Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-09

Yeah tvdb is selected.
I also just tried to put a random movie into my movies folder then went into xbmc in the hope that the movie was scraped, it wasn't. Tried updating library, still not seeing the movie. So it seems it's movies and tv.

Do you thnk I should remove my sources and enter them in again?

I went into the folder, hit the i button, and reloaded it. Some dialog boxes came up, can't remember exactly what I pressed, but it then did a scan and deleted the whole tv show from my library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-09

(2013-03-09, 20:45)jjmucker Wrote: Yeah tvdb is selected.
I also just tried to put a random movie into my movies folder then went into xbmc in the hope that the movie was scraped, it wasn't. Tried updating library, still not seeing the movie. So it seems it's movies and tv.

Do you thnk I should remove my sources and enter them in again?

Yeah that sounds like a good option. I'd go for movies first if I was you as this will probably be quicker to scrape (depending on how many movies you have).

Lol, my library is all over the place now. I rescanned my tv shows again and went back into it. Tv show Grimm was not scraped and tv "cult" and "prison break" are in the same folder.
They are clearly not in the same folder if I browse my tv show folder from within windows. What the heck is going on

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-10

I think the prob lies with tvdb. I think they are having probs at the moment and it messed up some of my .nfo files.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tododo - 2013-03-10

Hi guys

Hope someone can help - hopefully a quick fix

I have an issue when I click on "Get Artist Info" wen Music is playing and basically everything says unavailable and there is no discography etc

Any ideas - this is using Frodo

Also just been reading last few threads about items not being scanned to library - I think its something to do with TVDB but not sue what exactly

Damn - apologies - universal artist scraper was disabled !!!!!!

Just scanning using the scraper now

Update: Nope still getting no info at all - anybody help please

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AndroiDad75 - 2013-03-10

(2013-03-10, 11:04)tododo Wrote: Damn - apologies - universal artist scraper was disabled !!!!!!

tododo,

Music has been the hardest thing for me to get to work. I will tell you, it isn't just a skin issue either. XBMC is pretty finicky about how you set up your music.

I thought my music library was set up well, but it wasn't set up well enough for XBMC. I had to go through and use MusicBrainz Picard and make sure my library was set up with that - having the program rename and everything. The CDART thread has some good info on how to set up your music library: CD Art Add On

It is in the second post by giftie - about halfway down where it says Important Threads. That being said, it has taken me quite a bit of time to set up Music in XBMC, and it still isn't quite right.

I know what you are thinking: My music library is tagged well, etc... I thought mine was too, and it worked for every other application that I tried, except XBMC always struggled with it. Doing what was outlined in the linked article has helped, but it still isn't perfect. Music is definitely not as easy to set up as the other media.

Be patient, be pertinent, and you will get there - at least mostly there Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-10

Anyone have issues with blu-ray folders? It will not show up on the partially watched, but a dvd folder will just fine.
Also its not consistent with the resume options, sometimes it is available sometimes not.

(2013-03-10, 17:07)AndroiDad75 Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 11:04)tododo Wrote: Damn - apologies - universal artist scraper was disabled !!!!!!

tododo,

Music has been the hardest thing for me to get to work. I will tell you, it isn't just a skin issue either. XBMC is pretty finicky about how you set up your music.

I thought my music library was set up well, but it wasn't set up well enough for XBMC. I had to go through and use MusicBrainz Picard and make sure my library was set up with that - having the program rename and everything. The CDART thread has some good info on how to set up your music library: CD Art Add On

It is in the second post by giftie - about halfway down where it says Important Threads. That being said, it has taken me quite a bit of time to set up Music in XBMC, and it still isn't quite right.

I know what you are thinking: My music library is tagged well, etc... I thought mine was too, and it worked for every other application that I tried, except XBMC always struggled with it. Doing what was outlined in the linked article has helped, but it still isn't perfect. Music is definitely not as easy to set up as the other media.

Be patient, be pertinent, and you will get there - at least mostly there Big Grin

Thanks will take a look - I think that its all been tagged by using mp3tag using musicbrainz as the goto scraper - so I think most of it is tagged correctly

Ive got cdarts and stuff like that going ......for me its just the music info - artist info etc

Im sure it used to work previously though in eden - it definitely had more information anyway like discography etc - will check out the link though

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-10

(2013-03-10, 21:28)tododo Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 17:07)AndroiDad75 Wrote:

tododo,

Thanks will take a look - I think that its all been tagged by using mp3tag using musicbrainz as the goto scraper - so I think most of it is tagged correctly

Ive got cdarts and stuff like that going ......for me its just the music info - artist info etc

Im sure it used to work previously though in eden - it definitely had more information anyway like discography etc - will check out the link though

I've always found all of the music scrappers to be hit and miss. Particularly in regards to albums.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - AndroiDad75 - 2013-03-11

I have always had a hard time getting music to look correct in XBMC. I have resigned to the fact that most of what i want is there, in the correct form, and what isn't pulling right, I will just have to live with it - especially since it works right in every other program I have. For that reason alone, I no longer want to keep messing with it.

Either that or I just have gotten lazy. Or XBMC has finally broke me.... Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Zero3ffect - 2013-03-11

Does the Movie Sets plugin not work anymore? I finally upgraded to Frodo + MQ4 and I can't get it to show any information on movies that are in a set.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-11

(2013-03-11, 00:27)AndroiDad75 Wrote: I have always had a hard time getting music to look correct in XBMC. I have resigned to the fact that most of what i want is there, in the correct form, and what isn't pulling right, I will just have to live with it - especially since it works right in every other program I have. For that reason alone, I no longer want to keep messing with it.

Either that or I just have gotten lazy. Or XBMC has finally broke me.... Smile

Yeah, I'm of a similar mindset when it comes to my music. As long as all the artwork is there and correct then I'm a happy man.

(2013-03-11, 03:59)Zero3ffect Wrote: Does the Movie Sets plugin not work anymore? I finally upgraded to Frodo + MQ4 and I can't get it to show any information on movies that are in a set.

I'm not really sure tbh. When Marcos released v 2.9 he advised to install the modified movies sets script.

But then a while later he said: 'Fixed: View Sets removed. That was damaging the display of fanart.'

I don't know if this referred to the movie sets, but I assume it did. Either way sets on my new movies are a bit hit and miss.

Anyway I've asked Wanilton if he knows anything about it. I'll let you know if he does.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-11

Hi Samu-rai, Your gonna hate me but have you happened to have time to have a look at this minimized thing yet? Smile