Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tzortst - 2013-03-12

Just updated to frodo, and not sure if this is skin related, or frodo

With the submenus when using Eden, the default under Movies and TV Shows was Recently Added

Now it seems to have changed to Titles & TV Guide.

How do I change the default so it is back to Recently Added?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-12, 03:10)Me23 Wrote: Samu-rai,

Can you look at the blu-ray folder structure issue for me and how its not showing up under the partially watched on the home screen, but dvd folders do.

Thanks

Sure. Can you give me a bit more info? I'm not really sure what the issue is.

(2013-03-12, 07:34)tzortst Wrote: Just updated to frodo, and not sure if this is skin related, or frodo

With the submenus when using Eden, the default under Movies and TV Shows was Recently Added

Thanks

You can edit the submenus in the 'customization' menu. You can get to this by selecting 'customization' on the bottom menu of the home screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-12

Samu-rai,

Yeah the issue is that the partially watched progress feature is not working with Blu-ray folders.
All my movies are either in dvd folders (VIDEO_TS) or Blu-ray folders (BDMV). And they are just the main movie ripped. The partially watched progress feature that shows percentage watched for a movie works with the DVD folders, but when I stop a Blu ray folder movie it never shows up on the partially watched feature.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-12, 18:00)Me23 Wrote: Samu-rai,

Yeah the issue is that the partially watched progress feature is not working with Blu-ray folders.
All my movies are either in dvd folders (VIDEO_TS) or Blu-ray folders (BDMV). And they are just the main movie ripped. The partially watched progress feature that shows percentage watched for a movie works with the DVD folders, but when I stop a Blu ray folder movie it never shows up on the partially watched feature.

Oh right... I'm going to be completely honest, I don't have a clue I'm afraid.

The partially watched feature has always been rather temperamental for me, so I have it dissabled.

Sorry I can't be any help Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Me23 - 2013-03-12

No problem, maybe Marcos can look at it if he gets time.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rozn - 2013-03-13

Heya.

Installed XBMC for the first time yesterday, and i'm already in love. Found this skin and installed it, and I'm amazed. Thanks!

I got one question:

How can I view for example only action movies? or only comedies? If I go to movies now I have to search between 300 movies and it would be much easier if I could sort them by genre :p

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-14

Why am I struggling to add favourites to main menu? I go to customisation, click on an empty menu, after which I'm lost. It also tells me my 10 favourites are full?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-14

(2013-03-13, 22:48)rozn Wrote: Heya.

Installed XBMC for the first time yesterday, and i'm already in love. Found this skin and installed it, and I'm amazed. Thanks!

I got one question:

How can I view for example only action movies? or only comedies? If I go to movies now I have to search between 300 movies and it would be much easier if I could sort them by genre :p

The easiest way is to select 'Genres' from the Movies sub menu on the homescreen.

(2013-03-14, 01:37)jjmucker Wrote: Why am I struggling to add favourites to main menu? I go to customisation, click on an empty menu, after which I'm lost. It also tells me my 10 favourites are full?

You must have 10 favourite items added to your home screen already. You will either need to find some of these and remove them before adding another, or you could reset the entire home screen and start again.

To go with this approach select the edit button at the bottom of the customization menu, and there will be an option in the list that appears to restore all positions or something along those lines. Be warned though this will return your home screen buttons to their 'factory settings' and remove any customizations you have made (not including the button we changed to minimize).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - dugan26 - 2013-03-14

Good Morning and great work on the skin (and the on going support!) guys-

I installed MQ4 on a test box and at first i must admit i was totally confused. Playing with it for a bit i got that hang of it and i think I am looking to move it into my living room (main box). Few questions ...

Music: How do i get all the extra artwork in the menus? I am using cdart manager but I dont get all the extra thumbs when going into info etc ... I have viewed your tutorials but cant seem to figure it out.

Also in Music I only get the lyrics - how do i get biography - when playing music?

Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-03-15

(2013-03-14, 10:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 22:48)rozn Wrote: Heya.

I got one question:

The easiest way is to select 'Genres' from the Movies sub menu on the homescreen.

(2013-03-14, 01:37)jjmucker Wrote: Why am I struggling to add favourites to main menu? I go to customisation, click on an empty menu, after which I'm lost. It also tells me my 10 favourites are full?

You must have 10 favourite items added to your home screen already. You will either need to find some of these and remove them before adding another, or you could reset the entire home screen and start again.

To go with this approach select the edit button at the bottom of the customization menu, and there will be an option in the list that appears to restore all positions or something along those lines. Be warned though this will return your home screen buttons to their 'factory settings' and remove any customizations you have made (not including the button we changed to minimize).

Thanks Samu-rai. Ive only just realized that i had favorites inside submenus

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-03-15

This is kind of a minor nit, but I use the Pandora JSON music addon in MQ4. When I start the addon it streams the first song, then lyrics cu addon starts and downloads the lyrics. My problem is then my cursor focus is in the lyrics cu addon and the only way to get focus back into pandora is to ESC which works, except it kills the lyrics display (for that song). Once the next song starts, lyrics cu is back but it would be nice if there was a way to change the focus without losing the lyrics display for the current pandora song.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tzortst - 2013-03-15

(2013-03-12, 10:29)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 07:34)tzortst Wrote: Just updated to frodo, and not sure if this is skin related, or frodo

Thanks

You can edit the submenus in the 'customization' menu. You can get to this by selecting 'customization' on the bottom menu of the home screen.

Sorry, think you miss interpreted my post, I want to change the order and or defaults of the sub menus, unfortunately the option doesn't exist or I can't find it :|

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - toifyz - 2013-03-15

hello everybody,

i'm looking for the extrapack images for Aeon Mq4.

i can't download it from my xbmc and i can't find a link that's working on internet.

so if someone can add a link and explain to me quickly how to install it into xbmc.

thanksfully

toifyz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-15

(2013-03-15, 01:58)jjmucker Wrote: Thanks Samu-rai. Ive only just realized that i had favorites inside submenus

No worries. Thanks for the rep btw!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rozn - 2013-03-16

Hey again Smile

Is it possible to make XBMC cycle through the fan arts on TV-series? On movies it cycle through the fan arts but on tv series it just use one?