Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-25, 20:40)mrBigfish Wrote: OK, thanks for the help, but I've got a little bit of a problem now. Since there is no text, I don't know where to logout and go back to XBMCbuntu. And therefore I can't delete the theme. Does anyone can help me with that? Thanks in advance.

You can delete or rename guisettings.xml and and next start XBMC will create a default one. Or you can try editing your current guisettings.xml (it looks like the "lookandfeel" element has the setting for current effective skin - set back to confluence).

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mpvargas - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-18, 02:54)wreckthisplace Wrote: Hey there,

Is there any way to get the weather in celsius and not fahrenheit? When I choose my location, I see it display in celsius for a split second and then it changes to fahrenheit.

Thanks.

Don't now if you have figured this out. But this option is changed in Xbmc - Settings - Apperance - International - Region ( Central Europe uses celcius )

sorry for my english...

SmileSmile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - x-cimo - 2013-02-27

Anyone else has only the first square showing current temperature in the weather (without actually entering the weather menu) ?

I`ve seen screenshot where the quick preview in the weather show the current temperature but also next few days with animated icon. (I`m missing all of theses)

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zxurian - 2013-02-27

what is awesome is that the different views (TV Shows / Movies / TV Show Season display / etc..) can all retain their own default viewtype. (TV Shows = banner, TV Show Seasons = low list, etc...)

the only glitch is that when your viewing Movies, and you have the option set to "group movies by set", if you are going into a movie set, you can have a different view, but that view doesn't keep for all sets, just that set.
ex. Movies view = wall, go into a particular set, change view to poster, back out to movies (wall), go into a different set, view is still wall until you manually set it to poster.

Is there a way to default all sets to a particular view instead of having to set them all manually?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-27

(2013-02-27, 11:25)Zxurian Wrote: what is awesome is that the different views (TV Shows / Movies / TV Show Season display / etc..) can all retain their own default viewtype. (TV Shows = banner, TV Show Seasons = low list, etc...)

the only glitch is that when your viewing Movies, and you have the option set to "group movies by set", if you are going into a movie set, you can have a different view, but that view doesn't keep for all sets, just that set.
ex. Movies view = wall, go into a particular set, change view to poster, back out to movies (wall), go into a different set, view is still wall until you manually set it to poster.

Is there a way to default all sets to a particular view instead of having to set them all manually?

Somebody asked this not long ago.

Not that anyone was aware of.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - x-cimo - 2013-02-28

Is there a way to add the favorites to the main menu?

The favorite menu that you can access with the star in confluence.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 03:05)x-cimo Wrote: Is there a way to add the favorites to the main menu?

The favorite menu that you can access with the star in confluence.

Thanks

Press S and select the favourites button from the menu that appears.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dvibe - 2013-02-28

Has anyone received any info on a version update?

(2013-02-15, 20:49)Samu-rai Wrote: 1) Sarakha63 - Landscape view is using posters rather than landscape.jpg
2) neXrom - poster not showing in auto info mode
3) samu-rai - Main menu TV library stats not showing on video playlists
4) samu-rai - Main menu Skin widgets for TV show playlists don't relate to that playlist
5) samu-rai - Main menu will not let you rename a button to more than 10 characters in future style without scrolling (not major, but it did allow this previously)
6) bwhinnen (and others) – Posters/Thumbnails not showing if: media cases & stacked options are turned off in showcase view.

+7 Season Banner view uses posters and not banners when set to banner mode.

Some of these things are getting a little bit irritating. Once you use MQ4, everything else seems very limited and bland. I just wish i could get landscape view and banners working again!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-01

(2013-02-28, 21:59)dvibe Wrote: Has anyone received any info on a version update?

(2013-02-15, 20:49)Samu-rai Wrote: 1) Sarakha63 - Landscape view is using posters rather than landscape.jpg
2) neXrom - poster not showing in auto info mode
3) samu-rai - Main menu TV library stats not showing on video playlists
4) samu-rai - Main menu Skin widgets for TV show playlists don't relate to that playlist
5) samu-rai - Main menu will not let you rename a button to more than 10 characters in future style without scrolling (not major, but it did allow this previously)
6) bwhinnen (and others) – Posters/Thumbnails not showing if: media cases & stacked options are turned off in showcase view.

+7 Season Banner view uses posters and not banners when set to banner mode.

Some of these things are getting a little bit irritating. Once you use MQ4, everything else seems very limited and bland. I just wish i could get landscape view and banners working again!

I spoke to Marcos and he said he'd try to fix the bugs when he gets a chance.

He does do this pretty much for free remember, so you'll have to give him some time.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewch - 2013-03-01

Does anyone else get the lyrics script trying to run when airplaying a YouTube video? Every 3rd or fourth time I airplay a video the lyrics script tries to find lyrics and prevents the vid from playing. This doesn't happen in confuence with the Lyrics script enabled so I'm just guessing that its a MQ4 thing. Never noticed it in MQ3.

Anyone else?

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - viper_2000 - 2013-03-01

how i can add games plz show me how .............maybe video tutorial Huh and in this skin games add by advanced launcher ??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-01

(2013-03-01, 03:16)andrewch Wrote: Does anyone else get the lyrics script trying to run when airplaying a YouTube video? Every 3rd or fourth time I airplay a video the lyrics script tries to find lyrics and prevents the vid from playing. This doesn't happen in confuence with the Lyrics script enabled so I'm just guessing that its a MQ4 thing. Never noticed it in MQ3.

Anyone else?

Cheers

When MQ4 has lyrics enabled it will attempt to automatically find a lyrics set for every song, where as you have to tell confluence to do this each time. This is probably why you are not getting the issue with that skin.

As for a solution I'm not sure, other than disabling the lyrics function when you are using youtube?

(2013-03-01, 10:21)viper_2000 Wrote: how i can add games plz show me how .............maybe video tutorial Huh and in this skin games add by advanced launcher ??

There should be a games option on your main menu that will automatically try and use the advance launcher to find your games.

You obviously need to have the advanced launcher installed and the path to your games set up correctly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-02

Having some issues here. Using frodo and latest mq4. For the life of me I can't get the in progress thing to show. I have enabled and disabled it multiple times in the furniture and playback menus. It also will not mark anything as watched. If I press W on a title it just moves to the next title and its not marked.
I am using mysql, so dont know if thats the culprit.

Any advice?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-02

I think MySQL could be the problem. You could try pressing the c key and then select 'mark as watched' from the contextually menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-02

Yeah, I dont even get 'mark as watched' as an option when I press c on a movie. I get queue item, add to favorites, movie informatoin, etc.

I also noticed it won't even resume a movie after it has been half way watched and stopped. Strange.