Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rexbones - 2013-04-27

(2013-04-18, 16:44)Samu-rai Wrote: I've just spoken to Wanilton, who is kindly re-uploading the extra pack now. Once I have the download URL I will post on the thread for everyone.

Here is the link for the extrapack. Thanks again to Wanilton for providing this!

The link seems to be down. I've been trying to get ahold of the extra pack for about a month now.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzniak - 2013-04-27

Thanks all for not replying to any of my post Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-27

(2013-04-25, 12:00)Canozzie Wrote: finally got the music genres running, one last thing would be to turn off the automatic panel from dropping down and displaying a blank screen in showcase view.
or perhaps writing nfo's so the genre has a description. Does anyone know if one these is possible, normally the top menu allows to change the panel, cant seem to get it off in genre view..

How do you change the thumb images of the different genres? Also how do you change the genre backgrounds?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=162050

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-27

(2013-04-26, 15:14)Buzniak Wrote: Another little thing; I;m using Frodo 12.1 WIN, with AEON MQ4 3.0.

My question is,

Clearart.png and Logo.png don't show up in the (Pause/Info) menu in TV shows while the episode is playing, but do show up in the info menu (TV Show Root Menu).

Clearart and Logos do show up in the Pause/Info menu of Movies though? Has it been switched around in the 3.0 updateHuh?

Thanks Again.

I'm not sure. It could be just a skin bug. I'll check if it's the same on my system and get back to you.

(2013-04-27, 00:38)microuser Wrote:
(2013-04-25, 14:56)Samu-rai Wrote: That's a skinners question really.

Try asking in the Skin Development forum.

I thought that this was the correct place. Can you point me the right place, please?
Edit: I tried to find the Skin Development forum without success.

Try here

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - microuser - 2013-04-28

(2013-04-27, 23:25)Samu-rai Wrote: Try here

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzniak - 2013-04-28

(2013-04-28, 00:19)microuser Wrote:

Thanks

So, is it the same on your PC?
You gonna get back to me or what.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - danefifa08 - 2013-04-28

Gday,

First of all let me say this skin is awesome! But, i am having trouble downloading the add on pack for Frodo from wanilton. Been checking back every couple of days to see if the link is fixed but it still gives a 404 error. Any chance of having it re-uploaded?

I want to be able to utilise all the features of this great skin but cant without the pack. If anyone has a copy of the frodo add-on pack (not the extrapack) can you please upload it and pm me the link?

Cheers,
Dane

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-28

(2013-04-28, 07:29)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 00:19)microuser Wrote:

Thanks

Thanks

When I get a moment I will look into it for you yes.

I do try and help people out where I can, but this is only out of the goodness of my heart, its not my job, so less of the attitude would be nice please.

I;m using Frodo 12.1 WIN8, with AEON MQ4 3.0.

My question is,

Clearart.png and Logo.png don't show up in the (Pause/Info) menu in TV shows while the episode is playing, but do show up in the info menu (TV Show Root Menu).

Clearart and Logos do show up in the Pause/Info menu of Movies though? Has it been switched around in the 3.0 updateConfused?

Thanks Again.

I keep getting transferred, people say, "try the Skinner Forum, Try the Aeon Forum" cmon need some verification please.

It would be great so have a SET ARTWORK option in the context menu IN submenu MOVIE - SET
You Really Need...Set Movieset Thumb/poster in MQ4, its so annoying when my boxsets have the wrong poster. and there a 50/50 chance of being able to set poster in Collections(Sets)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - GenetiX - 2013-04-29

I would prefer to create an 'empty' main menu item (with no add-on or favourites list etc.) linked to it. I want to use sub-menu's for that (movies/tv-series). How do I achieve this?

In short: When I click the main menu item, nothing is started, except when I choose a sub-menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-30

Is this possible?

When I select from the main XBMC menu Music, it goes in to the last thing I was looking at, might be an album or artists or genres etc, is there a way to make it always load up the albums page ? Likewise with Movies and TV Shows, when clicking the main menu item I would like them to always go to Movie Titles or TV Show Titles.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzniak - 2013-04-30

(2013-04-28, 09:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 07:29)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 00:19)microuser Wrote: Thanks

Thanks

When I get a moment I will look into it for you yes.

I do try and help people out where I can, but this is only out of the goodness of my heart, its not my job, so less of the attitude would be nice please.

You're absolutely right, that did sound wrong. I apologise, i do realize you must be busy, and helping people out does require some time and knowledge.
Won't happen again. I appreciate all you do for the XBMC community and respect that.

SORRY.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-30

Hi

Does the Universal Movie Scraper have anything to do with the correct Media Type icons being displayed in a skin? (Aeon MQ4) Or is it the skin that works this out? Or XBMC itself ?

The icons like DVD, Blu-ray, H.264, DIVX, XVID, AVC1 etc that get display on the case covers and in the movie information pages.

Trying to work out what process makes these icons appear correctly.

Many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-30

No I don't think the scrapper has anything to do with that.

I am under the impression that for the DVD and BluRay icons, you need to have this in the file name.

The type of encoding I believe is worked out by XBMC it's self. If you don't have the media type in the name, then the skin will revert to show the codec (unless you turn it off all together).