Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-24, 09:03)gnenad Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 09:27)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 09:07)JuggalotusHeat Wrote: I'm having the same issue and am also unsure as to how to get this working.

Play a song and while it’s playing go into the visualisation screen by pressing tab.

When you are in this screen press the m key and on the menu that appears at the bottom will be an option to choose lyrics. Select this and choose CU LRC.

There will be another button on this same bottom menu that will say show lyrics, which you will need to select to get the lyrics showing on the visualisation screen once you've selected the script.
Thx, cheers!

Worked! Gracias :)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-24

No Worries!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jjmucker - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-24, 09:31)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 19:07)jjmucker Wrote: Does anyone know of a way to get 3d folder art to come up. I have Hugo in my movies folder and its in 3D, but the folder image still says H264?
Thanks

Ok I managed to figure it out by entering "3DBD" at the end of the folder. Is there an automatic way to do this. I use Media master center, wouldnt that know to pick it up and rename it

I doubt it as 3DBD is a skin naming convention not an XBMC one. I just manually name mine.

Ok mate, cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-29

Can't remember if I asked this before..how can you change some of the defult things like the folder up icon?

I assume it's compiled in the files and would have to use the source and recompile..if so I have no clue how to do so Wink Not a huge issue just trying to clean things up a bit.

Also..I can't get the thing to import any music..it only gives me a default file list... frustrated..been at it for hours..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-29

The folder up image will be stored somewhere in the skin file I assume, although I'm not sure exactly where. I just disable the whole folder up feature myself.

To import music you need to add the source (which it sounds like you have), then highlight that source, press the C key and select scan to library.

Once it's finished scanning choose the 'library mode' from the top menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-05-31

Ohh how do you disable the folder up? ( Nevermind found it..didn't realize that was there, thanks for the tip!)

I still can't get the images to pull for albums..I only have one I just grabbed some random thing for my wife, it's a FLAC album P!nk Truth about Love.. On the top right it says in red something aobut Show artist plugin or something but I cannot find.

Ive switch to library mode..my album shows up...but theres no art...I did go into it and rescan and had to retype her name as P!nk then it found the album cover..is that all the art that shows for music? I assume so... I must not have named the album right or it should have manually grabbed the cover yeah?

As it is now also when I hit music, it comes up with a list of items "Genre, Artist, ALbums etc" But I just want it to go directly to album list like movies do..is this possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-05-31

Music scrapers are temperamental compared to their TV and music counterparts. In part due to the vast differences there can be in the spelling and punctuation of the album titles and artist names etc.

One thing to make like easier for the scrappers is to make sure your collection is tagged correctly. mp3tag is a good free software to use for that.

It is a good idea to use the cdART add-on to download artwork. This will download the album covers, but also logos, CDart, fanarts and artist thumbs, all of which MQ4 uses.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (Hebrew fix) - yarivmalka - 2013-05-31

(2013-03-29, 13:32)cupra Wrote: try it all - reinstall, remove , restore but the mq4 3.0 have issue with hebrew - its work fine on the rc2, but not on the 3.0

the setting work great on hebrew, so its an skin issue.

Aeon MQ4 Build 3.0.0 skin HEBREW FIX.

I changed the XML file and now the HEBREW is working just fine
(Home screen, Movies, PVR / EPG):

<<<after installing Aeon MQ4 Build 3.0.0 skin>>>
Copy "arial.ttf" font file to (you can get it in win7 > control

panel > fonts):
"C:\Users\"your user name!"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

\skin.aeonmq.4\fonts"

open "Font.xml" file from:
"C:\Users\Yariv\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.4\720p"

Find and replace this fonts filenames from the second section of

the file, under the <fontset id="Cyrillic" unicode="true">:
<name>Font_FileBrowserDetail</name>
<name>Font_RSS</name>
<name>Font_MultiplexPlotTips</name>
<name>Font_MultiplexPlotPVR</name>
<name>Font_MultiplexPlotSmall</name>
<name>Font_MultiplexPlot</name>

>> TO >> "arial.ttf" like in this example:

<font>
<name>Font_FileBrowserDetail</name>
<filename>arial.ttf</filename>
<size>15</size>
</font>

Go to > Settings > Appearance > and change the skin font from

Default to "Cyrillic"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-01

I tried searching but didn't find it..how can I actually replace the DVD Case image with one of my own..or is it possible without using source and recompiling?

MY assumption is it is in the textures.xbt file but without the source files there is no way of extracting and recompiling this correct? Another assumption is if I mimic the paths and put a DVD image there it should override the textures image...used to skin long ago..but never did for XBMC. I will do some tests

Edit://
So after testing I realize I can't even get the structure from the xbt file..as no way to extract or open it :\

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - blinken - 2013-06-01

I have a question and I'm wondering if there is an actual solution or if I'm SOL.

Using this skin in kiosk mode prevents you from accessing the filters in Rom Collection Browser. Is it possible to still have access to the filters with kiosk mode on? It's almost a necessity to have access to the filters menu when you have so many roms, yet having kiosk mode off obviously is not preferential in movie and tv sections.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-01

(2013-06-01, 22:16)blinken Wrote: I have a question and I'm wondering if there is an actual solution or if I'm SOL.

Using this skin in kiosk mode prevents you from accessing the filters in Rom Collection Browser. Is it possible to still have access to the filters with kiosk mode on? It's almost a necessity to have access to the filters menu when you have so many roms, yet having kiosk mode off obviously is not preferential in movie and tv sections.

Smart kiosk?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - blinken - 2013-06-01

(2013-06-01, 23:30)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-06-01, 22:16)blinken Wrote: I have a question and I'm wondering if there is an actual solution or if I'm SOL.

Smart kiosk?

Doesn't work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-02

Smart kiosk doesn't work, or it doesn't give you access to what you need?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - gnenad - 2013-06-02

How can I get the artist logo appearing ?
I now only see the artist info and the slideshow but not the artist logo.
Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-02

Samu-rai you may have missed my post, do you know if the MQ4 source is available anywhere? I would like to edit some images Sad