Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - BrainSturm - 2012-07-08

1. Is there a way to blend out the Vplaylist Information (in the red circle)

Now that we have to use the My Menu for custom Menus, and for example, I´d like to make a section: Vacation Videos , it would be nice to only see the Background Pictures I chose for that Playlist.
As far as I can see, the box inhabits no relevant data and is just blocking the eye candy of MQ4...Imagine a row with the following Playlists : HD Movies, 3D Movies, Cartoons etc. and everytime you switch from one playlist
to the next, you have this giant box in the middle of the screen, blocking your chosen backgrounds Smile

2. Is there a possibility to implement other view modes for My Menu...Currently we have Trailers and Random. What I am missing is the Recently Added or In Progress Option like in the Movie or TV-Shows Main Menu.

3. The Banner Layout for the Low List View is missing...will it be back? Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - schumi2004 - 2012-07-08

(2012-07-08, 19:35)MarcosQui Wrote: Alpha 3 - Current Changelog:

Fixed: Can not set a background image for submenus.
Fixed: Click in button My Menu not go to list items.
Fixed: Small tweaks in the customization of furniture.
Fixed: Main Menu - up arrow loses focus on some menus.
Changed: Main Menu - Background Images/Loading mode, to make navigation smoother.

When will it be uploaded?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-08

Hey guys,

I have some very basic questions.

I'm playing with the music section. I now have extra fanart folders in my music\artist\ folders. I know that the add on 'artist slideshow' can use this folder for displaying pictures when playing music, but can MQ4 use this folder for displaying background fanart in the music section? The reason I'm asking is that in the art config of the music section of MQ4 you can choose 'default fanart'. This loads the fanart.jpg of the artist folder, this is standard. But there is also the option 'exrta fanart'. I switched this one on, and 1 picture of the extra fanrt is now displayed in the background, but it is always the same picture. Is this normal? Is it possible to always have another picture of the extra fanart folder when looking up a band in the music section?

Also, what does the option 'show artist/album art' do? When switching this on, I'm redirected to CDART manager, but I don't understand why.

Any hints greatly appreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-08

(2012-07-08, 17:02)MarcosQui Wrote: TrailFoX, nothing you reported was changed in alpha 2.

I want to thank all those who are reporting bugs (with pictures), this greatly facilitates my work. Nod

ok true, the bug must come from other things, i install everything new, also the mysqldb and now the most problems are gone.

only one thing is totaly crazy, i add always the same audioplaylist to my menü, by my last install its shows correct the songs in my menü, now after the new install it shows not the songs, it shows the albums. why is it? if i open the playlist i see and can play the songs.

greetz

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - sidewalksuper - 2012-07-09

Sometimes when I first open the info panel I get a lot of labels that are too short or have weird placing or some other error like on the screenshot. The second time I open it it's fixed, and its hard to replicate the problem. I don't know why it occurs.
I also think it's better to begin with the main actors on the left side of the screen (or right if you're reading from right to left (hebrew/arabic)) or have the actors in a wrapped list. At the moment we usually have some unknown names in the screen on the left side of the middle.

Also in my screenshot I am missing the labels with get director info / get artist info / get writer info. KrakenT3ch has posted a screenshot with those labels, is this an add-on or something that causes this?
(2012-07-07, 12:22)KrakenT3ch Wrote: Image

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-09

@sidewalksuper

On the first point, may be worth renaming your guisettings.xml and setting up the skin again, sometimes this file gets over-saturated and can cause issues.

On the second point, am not positive but have you installed the addons pack as detailed on the first page of this thread?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-09

Using alpha 2.0 everything is working great, im glad music artist image and biography is now included with music visualization!

I do have one problem yet and maybe this has been addressed but I still dont know how I can add a program to the main menu? Its the only thing i still cant get working. I just want to be able to add a favorite program to the main menu bar like in mq 3? I thought it would be added in alpha 2 but maybe im mistaken?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - tzortst - 2012-07-09

Why was the progress bar etc removed from the pause menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cortez44 - 2012-07-09

LINK

(Sorry to "double", yesterday I wrote bad location request, and later I noticed that the place has changed the topic.)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-09, 02:10)Ghostdivision Wrote: I do have one problem yet and maybe this has been addressed but I still dont know how I can add a program to the main menu? Its the only thing i still cant get working. I just want to be able to add a favorite program to the main menu bar like in mq 3? I thought it would be added in alpha 2 but maybe im mistaken?

That is something that is not possible (yet).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-09

Why does it show the albums? normaly there are songs/titel....like in the playlist

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TheSwede1970 - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-06, 17:59)TheSwede1970 Wrote: I'm actually doing a complete update with new database and everything, it might have been the issue. I'll let you know the outcome.
Did reverse to stable build and sound worked fine. Does all the features of MQ4 work in stable build "Eden" or do we need "Frodo" for some of the goodies?

Did a complete whipe and installed Frodo build and yet again I had no sound on the TV Shows in MP4 format. Went back to Eden and they worked fine...?!?

Any advice?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chippie - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-09, 15:45)TheSwede1970 Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 17:59)TheSwede1970 Wrote: I'm actually doing a complete update with new database and everything, it might have been the issue. I'll let you know the outcome.
Did reverse to stable build and sound worked fine. Does all the features of MQ4 work in stable build "Eden" or do we need "Frodo" for some of the goodies?

Did a complete whipe and installed Frodo build and yet again I had no sound on the TV Shows in MP4 format. Went back to Eden and they worked fine...?!?

Any advice?

Yeah, stick to Eden! lol!

I would just keep an eye out on the builds until this is sorted as this must be connected to the Frodo build or do you get sound in MP4's using any other skins with Frodo?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-09

(2012-07-08, 22:56)st graveyard Wrote: Hey guys,

I have some very basic questions.

I'm playing with the music section. I now have extra fanart folders in my music\artist\ folders. I know that the add on 'artist slideshow' can use this folder for displaying pictures when playing music, but can MQ4 use this folder for displaying background fanart in the music section? The reason I'm asking is that in the art config of the music section of MQ4 you can choose 'default fanart'. This loads the fanart.jpg of the artist folder, this is standard. But there is also the option 'exrta fanart'. I switched this one on, and 1 picture of the extra fanrt is now displayed in the background, but it is always the same picture. Is this normal? Is it possible to always have another picture of the extra fanart folder when looking up a band in the music section?

Also, what does the option 'show artist/album art' do? When switching this on, I'm redirected to CDART manager, but I don't understand why.

Any hints greatly appreciated!

Anyone?

EDIT : Ok, I found out I need to also add the link to the music directory. Works great!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - micheel - 2012-07-09

When i want to pause or forward a movie , i get that box thing in the right corner. ( osd )
Is this gonna change or not ? i think it doesnt blend in with the skin.
Thanks for the hard work !