Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 19:01)DazMitchPao Wrote: hi everyone can anyone help with this issue i am using frodo and mq4
when i go into music (i search my music by artist) i click on a artist and i get this

on the left hand side styles/rating/label are missing they were there but just disapeard
but the funny thing is when i press i for info i get this

Image[/img]

and its all there and the rating is up in the top left hand corner i dont uderstand one minute it was there the next gone
any suggestions would be great.....thanks

The two views you have screen shots of are using different scraper data. One is using the artist scraper, the other the album. This could where you are getting the discrepancy from. Go you your audio library settings and make sure you are using the same scrapper for both.

If not change it so you are and rescrape your artist info. This might not be the issue, but its a good place to start.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - DazMitchPao - 2013-02-21

yer i did see that i uploaded the wrong pic it still happens if i,m on the artist there not
there and if i info artist they are i will do two more pics this time ill do it on album my scraper is fine it srapes my folders as all my music has its own nfo for artist and a nfo for the album
and all the fanart is all kept in the folder

OK here its in albums, as you can see i,m on rihanna's album unapologetic
to the left there is no styles/rating and label

Image[/img]

now if i press i for info its all there rating in top right hand corner the styles
and the label really need help on this one i just cannot work it out....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-21

If you look at the two screen shots then it is showing the same thing, the top menu just has more categories than the second album information.

For example your first screen shot lists:

Genre
Moods
Year
Rating
as well as others which your scraper has not picked up data for.

Your second lists all of these, but also label. So the only difference between the two is that the top menu does not list the label. This could just be a skin bug.

yer i think your right it has to be a skin bug this is not the only one its all my music i know on this one its just the label
but there is so many more.... i guess it is a skin in the making so ill just wait for update thanks anyway

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Alethenorio - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-21, 10:47)Samu-rai Wrote: You need to go to the skin widget settings, which can be found under the services add-ons list. In here there is an option to remove watched items from the bar. Just turn this off.

Thank you. I found it now. I'll keep an eye in case it doesn't work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - polys - 2013-02-23

I am trying to do a fresh install of Aeon MQ4 2.9.0 on my OpenELEC 3.0 RC 3 and I get a "Dependencies not met" message. I was previously using OE 2.0 with an earlier version of Aeon MQ4 (don't remember which one it is) which I uninstalled after I updated to OE 3.0 RC 3. Can sometime tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 12:58)polys Wrote: I am trying to do a fresh install of Aeon MQ4 2.9.0 on my OpenELEC 3.0 RC 3 and I get a "Dependencies not met" message. I was previously using OE 2.0 with an earlier version of Aeon MQ4 (don't remember which one it is) which I uninstalled after I updated to OE 3.0 RC 3. Can sometime tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it?

Have a read of this thread.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - ruly463 - 2013-02-23

Im having a little issue with Extra FanArt in TV Shows, if i enabled it i get a "Black Screen" in "Lowlist" in Episodes and if i disable it the background comes back again
is there any way to fix this? it doesn't happen in the section where you see all the series it only happens in Episodes and it doesn't matter if its lowlist, poster, etc Sad .
And the thing is that it doesn't happen all the time just like 1 of 3 times i access a series.

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - whoppr - 2013-02-24

This is a great skin and very nicely done. Thanks for the work.

I am trying to keep my CPU usage low when not playing movies and for times when menus are selected.

Anyone have suggestions how to keep CPU down yet take advantage of the great features of this skin?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-24, 23:58)whoppr Wrote: This is a great skin and very nicely done. Thanks for the work.

I am trying to keep my CPU usage low when not playing movies and for times when menus are selected.

Anyone have suggestions how to keep CPU down yet take advantage of the great features of this skin?

Thanks

Other than using the Skinner Cut, not really.

MQ4 is a very CPU intensive skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Omegatron - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-01, 17:04)Omegatron Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 00:55)Ajedi Wrote: Hi, Im having a problem using wide view with tv-shows. When standing in the tv show folder i use the fanart (the picture on the right):

Normally i have the same picture when i go into the show to select an episode (you can choose thumbnail art or episode). When i select episode i see the screenshot of the episode but when i select art the picture is not there anymore, it worked before, now i get this (no fanart anymore Sad):

Does anyone know a solution? or is it a bug?

thanks!

I noticed this problem occured with the release of version 2.7.0. i went back to 2.5.0 and it was fine again...so there is something wrong in 2.7.0
Something else is happening that i dont understand, when im listening to music the skin goes to fullscreen with lyrics. This doesnt happen all the time but it does happen alot.

I dont want to go to fullscreen with lyrics unless I press TAB. Is this a setting i need to turn off? If so where can i find this?

(2013-02-01, 17:34)MarcosQui Wrote: Ajedi and wouterdt, I'll check this issues and fix for next version.

Hi Marcos, i had hoped the problem described as above would have been fixed in 2.9.0 but instead you have removed the option to change thumnail art,

screenshot MQ4 2.7.0 with the option:

screenshot MQ4 2.9.0 without the option:

As you can see im now stuck with these horrible low-res episode screenshots.

Are gonna fix the issue like you said or do have have to drop my favorite view mode? :S

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mrBigfish - 2013-02-25

I've installed this theme, but on both of my pc's there is no text. So I only have the theme without a font. Anyone know how to solve this? I'm using XBMCbuntu with XBMC Eden

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-25, 20:15)mrBigfish Wrote: I've installed this theme, but on both of my pc's there is no text. So I only have the theme without a font. Anyone know how to solve this? I'm using XBMCbuntu with XBMC Eden

Update to frodo. Recent builds of this theme only support frodo

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mrBigfish - 2013-02-25

OK, thanks for the help, but I've got a little bit of a problem now. Since there is no text, I don't know where to logout and go back to XBMCbuntu. And therefore I can't delete the theme. Does anyone can help me with that? Thanks in advance.