Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-06

Ive just had "dependencies not met" coming up again.
First, MQ3 dependencies not met comes up, followed by MQ4
Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - eskro - 2013-03-06

me too, whats with the "dependencies not met" ??

havent changed anything lol

are you running eden too eskro?

I'm deciding on whether to upgrade to frodo or not

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2013-03-06

DEAR USERS, ATTENTION:

If all goes as planned until date 03/17 should occur official public release of my new skin: Ace.

I make a invite to all users of Aeon MQ to testing the new skin.

Talk about Ace, only in the Ace topic (if any), thanks.

PS. After the release of Ace I'll make some changes at the base of Aeon MQ to avoid problems with copyright.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-03-06

(2013-03-06, 15:09)MarcosQui Wrote: DEAR USERS, ATTENTION:

If all goes as planned until date 03/17 should occur official public release of my new skin: Ace.

PS. After the release of Ace I'll make some changes at the base of Aeon MQ to avoid problems with copyright.

Great news Marcos! I have been using the beta and am very pleased! Thank you!

Marcos - do you know if you can do a custom pseudo tv skin for ace? Would that have to be taken up by a different dev?

Hi sumu - rai, sorry to be a pest but have you managed to figure out why I can't get xbmc to minimize running MQ4? :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-06, 22:26)jjmucker Wrote: Hi sumu - rai, sorry to be a pest but have you managed to figure out why I can't get xbmc to minimize running MQ4? :-)

Sorry mate, not yet. I need to sort a graphics card out for my PC so that I can run XBMC on it. As I think I may have mentioned before I used openelec on my HTPC, and can’t have it minimize on that unfortunately.

I will try and have a go at the weekend for you. Probably Sunday if you haven’t sorted it before then.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-07

No probs buddy. I realise everyone has their own life's to lead as well as helping folk on here Smile
Just a quick question, Since updating to Frodo ive lost background fanart when playing music. I think i mentioned this on another post too but dont want to hijack it.

I have cdart installed but im thinking i may have to delete music db and start from scratch, but i dont really want to do that.
Being that it worked with Eden then the fanart must be on my pc somewhere, but Frodo doesnt seem to be picking it up?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2013-03-07

Great! Thx a lot for your hard work! Appreciated!

(2013-03-07, 13:59)jjmucker Wrote: No probs buddy. I realise everyone has their own life's to lead as well as helping folk on here Smile
Just a quick question, Since updating to Frodo ive lost background fanart when playing music. I think i mentioned this on another post too but dont want to hijack it.

I have cdart installed but im thinking i may have to delete music db and start from scratch, but i dont really want to do that.
Being that it worked with Eden then the fanart must be on my pc somewhere, but Frodo doesnt seem to be picking it up?

Thanks

So you're not getting any music artist fanart at all?

Has cdART Downloader downloaded the fanarts for you so they are stored locally with your music collection?

(2013-03-07, 15:08)Skank Wrote:

Great! Thx a lot for your hard work! Appreciated!

I also echo Skank’s sentiments. I know you have received a lot of unnecessary and unjustified abuse from small minded people in other threads recently; but please be assured that 99% of us who use and enjoy your work appreciate all the efforts, which you make without any guarantee of financial compensation, immensely.

Hi, Yes they are stored locally as far as i know, in the DB file, but not in with the albums.
this is where they were always stored and seemed to work fine under Eden

oh, and do you know if theres a way to remove the "continue watching" that comes up when you hover over either TV menu or Movie menu?

(2013-03-07, 15:28)jjmucker Wrote: Hi, Yes they are stored locally as far as i know, in the DB file, but not in with the albums.
this is where they were always stored and seemed to work fine under Eden

oh, and do you know if theres a way to remove the "continue watching" that comes up when you hover over either TV menu or Movie menu?

The music thumbnails stored locally is different from what cdART does.

It's quite difficult to try and get a solution for you without having access to your system.

I think the easiest way to get it sorted for you (although it can be a bit of a pain in the arse) is to re-scrape the library.

You have defiantly got library mode turned on as well? I'm sure you have, but just wanted to double check. Smile

Removing the partially watched feature is easy. On the bottom menu on the home screen highlight (don't select) the furniture button, and above it will appear two options. The second of which will remove this function.

Thanks, sorted out the watched feature, totally didnt see that Smile

Regarding library mode. I actually have that off, Ive always had that off since using XBMC, i dont like using my music that way. Although i did just try and switch it on there and still no fanart so i dont think thats the problem,
On another note, some ( alot ) of my front cover album covers dont appear either since upgrading. Ive had to manually go into to each album and create a folder.jpg file. Not a huge deal for a few albums but there are many that are missing album front covers. Again, was fine with Eden. Very strange

(2013-03-07, 15:42)jjmucker Wrote: Thanks, sorted out the watched feature, totally didnt see that Smile

Regarding library mode. I actually have that off, Ive always had that off since using XBMC, i dont like using my music that way. Although i did just try and switch it on there and still no fanart so i dont think thats the problem,
On another note, some ( alot ) of my front cover album covers dont appear either since upgrading. Ive had to manually go into to each album and create a folder.jpg file. Not a huge deal for a few albums but there are many that are missing album front covers. Again, was fine with Eden. Very strange

Oh right OK.

I have my library mode on, and what I find is that when it is turned on I have all my artwork, if I turn it off I have virtually none. It was my understanding that if you don't have library mode turned on then you have to have the specific artwork in each folder for it to pick it up. folder.jpg and fanart.jpg etc.

There could be an awful lot of reasons why its not showing. It may even not be an MQ4 issue, but a change within Frodo as some of the naming conventions and things have changed from Eden.

I would first try and run cdART Manager so it downloads everything for you. You'll need to make sure you have the latest Frodo version installed, and then actually go into the add-on through the program add-on menu, rather than using the GUI mode on the top menu.

Ive no idea if its a frodo or MQ4 prob, I suspect a frodo prob.
I went into cdart and download fanart for the beatles, you can see the status bar downloading the background fanart image but then when i play the Beatles ( Even in library mode ) it doesn't show up. Even if i tab out and go full screen.
Very very weird