Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-11

(2013-03-11, 14:20)jjmucker Wrote: Hi Samu-rai, Your gonna hate me but have you happened to have time to have a look at this minimized thing yet? Smile

If I'm entirely honest, it completely slipped my mind.....Confused

I will try and do it tonight, promise.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-11

(2013-03-11, 14:34)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-03-11, 14:20)jjmucker Wrote: Hi Samu-rai, Your gonna hate me but have you happened to have time to have a look at this minimized thing yet? Smile

If I'm entirely honest, it compltetly slipped my mind.....Confused

I will try and do it tonight, promise.

Haha, no worries matey.

Guys how do i delete favorites. I says Ive used up 10 already but i cant see any, how do i delete them? Im sure this is really simple but cant see it.

(2013-03-11, 19:27)jjmucker Wrote: Guys how do i delete favorites. I says Ive used up 10 already but i cant see any, how do i delete them? I'm sure this is really simple but cant see it.

Press the S key, and select favorites from the menu that appears at the bottom. Then highlight the favorite you want to remove, press c and select remove from favorites.

If you want to remove a favorite from the man menu then you have to find it in the menu or sub-menu when in the customization screen, press enter and then select delete.

Pressing the s key puts my pc into stand by. :-)

Really? Is that on a keyboard or a remote? It should bring up a new bottom menu.

I also worked out the minimize thing for you.

I did change the code properly. I just changed it on a different menu that we were trying. Funnily enough the buttons I changed are on the S menu we are talking about Tongue

If you press s and get to that menu, and select exit XBMC then it will minimize the window.

I just need to work out where the code is for the main menu now!

I found it! Which button do you want me to change so it minimizes?

That's on the keyboard. I have a number pad on my remote but pressing the p button 4 times to access the s button does nothing. I didn't even know there was another hidden menu. So there is no way to access that without pressing s?

Rather than assigning a button to minimize it I was thinking more along the lines of just hitting "exit XBMC" to minimize it! or is that not possible?

If you go into the contextual menu on certain items then an option called 'S menu' or something similar comes up. That will take you to the same place.

So you mean by selecting 'Exit XBMC' on the bottom menu of the home screen?

Yeah selecting exit xbmc would be ideal as that would be the only reason for me to use exit xbmc, to minimize it. I very rarely want it completely switched off.

I'm still struggling on how to get this S menu.
Sometimes I just have no luck with XBMC :-)
Your help is always appreciated though as I'd be lost half the time.

I'll try and find a contextual menu which brings the option up for you in a bit.

I've uploaded the new XML file for you here. Follow the same steps as before (placing in the 720p folder etc). Restart XBMC and it should work!

It works. Fantastic mate. I'd have never been able to do that.
Now this menu thingy, No rush fella, I know we all have our normal lives outside of here.
Thanks very much again for the minimize thing.

Bottom menu. Go to the videos menu, press c and select 'system menu (menu 'S')'.

Glad you got it sorted!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bass63 - 2013-03-11

Can anyone tell me - is there any way to get EPISODES viewmode on Aeon MQ 4? This is my favorite mode at Aeon Nox skin, but the latest version is butchered, so I don't like it at all (weird backgrounds, weird colors, weird fonts). I like the MQ4 style (reminds me a lot of Aeon Nox 2), but I miss the Episodes viewmode. Is there any patch or mod? Thanks!

This is the one I'm talking about

If there's no other way - consider it a request Wink

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

(2013-03-11, 22:31)bass63 Wrote: Can anyone tell me - is there any way to get EPISODES viewmode on Aeon MQ 4? This is my favorite mode at Aeon Nox skin, but the latest version is butchered, so I don't like it at all (weird backgrounds, weird colors, weird fonts). I like the MQ4 style (reminds me a lot of Aeon Nox 2), but I miss the Episodes viewmode. Is there any patch or mod? Thanks!

This is the one I'm talking about

If there's no other way - consider it a request Wink

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

No not in MQ4. Marcos' new skin ACE has a similar view though. It should be released for the general public soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-12

Samu-rai,

Can you look at the blu-ray folder structure issue for me and how its not showing up under the partially watched on the home screen, but dvd folders do.

Thanks