Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikj - 2013-04-04

I always used my fanart collection as background for my movies....since today i have only a black screen. I haven't changed anything....just turned xbmc on.... What happened?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-05

(2013-04-04, 07:44)deletedpenguin Wrote: Menu Layouts for TV shows seem to be changing if I switch to another skin (and back). Is there a way to easily make sure all episode layout screens switch to one standard layout, without having to manually change them one by one?

Thanks in advance on this one. I've been digging for an answer and can't figure it out.

The only thing I can think of would be to reset the skin. Then any change you make to the episode view would be across all shows.

The downside to that of course is that the skin will revert to it's default settings.

(2013-04-04, 15:32)mikj Wrote: I always used my fanart collection as background for my movies....since today i have only a black screen. I haven't changed anything....just turned xbmc on.... What happened?

By fanart collection do you mean 'extra fanart'?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikj - 2013-04-06

Yes..... Always used the pictures from the extra fanart collection.... Now i only have a black screen

(2013-04-05, 19:17)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 07:44)deletedpenguin Wrote: Menu Layouts for TV shows seem to be changing if I switch to another skin (and back). Is there a way to easily make sure all episode layout screens switch to one standard layout, without having to manually change them one by one?

Thanks in advance on this one. I've been digging for an answer and can't figure it out.

The only thing I can think of would be to reset the skin. Then any change you make to the episode view would be across all shows.

The downside to that of course is that the skin will revert to it's default settings.

(2013-04-04, 15:32)mikj Wrote: I always used my fanart collection as background for my movies....since today i have only a black screen. I haven't changed anything....just turned xbmc on.... What happened?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Ipaddle - 2013-04-06

Link on page 1 to the extrapack is still broken. Who can fx this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - deletedpenguin - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-05, 19:17)Samu-rai Wrote:

Hmm, I was afraid of that. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hypermind - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-03, 13:44)bry- Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 13:14)Hypermind Wrote: Is there a way to hide all seasons from TV shows? I tried the advancedsettings.xml thing but it doesn't seem to work with this version of XBMC/Aeon :S

Thanks
Chris

Flatten tv shows under video settings?

No that won't work, I just want 'All Seasons' not to show under any TV show I have. I still want to see them sorted by season 1, 2 3 etc but the all seasons option is annoying. Any one else?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-06, 00:42)Ipaddle Wrote: Link on page 1 to the extrapack is still broken. Who can fx this?

I've emailed Marcos and asked him to re-upload for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - henricos - 2013-04-06

(2013-04-06, 10:44)Hypermind Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 13:44)bry- Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 13:14)Hypermind Wrote: Is there a way to hide all seasons from TV shows? I tried the advancedsettings.xml thing but it doesn't seem to work with this version of XBMC/Aeon :S

Thanks
Chris

Flatten tv shows under video settings?

No that won't work, I just want 'All Seasons' not to show under any TV show I have. I still want to see them sorted by season 1, 2 3 etc but the all seasons option is annoying. Any one else?

To hide those "All" items you need to edit your advancedsettings.xml inside the userdata folder

You should add something like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Take a look at the wiki page for more information:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Advancedsettings.xml

Good luck
Henrico

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Hypermind - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-06, 20:11)henricos Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 10:44)Hypermind Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 13:44)bry- Wrote: Flatten tv shows under video settings?

To hide those "All" items you need to edit your advancedsettings.xml inside the userdata folder

You should add something like this:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Take a look at the wiki page for more information:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Advancedsettings.xml

Good luck
Henrico

Thanks, I've tried this though and it doesn't work any more. Before this new version of xbmc/aeon it worked but it doesn't anymore. Anyone else any thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-07, 08:12)Hypermind Wrote: Thanks, I've tried this though and it doesn't work any more. Before this new version of xbmc/aeon it worked but it doesn't anymore. Anyone else any thoughts?

This isn't a skin issue as far as I can see. Have you seen if the advancesettings.xml works under other skins?

I think you would be better off asking in the 'General Help and Support' forum, and one of the developers could offer some assistance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2013-04-08

I just installed 3.0 from the Repo and Landscape is missing from TV Shows views.

How can I fix this?

(Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium / Frodo 12.1)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-08

(2013-04-08, 18:51)newoski Wrote: I just installed 3.0 from the Repo and Landscape is missing from TV Shows views.

How can I fix this?

(Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium / Frodo 12.1)

Is it definitely activated?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - newoski - 2013-04-09

I can't find it to activate it, that's the problem.

That and a few others (landscapex I think) are just missing completely...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-09

I'll have a look at my system when I get home, and let you know. I haven't seen anyone else report it though, and I think they are both popular views.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikj - 2013-04-09

@Samu-rai

Can you try it on your system? Thanks

[/quote]