that appears scroll across until you see hide furniture and select this.

Thanks, I tried that but it's still showing the movie title, time, etc.

Any options to get rid of those?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-13, 00:14)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-13, 00:05)bejcon Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 10:42)Samu-rai Wrote: AWESOME ANSWERS..

Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if not. If you love MQ2, once you get used to MQ4 it's going to blow your mind..... Tongue

Thank you SO much! I felt it was something simple on all of my four questions but I was probably to tiered to realize that, haha..

Loving MQ 4 so far, and when I moved the menu to the middle, the "current episode" feature was instead shown beneath the main menu. Looks f*cking fantastic! And it's SO FAST! Smile

I've actually got one more question for you: Can I add a "Shutdown" button in the actual Main menu, or do I have to use the one on the bottom (not that big of a deal, just wondering)?

I don't think there is a way of doing that unfortunately. Not without adjusting the code of the skin, which wouldn't be too difficult, but you need to know where to look and what to change.

I'm glad you got it up and running though!

(2013-02-13, 00:06)Skank Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 23:58)Samu-rai Wrote: Hi skank

Is that a nightly build? I'm running openelec so not sure if this will be possible if it is.

If you can wait until the weekend I can put a spare graphics card in my Windows 7 machine and try it out for you then?

Wow, that would be very much appreciated !
Yes its a windows build based on frodo final
See: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154534

No worries mate. I'll have ago at the weekend and report back. Is their anything in particular you need me to try?

Any news?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-17

Hey Skank,

I've installed the build, but xbmc won't load due to a GUI error.

I think it's to do with the graphics card rather than the build.

I'll see if I can play around with it to get it working and let you know if I do.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-17, 04:05)smokarz Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 17:45)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 03:11)smokarz Wrote: Hi everyone, how do you remove all the onscreen displays such as movie details/summaries etc when you pause it?

Basically I just want a frozen frame like when pausing my blu-ray player.

Thanks

Press the m key when your watching something, and then on the menu that appears scroll across until you see hide furniture and select this.

Thanks, I tried that but it's still showing the movie title, time, etc.

Any options to get rid of those?

Thanks

Not that I'm aware of.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - davematt0709 - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-14, 02:16)Wanilton Wrote: The last version script cdArt for frodo, is 3.0.0

Thanks Wanilton. cdART is now working and managed to get all artwork for albums back up..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Steini - 2013-02-18

I have not gotten an ansver from a few pages ago, but I'm still having problems with recently added posters.

Is there a way to make aeonmq4 use the default recently added instead of skin widgets?

I tried to uninstall skin widgets and recently added only worked in confluence but not in aeonmq4.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - wreckthisplace - 2013-02-18

Hey there,

Is there any way to get the weather in celsius and not fahrenheit? When I choose my location, I see it display in celsius for a split second and then it changes to fahrenheit.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - optik - 2013-02-18

(2013-02-03, 17:10)dsloper Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 13:32)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-02-03, 01:14)dsloper Wrote: Same Here

Are you using skin widgets instead of allinone?

Yes, using Widgets (All in One Disabled)

Works fine for movies, but not for TV shows

Thanks

How do you verify this? I'm having the same exact issue :/

I fixed the issue by removing the tv show source, updating and removing everything from the library. Then closed xbmc, reopened xbmc, and then readded my tv show source. Everything works pro now!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rogerspam - 2013-02-18

Hi everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to assign a default view (Shelf) and have it apply to all *movie sets*.
My movies view is set to "Large list" and I would like to change the default view for *movie sets* to "Shelf". As of right now, in order to achieve that, I have to go to each individual *movie sets* (ie: Lion King Collection, Toy Story Collection) and change the view for each series.

I searched this forum and found a few posts mentioning having a custom view for different genre but I can't find the options or instruction on how to do so.