Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-30

(2013-04-30, 16:07)Samu-rai Wrote: No I don't think the scrapper has anything to do with that.

I am under the impression that for the DVD and BluRay icons, you need to have this in the file name.

The type of encoding I believe is worked out by XBMC it's self. If you don't have the media type in the name, then the skin will revert to show the codec (unless you turn it off all together).

Thanks

I don't have DVD or Blu-ray in any of my folder / file names, when using the Universal Movie Scraper these icons all get displayed OK.

I also don't have the media type in any of the MKV / AVI folders / file names either and again the UMS displays the icons OK.

However when using the MyMovies.dk .nfo files / scraper it does not display the media type icons for allot of titles manly everything other than DVIX / XVID.

Trying to work out how to fix it if possible.

Strange if XBMC reads the codec information and the skin then uses that if no folder / files have it in their names. Why it works with UMS and not MyMovies,dk.

It must be something to do with the codec information stored in the MyMovies.dk .NFO files and the skin not picking this up maybe?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Simzer0 - 2013-04-30

But "Filter" in movie options don't work?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-04-30

I think the MyMovies.dk developers will need to speak to the Aeon skin devs to work out why their NFO files are not resulting in the Media type icons being displayed. Who are the Aeon skin developers?

I have zipped up a few sample MyMovies.dk .NFO files here if anyone can take a look.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-04-30

It's Marcosqui. If they PM him I'm sure he will help if he can.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - anarchoi - 2013-04-30

Seriously why are we limited to use only 10 favorites as custom menus.... this is an HUGE downside compared to MQ3

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - -Tsunami- - 2013-05-01

(2013-04-30, 14:12)Buzniak Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 09:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-04-28, 07:29)Buzniak Wrote: So, is it the same on your PC?
You gonna get back to me or what.

Thanks

When I get a moment I will look into it for you yes.

I do try and help people out where I can, but this is only out of the goodness of my heart, its not my job, so less of the attitude would be nice please.

You're absolutely right, that did sound wrong. I apologise, i do realize you must be busy, and helping people out does require some time and knowledge.
Won't happen again. I appreciate all you do for the XBMC community and respect that.

SORRY.

Buzniak, we in the forums are trying to help as many ppl with issues as we can, I have just personally finished coding YOUR change request to the spinning CDArt for the poster view in Aeon MQ 4 before reading this post!

Please be respectful of ppl who spend their own time helping folks on these forums

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - anarchoi - 2013-05-02

how to get the filenames displayed when browsing movies, just like it was possible with MQ3 ? In MQ4 i only have the movie name displayed (from the infos scanned from imdb). I also want the original filename displayed.

Also as i have noted in another topic (nobody answered me) the extrapack isnt working

getting an error when trying to install the extrapack from xbmc and the link in Aeon MQ4 topic is broken 404

Please give a working download link for the extrapack

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-02

Everyone.

I apologise if you all have not been receiving prompt answers to your questions.

I have had a lot of work on which has meant that I haven't been able to give as much time to the skin thread as usual.

Please remember that I don't get paid for this though Tongue

If you haven't already had an answer to your question, then I will do my best to answer it (assuming I can) over the next 24 hours.

(2013-05-02, 09:40)anarchoi Wrote: how to get the filenames displayed when browsing movies, just like it was possible with MQ3 ? In MQ4 i only have the movie name displayed (from the infos scanned from imdb). I also want the original filename displayed.

Also as i have noted in another topic (nobody answered me) the extrapack isnt working

getting an error when trying to install the extrapack from xbmc and the link in Aeon MQ4 topic is broken 404

Please give a working download link for the extrapack

I've answered your questions in both the treads you started.

Here is the updated link to the extrapack. Thanks again to Wanilton for providing.

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4.rar

(2013-04-28, 13:22)Buzniak Wrote: I;m using Frodo 12.1 WIN8, with AEON MQ4 3.0.

My question is,

Clearart.png and Logo.png don't show up in the (Pause/Info) menu in TV shows while the episode is playing, but do show up in the info menu (TV Show Root Menu).

Clearart and Logos do show up in the Pause/Info menu of Movies though? Has it been switched around in the 3.0 updateConfused?

Thanks Again.

I keep getting transferred, people say, "try the Skinner Forum, Try the Aeon Forum" cmon need some verification please.

I wasn't telling you to ask in the skinners forum. I was telling microuser.

I can't see that I am having the same issue on my system.

Make sure that you have both clearart and logos enabled in the artwork downloader settings, and also make sure that you have the option to 'use local artwork' turned on. Then try running the add-on again and see if they show.

(2013-04-28, 15:05)Buzniak Wrote: It would be great so have a SET ARTWORK option in the context menu IN submenu MOVIE - SET
You Really Need...Set Movieset Thumb/poster in MQ4, its so annoying when my boxsets have the wrong poster. and there a 50/50 chance of being able to set poster in Collections(Sets)

I'm pretty sure (although I will need to check to be certain) that if you press c to get to the contextual menu when you are on a set, it will let you choose the poster and fanart.

(2013-04-29, 21:19)GenetiX Wrote: I would prefer to create an 'empty' main menu item (with no add-on or favourites list etc.) linked to it. I want to use sub-menu's for that (movies/tv-series). How do I achieve this?

In short: When I click the main menu item, nothing is started, except when I choose a sub-menu.

You'll need to changed the code in the includesmainmenu.xml

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-03

Hi

Trying to add a new font and get Thai text working in the Aeon MQ4 UI but its not working.

I can get Thai text appearing OK when using the default skin and changing the Settings - Appearance - Font - Arial Based.

However when in Aeon MQ4 under Settings - Appearance - Font I have no option to select Arial the only options are Default and Cyrillic.

More details here

Should I be able to do this ? Apparently it works in Aeon Nox.

Thanks

Confluence Skin using Arial based font option - Thai text correctly showing:

Aeon MQ4 Skin seems to have no option to select Arial based font? No Thai text:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-04

Should a Play Disc menu item appear in Aeon MQ4 main menu, when an optical disc is inserted ?

This only appears to happen when I am in the default Confluence skin, whilst a disc is inserted in to the drive there is a Play Disc main menu item present with a sub-menu Eject/Load.

Selecting Eject/Load doesn't actually work and the disc is not ejected. If I from terminal type the command eject then the disc is ejected OK.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - anarchoi - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-04, 16:22)cw-kid Wrote: Should a Play Disc menu item appear in Aeon MQ4 main menu, when an optical disc is inserted ?

This only appears to happen when I am in the default Confluence skin, whilst a disc is inserted in to the drive there is a Play Disc main menu item present with a sub-menu Eject/Load.

Selecting Eject/Load doesn't actually work and the disc is not ejected. If I from terminal type the command eject then the disc is ejected OK.

Thanks

You need to enable "automatically play disc"

I also miss the "play disc" menu from Aeon MQ3. I hope MQ5 will have the option to bring it back.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-04

Hi

Yeah I enabled auto play disc in the settings, this works for DVDs when inserted they auto play OK. Cannot play Blu-ray Discs at the moment though. Think I need to install that Bluray addon and also install MakeMKV to get that working under Linux, still trying to figure it out.

Just wondered if I should see the Play Disc menu in mQ4 but sounds like its not present.

Thanks