Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

Re: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-03-02

Remove the code from advanced settings xml and try without.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - l0spepes - 2013-03-02

The FILTER option at the top under the COLLECTION does not work for me, when I click on it, nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewch - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-01, 19:56)Samu-rai Wrote: [quote='andrewch' pid='1352184' dateline='1362100604']
Does anyone else get the lyrics script trying to run when airplaying a YouTube video? Every 3rd or fourth time I airplay a video the lyrics script tries to find lyrics and prevents the vid from playing. This doesn't happen in confuence with the Lyrics script enabled so I'm just guessing that its a MQ4 thing. Never noticed it in MQ3.

Anyone else?

Cheers

When MQ4 has lyrics enabled it will attempt to automatically find a lyrics set for every song, where as you have to tell confluence to do this each time. This is probably why you are not getting the issue with that skin.

As for a solution I'm not sure, other than disabling the lyrics function when you are using youtube?

Thanks. It would be great if the lyrics script only enabled during music airplay not video.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewch - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-03, 02:10)andrewch Wrote:
(2013-03-01, 19:56)Samu-rai Wrote: [quote='andrewch' pid='1352184' dateline='1362100604']
Does anyone else get the lyrics script trying to run when airplaying a YouTube video? Every 3rd or fourth time I airplay a video the lyrics script tries to find lyrics and prevents the vid from playing. This doesn't happen in confuence with the Lyrics script enabled so I'm just guessing that its a MQ4 thing. Never noticed it in MQ3.

Anyone else?

Cheers

When MQ4 has lyrics enabled it will attempt to automatically find a lyrics set for every song, where as you have to tell confluence to do this each time. This is probably why you are not getting the issue with that skin.

As for a solution I'm not sure, other than disabling the lyrics function when you are using youtube?

Thanks. It would be great if the lyrics script only enabled during music airplay not video.

I can work around the script looking for lyrics when I AirPlay videos but sometimes I cannot exit the script. When playing music i press escape and the script dissappears. Often when airplaying YouTube videos, I cannot escape the script by pressing anything. Escape, back, delete etc. When I stop the video by pressing X the lyrics script remains on the screen when invest returned back to the menu and I have to force shitdown xbmc to be able to control it again.

Here is my log without debug when I force quit - Old log
Here is the log with debug enabled but its stuck on the script - With debug

RE: How to get rid off the annoying, spinning CD when listening music? - Tago - 2013-03-03

(2013-01-17, 07:51)vel2000 Wrote: How to get rid off the annoying, spinning CD graphic, when listening music?
I attached an image, to show what I mean.

EDIT: OK, found the solution!

Care to share?

RE: How to get rid off the annoying, spinning CD when listening music? - Samu-rai - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-03, 16:28)Tago Wrote:
(2013-01-17, 07:51)vel2000 Wrote: How to get rid off the annoying, spinning CD graphic, when listening music?
I attached an image, to show what I mean.

EDIT: OK, found the solution!

Care to share?

Go to the bottom menu on the main menu, highlight playback and then choose hide CDart

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-03

(2013-03-02, 12:12)Samu-rai Wrote: I think MySQL could be the problem. You could try pressing the c key and then select 'mark as watched' from the contextually menu.

Well I forgot to say when I was doing this I was using profiles. It wasnt working when I was logged into either my adult or kids profile. I tried again without mysql in the picture and same result.
I then went back to the master user and it worked fine. (Well almost fine, the in progress still showed the movie at 33% even though i finished it)

Any reason why the profiles would do this, or is there something I didnt do right in the profile?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-03

Ok so after messing with it some more, I apparently wasnt setting the profile media info to separate, instead I had it on share with default. So all is good, even with mysql.

Question about the progress bar, i know the option in furniture is to show it or not, but what does the option in playback do? I toggled and untoggled it under the playback option, but didnt see any difference.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mattdamon - 2013-03-04

Hi Guys I have no fanart showing up xbmc eden Aeon MQ4 2.9.0, shows up fine for other skins which suggests to my this is a skin related issue and not a MYSQL as Id initially suspected.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-04

(2013-03-03, 23:39)Me23 Wrote: Ok so after messing with it some more, I apparently wasnt setting the profile media info to separate, instead I had it on share with default. So all is good, even with mysql.

Question about the progress bar, i know the option in furniture is to show it or not, but what does the option in playback do? I toggled and untoggled it under the playback option, but didnt see any difference.

The playback options relate to the 'furniture' when you are playing a song or watching a movie, so the progress bar this effects will only show when you’re doing one of these.

(2013-03-04, 10:29)mattdamon Wrote: Hi Guys I have no fanart showing up xbmc eden Aeon MQ4 2.9.0, shows up fine for other skins which suggests to my this is a skin related issue and not a MYSQL as Id initially suspected.

2.9 is a Frodo build. You need to run 1.7 for Eden. I have uploaded it here.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-04

(2013-03-04, 20:13)Samu-rai Wrote: Yes I doubt anyone will mind, but I guess it's best to follow protocol Tongue

Reply to this one in the MQ4 thread and I'll pick it up.

Ok, so I'm slightly confused. You already have MQ4 installed, and you keep getting a message saying 'dependencies not met'?

The reason I ask is because people usually get that message when they are trying to install or update the skin.

Yes but there is an update for it when i go into addons. Shall i update it even though im running Eden?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-04

No don't upgrade. That will probably upgrade you to the frodo build.

1.7 should work fine, it is probably the most stable build. You could try manually unzipping the skin file and then using it to replace the version currently in your addons folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - andrewch - 2013-03-04

(2013-03-03, 12:32)andrewch Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 02:10)andrewch Wrote:

Anyone else?

Cheers

I can work around the script looking for lyrics when I AirPlay videos but sometimes I cannot exit the script. When playing music i press escape and the script dissappears. Often when airplaying YouTube videos, I cannot escape the script by pressing anything. Escape, back, delete etc. When I stop the video by pressing X the lyrics script remains on the screen when invest returned back to the menu and I have to force shitdown xbmc to be able to control it again.

Here is my log without debug when I force quit - Old log
Here is the log with debug enabled but its stuck on the script - With debug

No one else has this problem?

The way to reproduce is to: Be on the home menu, play a YouTube Video via airplay, try to remove the lyrics script from the screen. I cannot get the lyrics to disappear and when I press "x" on the keyboard the lyrics script remains on the home menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-05

Thanks. I've tried the unzipping and manually putting the folder into the addons folder so will keep you posted. Hopefully that sorts out the dependency thing. Weird eh?

MQ4 is a big change from MQ3 and will take me a while to get used to.
Two things I'm struggling with at the moment.

1. I wish to have "exit XBMC" simply just minimize XBMC, rather than completely shutting down. I've went into settings and adjusted it accordingly to do just that, but it doesn't seem to work. It still shuts XBMC completely down. Never had that problem with MQ3.

2. Adding menu item ( not sub folders ) to the main menu. On MQ3 I had a "shutdown" named button, which did what I'm wanting the above problem to do but I can't seem to see where to do this. Basically so that if I wanted to minimize XBMC I just just scroll left or right with my remote and click on "shutdown" to minimize XBMC.

Hopefully I can fix these "problems" because I'm really starting to like this skin. I honestly didn't think there was a better skin than MQ3, this might just be it.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-05

Also, with MQ3 I had a "browser" menu item on the home screen that was linked to advanced launcher to open Mozilla Firefox, which also minimized XBMC and opened a browser.
Please tell me this is possible with MQ4?