Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-04

When you insert a disc the control icons will appear above the main menu bar. If you press play, it will play the disc.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - hadees - 2013-05-07

Is there anyway to get the "Partially Watched" window to only show up on a key press or autohide? I don't want it blocking my awesome fan art unless I want to use it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-07

(2013-05-07, 06:55)hadees Wrote: Is there anyway to get the "Partially Watched" window to only show up on a key press or autohide? I don't want it blocking my awesome fan art unless I want to use it.

You can turn it off all together. On the bottom menu on the home screen highlight (don't select) the 'furniture' button, and above it two options will appear. One of which will disable the 'Partially Watched' menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-08

(2013-05-04, 23:26)Samu-rai Wrote: When you insert a disc the control icons will appear above the main menu bar. If you press play, it will play the disc.

Yes is does thanks!

How can I add an eject button in to the Aeon MQ4 menu some where ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-08

(2013-05-08, 12:27)cw-kid Wrote:
(2013-05-04, 23:26)Samu-rai Wrote: When you insert a disc the control icons will appear above the main menu bar. If you press play, it will play the disc.

Yes is does thanks!

I think from memory if you press the S key, there is an eject button on the bottom menu that appears.

I could be wrong though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - leftywhat - 2013-05-08

del

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-08

(2013-05-08, 13:17)leftywhat Wrote: I think I've found a bug.

I'm using Aeon MQ4 and XBMC 12.2

Using Advanced Launcher, create a new category, I set up an emulated system, say NES.
I've got the roms, a thumbs folder, and a fanart folder, all with the same file names, I point the options of fanart and thumbs to the correct folders.
Then I add items, select auto, done.

The NFOs are scraped (on pc with roms) except the images, both fanart and thumbs do not show. I can select them manually one by one though and it works.

However, when I create another item in the same category, say Genesis, I follow the same as above, add items, images not showing.

Now when I go back into NES, some are showing, but not all of them, I don't get it... they are all in .jpg too

Seems like a bug to me, surely others have noticed this?

I don't use the advanced launcher myself, but have you tried putting each game in it's own folder, and then put the fanart in that folder as fanart.jpg, and the thumbs as poster.jpg? Then re-scrape library?

This is how I have my movie collection set up and the skin picks up the local artwork. It may be a pain depending on how many games you have, and might be easier to just select the artwork manually as you have been.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - leftywhat - 2013-05-08

(2013-05-08, 14:31)Samu-rai Wrote: I don't use the advanced launcher myself, but have you tried putting each game in it's own folder, and then put the fanart in that folder as fanart.jpg, and the thumbs as poster.jpg? Then re-scrape library?

This is how I have my movie collection set up and the skin picks up the local artwork. It may be a pain depending on how many games you have, and might be easier to just select the artwork manually as you have been.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread, closing and re-opening xbmc fixes it.
Was suppose to post in the Adv Launcher thread, nothing to do with the skin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-08

(2013-05-08, 13:14)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-05-08, 12:27)cw-kid Wrote:

Yes is does thanks!

I think from memory if you press the S key, there is an eject button on the bottom menu that appears.

I could be wrong though.

Pressing S on the keyboard brings up a menu I don't think I have seen before, on there is an Open Tray option which works. There doesn't appear to be any way to get to this same menu by using the directional arrows on the remote control, only by pressing S.

Ideally there should be an eject button on the playback transport controls when a disc is inserted.

Or if possible to be able to add the "Open Tray" item to the Movies and TV Shows sub-menus ? Or to favorites or something?

I have managed to program my Harmony remote control with a custom eject button on the LCD screen, which is working, but would have been nice to also have an eject button some were in the Aeon MQ4 UI that was easy to get to.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-09

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make custom menu items...can you direct me to a guide or video? Been trying for an hour..

Oh..I think I Just found the video right after posting.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-09

(2013-05-09, 02:33)NewYears1978 Wrote: For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make custom menu items...can you direct me to a guide or video? Been trying for an hour..

It’s the customisation button on the bottom home screen menu. You need to be running the full version of the skin rather than the skinners cut.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-09

(2013-05-09, 02:33)NewYears1978 Wrote: For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make custom menu items...can you direct me to a guide or video? Been trying for an hour..

My earlier reply seems to have disappeared.

You need to go onto the customisation menu.

To do this choose the customisation button on the bottom home screen menu. You also need to be running the full version of the skin rather than the skinner cut.

This tutorial may help.

Edit: Oh, its appear above again :S

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-12

(2012-10-24, 12:02)Omegatron Wrote:
(2012-10-23, 18:32)MarcosQui Wrote: Maybe you have some other error. In skin + XBMC Eden The Trailers works perfectly.

My dads computer crashed so i had to to da clean install of windows and xbmc (so no profile folder). When i was setting up xbmc for him with MQ4 I noticed when testing the Trailer addon that the error didnt appear.

i can remember that i had this with a fresh install of xbmc myself. but somewhere when customizing xbmc/mq4 to my needs i must have done something to make the error appear. Now i dont know what it is but next time when im gonna do a fresh install again the first thing im gonna do is add the trailers addon to my home menu and after each customisation of the skin/ adding addon im gonna check if the error appears.

Maybe its a setting with a different addon thats causing the problem. But looking at the replies on this forum about the error: addon.py with The Trailers addon im pretty sure its not a skin error.

Hi

I just tried The Trailers and Apple iTunes Trailers addons for the first time and I get this addon.py error with both. Anyone know how to get rid of the script error?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-12

Regarding these Trailer add-ons I currently have the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on installed. I switched back to Confluence skin and I stopped getting the addon.py script error, I then switched back to Aeon MQ4, in the trailers program I disabled from the Art pull down menu Extra Fanart and the script error has stopped happening.

However this also disables extrafanart in my main movies library which I would like turned on!

Can this be fixed ?

Also which is the better Trailers add-on to use in general? "The Trailers" or "Apple iTunes Trailers"

Many thanks

EDIT: With Extra Fanart disabled, the script error no longer happens when going in to the trailers add-on and when selecting trailers for playback. However if I press i on a trailer to bring up the information page, then the addon.py script failed error returns.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - slawek - 2013-05-15

Is possible to fix Polish letter in AeonMQ4. with original extra pack was no problem and now I dont see any of them. Instate of polish special letter I see only square box.
Please help if someone know how to fix this