Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - blinken - 2013-06-02

(2013-06-02, 13:07)Samu-rai Wrote: Smart kiosk doesn't work, or it doesn't give you access to what you need?

I was saying it doesn't work in this context.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-02, 15:09)gnenad Wrote: How can I get the artist logo appearing ?
I now only see the artist info and the slideshow but not the artist logo.
Thank you

If you have them downloaded, they should show. Where are you expecting to see them?

(2013-06-02, 22:15)NewYears1978 Wrote: Samu-rai you may have missed my post, do you know if the MQ4 source is available anywhere? I would like to edit some images Sad

Sorry. I did miss it yes.

The source is the skin file. It will be stored in your add-ons folder. Or alternatively you could manually download and extract the zip file.

(2013-06-02, 23:15)blinken Wrote:
(2013-06-02, 13:07)Samu-rai Wrote: Smart kiosk doesn't work, or it doesn't give you access to what you need?

I was saying it doesn't work in this context.

I'm out of ideas then.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-03

I am talking about the actual source, the images that are stored in the .XBT file which are not editable without the original source. Most skin authors provide these so people can change the images that are built in (like the DVD cases for instance)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-03

I don't think MQ has released that. If you PM him he may do though.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Slushy - 2013-06-04

Maybe u can use an XBT extractor/unpacker. In the following post, the poster talks about XBT extractor being included:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136364&pid=1164421#pid1164421

Then use the texturepacker:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TexturePacker

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-04

Slushy, thanks! I searched and searched this is the first thing that might work..if I figure out to use it. Appreciate it Smile\

Got the images problem is I can't figure out how to recompile with texturepacker :\ Someone told me simply placing the images in the right folders XBMC will load those over the existing images in Textures.xbt but unfortunately extracting with the notepad plugin doesn't keep directory structure so no clue where the images go.

I did get it to work by putting the images in the media folder.

Now...lots to learn..I simply wanted to change the DVD box image..but the image I have is formatted different and I would need to change the skins placement of the Cover Art..but I have no clue where that is done...looked in XML files but no luck...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rattyjunk - 2013-06-05

!! Figured out what was wrong, everything is fine now!! MQ4 Rocks!

Great Skin I love it!!! Just a quick question regarding MQ4 and your skins in general.

Does MQ4 work on Frodo 12.2?

I have your repository installed and MQ3 and both versions of MQ4 are showing as broken?

Another strange thing is that originally I had eden installed and MQ3 2.0.1,

I updated to Frodo and MQ3 2.0.1 still worked and I then updated MQ3 to V3, which I assume was the update for Frodo and now it's showing as broken. Strangely though it still works (V3).

So, I guess it's not a problem but I really want to get MQ4 up and running but don't have any options to install, due to dependencies not being met and so on!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-06

I really can't get music to work Sad I tried using CD Art manager and it downloads art..but none are applied to my music..do I have to manually apply them one by one? Getting very confused wish there was a good MQ4 + music guide?

Using Picard and manually adding my images seems to work..sorta.

Two things though:

A) how do I remove the cycling art that shows on the now playing panel on the left side? I tried hide art in the playback tab..but it didn't hide it.
B) How can I go directly to album or artist listing when I click music instead of having the page come up that has Artist, Album, Genre, etc

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-06

(2013-06-06, 02:21)NewYears1978 Wrote: I really can't get music to work Sad I tried using CD Art manager and it downloads art..but none are applied to my music..do I have to manually apply them one by one? Getting very confused wish there was a good MQ4 + music guide?

Using Picard and manually adding my images seems to work..sorta.

Two things though:

A) how do I remove the cycling art that shows on the now playing panel on the left side? I tried hide art in the playback tab..but it didn't hide it.
B) How can I go directly to album or artist listing when I click music instead of having the page come up that has Artist, Album, Genre, etc

You need to set the path for the artwork. When you're in the music library, go to the top menu and on one of the columns will be an option to set artwork path, or something similar. Set this to your music folder and all should be well.

A) From recollection, you need to access this by highlighting the furniture tab (although it could be one of the others) on the bottom menu on the home screen and one of the options that appears above will disable this. I'm at work so can't look for specific names unfortunately.

B) No idea. Not sure this is possible without altering code.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Whiten5arc - 2013-06-06

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.Image

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Patryn - 2013-06-06

Hey guys!

This may have been asked before but my Google-Fu is weak today and I couldn't find anything.
I love Aeon MQ4 but there are two little things that I don't really understand how to do them - or, really, if they're even possible:

1) I would like - no, LOVE - to have a widget which displays the last few programs/games I've started in Advanced Launcher. Kind of like the Favorites widget in Aeon Nox.

2) I would like a similar widget with the last few music albums I played.

Thanks guys!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rattyjunk - 2013-06-10

I just wanted to check if I needed to install the 2 scripts to get movie sets working. Someone told me that they were not needed for MQ4 and just to go into settings and enable movie sets. So do I need the scripts for Frodo 12.2 and MQ4.

I'm using this guide although somewhat dated as a reference

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/33873/consolidate-movie-collections-in-xbmc-with-movie-sets/

I wonder if I can organise the sets through the skin??

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - thedude459 - 2013-06-10

The script puts the movies in sets for you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rattyjunk - 2013-06-10

(2013-06-10, 19:56)thedude459 Wrote: The script puts the movies in sets for you.

How do I install the two files that allow movie sets?

plugin.moviesets-11.9.5.2 ( I assume I add this plugin from zip in the add ons menu?)

script.module.xbmcart-1.0.1 But where does this goHuh

Once I've installed these does that mean that if I used a app like Media Centre Master to get my metadata and covers and not the XBMC scrappers, that I will be missing the relevant box art for each collection?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-10

Finally getting MQ4 to my liking..put some of the features from MQ3 in MQ4 for music... as seen below screenshot.

One thing I can't find is how to turn off the Playlist bar on the bottom..and I can't find it's location in the XML files to turn it off manually.
I also can't find which XML file the Now Playing is when on the main menu (not the full screen one in the shot above)

Don't mind my music selection, I like pop girly music..don't hate Wink

--- EDIT ----

Okay shortly after posting I found most of my answers:

The only thing I can't find still is the PLAYLIST bar on the bottom of the FULLSCREEN music player...any help be appreciated. (See original screenshot in this post)