Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-15

(2013-05-09, 09:37)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-05-09, 02:33)NewYears1978 Wrote: For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make custom menu items...can you direct me to a guide or video? Been trying for an hour..

Oh..I think I Just found the video right after posting.

It’s the customisation button on the bottom home screen menu. You need to be running the full version of the skin rather than the skinners cut.

Ah that was my issue..I had activated skinners version Wink Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-05-17

Is it normal NOT to have any media info icons on DVD VIDEO_TS rips until after that title has been played for the first time?

I know this is the case with Blu-ray ISOs but I thought it should be able to read VIDEO_TS folders / files ?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - oNiGHTo - 2013-05-18

Curious if there was any interest in adding support for the "XBMC Intro Video" add-on for MQ4? I have confirmed it working in Aeon Nox but it does not play the video when starting XBMC with MQ4. The only way I can get the video to play with MQ4 is by selecting the addon in the Program Add-ons section, but even after configuration it does not play at startup. Thanks in advance for any reply.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-19

I love this skin but am having issues..I found this answer before but now can't find again.

How can I turn off the in progress or progress of last watched widet? ALso how can I add my own widgets or edit the "Top Menu" which I keep reading about.

Thanks in advance.

Edit://
Oh I found the answer on the last page. Not about custom widgets though. I really like the widget used in Aeon Nox where it shows like 2 recently added movies and if you click one the panel flips over and has info on the movie..

Also I meant to ask, where can I change the default image for Folder Up ( The one that shows when over the " .. " in movie/tv listings for going up a folder. Thanks Smile

Lastly, what is the font used on the Future style theme on the main menu?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-21

(2013-05-18, 16:14)oNiGHTo Wrote: Curious if there was any interest in adding support for the "XBMC Intro Video" add-on for MQ4? I have confirmed it working in Aeon Nox but it does not play the video when starting XBMC with MQ4. The only way I can get the video to play with MQ4 is by selecting the addon in the Program Add-ons section, but even after configuration it does not play at startup. Thanks in advance for any reply.

I hadn't seen this before, but it looks pretty cool. Definitely something I would be interested for MQ5. You can suggest it on the XBMC Brasil forum, or I can put if forward for you if it's easier.

We really need to get some more users from this forum putting their ideas forward to Marcos for MQ5 if we can.

(2013-05-19, 04:38)NewYears1978 Wrote: I love this skin but am having issues..I found this answer before but now can't find again.

How can I turn off the in progress or progress of last watched widet? ALso how can I add my own widgets or edit the "Top Menu" which I keep reading about.

Thanks in advance.

Oh I found the answer on the last page. Not about custom widgets though. I really like the widget used in Aeon Nox where it shows like 2 recently added movies and if you click one the panel flips over and has info on the movie..

Also I meant to ask, where can I change the default image for Folder Up ( The one that shows when over the " .. " in movie/tv listings for going up a folder. Thanks Smile

MQ4 does support skin widgets which are located on the top bar of the main menu. You need the skin widget add-on installed to get this working. I have a feeling that what you’re describing may be NOX specific though.

I'm unsure where the folder up image is stored, but I just have this disabled. Let me know if your not sure how to do this.

Not sure of the fonts name either I'm afraid. Have you tried looking in the skin folder?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-21

(2013-05-21, 13:39)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 16:14)oNiGHTo Wrote: Curious if there was any interest in adding support for the "XBMC Intro Video" add-on for MQ4? I have confirmed it working in Aeon Nox but it does not play the video when starting XBMC with MQ4. The only way I can get the video to play with MQ4 is by selecting the addon in the Program Add-ons section, but even after configuration it does not play at startup. Thanks in advance for any reply.

I hadn't seen this before, but it looks pretty cool. Definitely something I would be interested for MQ5. You can suggest it on the XBMC Brasil forum, or I can put if forward for you if it's easier.

We really need to get some more users from this forum putting their ideas forward to Marcos for MQ5 if we can.

(2013-05-19, 04:38)NewYears1978 Wrote: I love this skin but am having issues..I found this answer before but now can't find again.

Thanks in advance.

MQ4 does support skin widgets which are located on the top bar of the main menu. You need the skin widget add-on installed to get this working. I have a feeling that what you’re describing may be NOX specific though.

I'm unsure where the folder up image is stored, but I just have this disabled. Let me know if your not sure how to do this.

Not sure of the fonts name either I'm afraid. Have you tried looking in the skin folder?

Thanks I sorted stuff out. You were correct on the Nox specific thing..I stuck with Aeon as it is by default as it's the best for me. I did find the font as well and am using it for some other images for my XBMC setup.

Thanks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - oNiGHTo - 2013-05-22

(2013-05-21, 13:39)Samu-rai Wrote:

Thank you for offering to forward it over for me. I ended up making a post here. Hopefully it is something that can be implemented. I was hoping for MQ4 but I can definitely wait until MQ5 if needed. Thanks again!

*EDIT*

My Initial thread regarding this issue was here, if it helps in the process of implementation.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gnenad - 2013-05-23

Hello.
I am little bit confused, this thread is huge and cant find answer.
I have CU LRC LYRICS instaled and enabled.
How to start it, how to show lyrics of actual playing song?
Maybe its stupid but i realy cant figure it out. Sad
Thx

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 08:44)gnenad Wrote: Hello.
Maybe its stupid but i realy cant figure it out. :(
Thx

I'm having the same issue and am also unsure as to how to get this working.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 09:07)JuggalotusHeat Wrote:
Thx

Play a song and while it’s playing go into the visualisation screen by pressing tab.

When you are in this screen press the m key and on the menu that appears at the bottom will be an option to choose lyrics. Select this and choose CU LRC.

There will be another button on this same bottom menu that will say show lyrics, which you will need to select to get the lyrics showing on the visualisation screen once you've selected the script.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-05-23

(2013-05-23, 09:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
Maybe its stupid but i realy cant figure it out. :(
Thx

Play a song and while it’s playing go into the visualisation screen by pressing tab.

When you are in this screen press the m key and on the menu that appears at the bottom will be an option to choose lyrics. Select this and choose CU LRC.

There will be another button on this same bottom menu that will say show lyrics, which you will need to select to get the lyrics showing on the visualisation screen once you've selected the script.

Thanks bud. I'll give it a shot tomorrow

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Buzniak - 2013-05-23

no more fanart in Frodo 12.2 with Aeon MQ4 version 3.0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-05-23

Does anyone know of a way to get 3d folder art to come up. I have Hugo in my movies folder and its in 3D, but the folder image still says H264?
Thanks

Ok I managed to figure it out by entering "3DBD" at the end of the folder. Is there an automatic way to do this. I use Media master center, wouldnt that know to pick it up and rename it

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gnenad - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-23, 09:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
Thx

Thx, cheers!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-23, 19:07)jjmucker Wrote: Does anyone know of a way to get 3d folder art to come up. I have Hugo in my movies folder and its in 3D, but the folder image still says H264?
Thanks

Ok I managed to figure it out by entering "3DBD" at the end of the folder. Is there an automatic way to do this. I use Media master center, wouldnt that know to pick it up and rename it

I doubt it as 3DBD is a skin naming convention not an XBMC one. I just manually name mine.