Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - iblong - 2013-06-11

How do I make this skin display in music or movies a field of icons view instead of a list view with icons(artist, cd or movie art only displayed when list item is highlighted)?

Sorry......just can not find this setting

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-10, 20:18)rattyjunk Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 19:56)thedude459 Wrote: The script puts the movies in sets for you.

How do I install the two files that allow movie sets?

plugin.moviesets-11.9.5.2 ( I assume I add this plugin from zip in the add ons menu?)

script.module.xbmcart-1.0.1 But where does this goHuh

Once I've installed these does that mean that if I used a app like Media Centre Master to get my metadata and covers and not the XBMC scrappers, that I will be missing the relevant box art for each collection?

Sorry, my bad. I assumed you had installed the scripts.

(2013-06-11, 06:04)iblong Wrote: How do I make this skin display in music or movies a field of icons view instead of a list view with icons(artist, cd or movie art only displayed when list item is highlighted)?

Sorry......just can not find this setting

You need to activate the views first. On the top menu in library view there is an option called '(de)activate' views.

Choose this and then activate the views you want. Now when you go back to the library you can scroll through the viewtypes.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - rattyjunk - 2013-06-11

When I have installed the extra files for movie sets in Aeon MQ4 eg the script and plug in. Do I need to turn on the standard XBMC Scrappers in order to get the relevant movie set artwork and metadata if I only ever used a third party scrapper (media centre master)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-11

Unless your NFO's have this information in I would suggest yes.

You may as well try it out; you can always remove the movies should you need to.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-11

Sam-rai, Glee 3x09 eh? I just finished season 3 last night..well except the final episode...be prepared to cry a lot lol.....uh if you are emotional like me that is Wink

Uh...that was off topic sorry Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-12

Lol, it's my Mrs enjoying the harmonies. Although I must confess I did watch the first season. Damn you trakt.tv! Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-12

Haha Wink No shame..I watched last night and balled my eyes out. Season 4 sucks..I hate when people break up and blah..love drama. I am a sucker for that stuff..... tonight I will have to watch Game of Thrones to redeem my manhood lol.

My wife doesn't even like Glee Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-13

LMAO, kudos for the honesty my friend. We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine's a but of Hanson every now and them when I'm in the car on my own Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - cw-kid - 2013-06-13

Hi

Is anyone else have big problems with the Artist Slideshow (AS) add-on and Aeon MQ4 or is it just me ?

I have two main issues with it:

1. When playing a music track with any funky characters in their name, the AS add-on crashes due to unicode issues.

2. Seemingly random the AS add-on will crash when I either stop playback of music or if I start the playback of something else whilst music is playing.

Does anyone have any insight or is anyone having the same problems?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Rob55Levo - 2013-06-14

Hi, Im using Aeon Mq4 on Frodo 2.0. Im trying to use the WALL view to view my movies, but in the info section that pops up after a few seconds I get all the info about the movie but there are two black boxes under the info that are empty, I assume these are for some sort of thumbnail or fan art? would anyone know how to fix this so it displays correctly?

Any help greatly appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Samu-rai - 2013-06-14

(2013-06-14, 03:32)Rob55Levo Wrote: Hi, Im using Aeon Mq4 on Frodo 2.0. Im trying to use the WALL view to view my movies, but in the info section that pops up after a few seconds I get all the info about the movie but there are two black boxes under the info that are empty, I assume these are for some sort of thumbnail or fan art? would anyone know how to fix this so it displays correctly?

It depends what options you have selected on the top menu. You can change this to show thumbnails, extra fanart, fanart etc. Or you could just disable it all together, again on the top menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - scott967 - 2013-06-15

(2013-06-13, 13:57)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Is anyone else have big problems with the Artist Slideshow (AS) add-on and Aeon MQ4 or is it just me ?

I have two main issues with it:

1. When playing a music track with any funky characters in their name, the AS add-on crashes due to unicode issues.

2. Seemingly random the AS add-on will crash when I either stop playback of music or if I start the playback of something else whilst music is playing.

Does anyone have any insight or is anyone having the same problems?

Thanks

No.

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-15

(2013-06-14, 03:32)Rob55Levo Wrote: Hi, Im using Aeon Mq4 on Frodo 2.0. Im trying to use the WALL view to view my movies, but in the info section that pops up after a few seconds I get all the info about the movie but there are two black boxes under the info that are empty, I assume these are for some sort of thumbnail or fan art? would anyone know how to fix this so it displays correctly?

Do you run Artist downloader to get all the art? I don't use that view but when I tried it I don't recall there being missing art..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Rob55Levo - 2013-06-15

ah it turns out all your movies have to be in files, which is a problem as I use mostly ISOs and putting them all in folders would be a pain.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - NewYears1978 - 2013-06-16

That's the first time I heard of anyone having their movies in ISO format..why would you do that?