Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-03-31

Is anyone else finding that the skin widgets don't appear to be working with custom TV playlists on v 3.0, or is it just me?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-01

(2013-03-31, 20:51)Samu-rai Wrote: Is anyone else finding that the skin widgets don't appear to be working with custom TV playlists on v 3.0, or is it just me?

It's all working again now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2013-04-02

Could someone please email me the addonsfrodo.zip file that Wanilton originally uploaded?

I've tried every set of instructions to install MQ4 on OpenELEC 3.0, but the only way that works for me is first installed all the addons in that zip file.

It is offline.

[email protected]

Thank you so much,

Owen

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2013-04-02

Nevermind!

Force refreshing the Repo fixed the problem.

I can now simply download and install MQ4 on OpenELEC 3.0.

FANTASTIC!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mattdamon - 2013-04-02

Hi Guys,

Im trying to create NFO files for my music artists, albums what I would like to know is in the multiplex view for music/artists where does the views.xml look to generate the headings in that view. i.e Training:, Born Died, I was just going to point the xml to collect/scrape info from within my nfo file but cant seem to get the info to scrape correctly.

<control type="label">
<include>Music_MultiplexInfoLabel</include>
<label>$VAR[value_multiplexaudioinfo_label1]</label>
</control>
<control type="label">
<include>Music_MultiplexInfoValue</include>
<label fallback="161">$VAR[value_multiplexaudioinfo_value1]</label>
</control>
</control>
<control type="group">
<posy>72</posy>
<control type="label">
<include>Music_MultiplexInfoLabel</include>
<label>$VAR[value_multiplexaudioinfo_label2]</label>
</control>
<control type="label">
<include>Music_MultiplexInfoValue</include>
<label fallback="161">$VAR[value_multiplexaudioinfo_value2]</label>
</control>
does anyone know what value_multiplexaudioinfo_value2 is pointing to? or can point me in the right direction to find out?

Cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-02

I just ran the Artwork Organizer add-on and it has created images under

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer

I can see these sub folders:

/AlbumThumbs
/ArtistFanart
/ArtistThumbs
/EpisodeThumbs
/MovieFanart
/MovieThumbs
/MusicVideoFanart
/MusicVideoThumbs
/SeasonThumbs
/TVShowBanners
/TVShowFanart
/TVShowPosters

If I look in the ArtistFanart folder all the .jpg images are in that one folder, there are no sub folder for each artist name.

Also on your screen shot you have entered a path for Destination Directory: /home/ronie/.xbmc/media

I tried to do this and select my media folder at: /home/xbmc/.xbmc/media

However when I browse the Home Directory in XBMC I can never see any of the sub folders. Not sure why this is? Maybe a permissions issue? So I cannot select this path and there is no option to manually type in the path. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109304&pid=1385203#pid1385203

Also you said to use CDArt Manager to obtain additional fanart.jpg images. However I can only seem to have 1 x fanart.jpg in an artists folder. If I use CDArt Manager and select a different fanart for that artist when it downloads the image, it simply overwrites the fanart that was there previously, rather than creating a second fanart image. See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77031&pid=1385171#pid1385171

My music is on my WHS server and I don't seem to have any folders called Extrafanart

Code:
\\WHS
              \Music
                     \Artistname
                                   fanart.jpg
                     \Albumname1
                     \Albumname2

I would like the rotating music artist fanart images on the XBMC Aeon MQ4 home page, so when I play an album, different fanart images of that artist are then displayed and rotated, but I am struggling to set it up.

Thanks.

(2012-09-22, 14:04)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-09-22, 07:44)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 21:25)Skank Wrote: Does aeon support the artwork organizer addon? In what way? What will i miss if i dont have it?

Wanilyon, can you explain me this pls?

the addon will split your cached music & video fanart and thumbs into separate directories.skin use these directories to create a fanart slideshow on the home screen, for work at home, need go to customizations, music item (enter) or movies or tvshows, select Background image - Use Collections Fanart, and press Fannart Collection// Create or update database (script run), get fanarts artist, fanarts movies, tv shows etc...in folders,
one for each category. Go to change backdrop - multiples images, and set the path to Local Fanarts folder, for Artist Fanarts, done.

Look the tutorial vĂ­deos 2 and 3..

This is used for rotate fanart at home for all category. in one single place (folder), addon get copy fanarts for each artist and put all files in one single place.

Now for rotate fanart artist in collections, need to go top menu, and select ART item, active option EXTRAFANART, need one Extrafanart folder for each artist in music folder, ex:
in this case only rotate image of a single artist.

c:\music\adele
c:\music\adele\19 album
c:\music\adele\21 album
c:\music\Extrafanart (use cdART manager addon for get extrafanart images) or put manually images 1920x1080 artist here.

Artist Slideshow addon work only for rotate image in widget area plus info additional artist, similar artists, etc (home and fullscreen area).

Reading Wanilton's instructions again, it seems there are two separate functions?

1. Uses Artwork Organizer add-on to display random music artist / movie / TV show images on the XBMC home page / menus.
2. Uses Extrafanart sub-folders in each music artists folder, to only display fanart of the particular artist that is now playing.

That correct ?

I viewed the tutorial videos but they are too quick and don't clearing show whats going on.

Thanks

EDIT: OK I figured out the Artwork Organizer and now have rotating random fanarts on the Music / Movies and TV Shows main menus. I had to enable the viewing of hidden folders in the XBMC settings to be able to browse to the Artwork Organizer add-on data folders etc.

Now I just need to work out how to get CDArt Manager to create these Extrafanart folders for artists ?

EDIT2:

OK I think I see what is going on now, In CDArt Manager I was using Artist Fanarts -> Select Artist -> Album Artists and just choosing one artist to test with. This doesnt seem to create the extrafanart sub-folder.

However if I use Automatic Download -> Album Artists then it does create the extrafanart sub-folders and in each extrafanart folder it creates fanart files which are named liked this:

Artistname-4e54cbbe31806.jpg
Artistname-4e54cbc6a2647.jpg

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-04-02

(2013-04-02, 09:01)mattdamon Wrote: does anyone know what value_multiplexaudioinfo_value2 is pointing to? or can point me in the right direction to find out?

Includes.xml line 7285.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - benlen10 - 2013-04-02

MarcousQui
First off, I have been using the aeon series for quite awhile now and am constantly impressed with the new improvements. The only aspect of the skin that I think has room for expansion in is the rom collection browser support. I noticed that on the submenu there is a search function except this a general search and fails to locate any Roms. The only other suggestion would be to enable the wall view for browsing Roms for ease of use with large collections. These are just minor suggestions but if possible they would be very useful.
Thanks again for all your hard work on the skin!

Hi

Where does Aeon MQ4 / XBMC cache music extrafanart images?

Reason I ask is I manually added some fanart images in to an artists extrafanart folder.

But one of the images I had downloaded had a big white border all around the image. I edited it in paint and remove the border.

However when playing this artist in XBMC the fanart with the white border on it, is being displayed and not the one I edited.

So it must have cached it locally some where?

Thanks

EDIT:

Looking at the DJ Claude Challe & Ravin in the extrafanart folder is a picture of the classical composer Johann Sebastian Bach, which is obviously incorrect.
I deleted the fanart image from the extrafanart folder, but the image of Bach is still being shown in XBMC, so again it is caching them somewhere locally ?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-02, 23:13)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Where does Aeon MQ4 / XBMC cache music extrafanart images?

Reason I ask is I manually added some fanart images in to an artists extrafanart folder.

But one of the images I had downloaded had a big white border all around the image. I edited it in paint and remove the border.

However when playing this artist in XBMC the fanart with the white border on it, is being displayed and not the one I edited.

So it must have cached it locally some where?

Thanks

EDIT:

Looking at the DJ Claude Challe & Ravin in the extrafanart folder is a picture of the classical composer Johann Sebastian Bach, which is obviously incorrect.
I deleted the fanart image from the extrafanart folder, but the image of Bach is still being shown in XBMC, so again it is caching them somewhere locally ?

Textures13.db i believe. Maybe not though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-02, 23:13)cw-kid Wrote: Looking at the DJ Claude Challe & Ravin in the extrafanart folder is a picture of the classical composer Johann Sebastian Bach, which is obviously incorrect.

I think the Universal artist scraper, if it can't auto-match artist, ends up with Bach among others. You need to go to the artist info for that artist, rescrape, and manually select the correct artist. Art that XBMC knows about is cached in your userdata thumbnail folder. You can also manually set thumb and fanart on the artist info screen.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hypermind - 2013-04-03

Is there a way to hide all seasons from TV shows? I tried the advancedsettings.xml thing but it doesn't seem to work with this version of XBMC/Aeon :S

Thanks
Chris

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - bry - 2013-04-03

(2013-04-03, 13:14)Hypermind Wrote: Is there a way to hide all seasons from TV shows? I tried the advancedsettings.xml thing but it doesn't seem to work with this version of XBMC/Aeon :S

Thanks
Chris

Flatten tv shows under video settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - deletedpenguin - 2013-04-04

Menu Layouts for TV shows seem to be changing if I switch to another skin (and back). Is there a way to easily make sure all episode layout screens switch to one standard layout, without having to manually change them one by one?

Thanks in advance on this one. I've been digging for an answer and can't figure it out.